Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-24-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hey, I have a 60 point lead. (He has Brees, I have Graham left).

It is a 2 week thing though, but looks like I got this ****!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst thing is this guy shouldn't even be in the championship. He had Matt Cassel and Jay Cutler as his QBs, and was 2-3 in Week 5. Then this dumbass offered him Matt Stafford (he also had Tom Brady) for Dexter. *******. McCluster. He went from having no QB to a top 5 QB by giving up basically nobody.

He also has Roddy White, Steve Smith, Greg Jennings, and Ray Rice.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Worst thing is this guy shouldn't even be in the championship. He had Matt Cassel and Jay Cutler as his QBs, and was 2-3 in Week 5. Then this dumbass offered him Matt Stafford (he also had Tom Brady) for Dexter. *******. McCluster. He went from having no QB to a top 5 QB by giving up basically nobody.

He also has Roddy White, Steve Smith, Greg Jennings, and Ray Rice.
The guy I'm playing has Alex Smith and Mark Sanchez as his QB's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still not sure how I'm faring this week, since my opponent has Rodgers, White, Jones, Sproles, and Finley. Tough situation with me having Ryan and him having both Atlanta receivers.

Jimmy Graham, I know this is asking a lot, but please put all other performances of yours to shame on Monday.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Still not sure how I'm faring this week, since my opponent has Rodgers, White, Jones, Sproles, and Finley. Tough situation with me having Ryan and him having both Atlanta receivers.

Jimmy Graham, I know this is asking a lot, but please put all other performances of yours to shame on Monday.
We're rooting for Marques Colston. Get on board, dick.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already blew one game because Romo and Peterson went out, so you can all **** off. That game was less important to me, but I need this one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the 49ers ridiculous lack of a red zone offense and **** David Akers, I should have this game in the bag. I'm up one, I have Brees and he has Graham left. I still should win but I didn't want to have to wait until Monday night to find out.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, AP's injury is making it a very hard decision whether to keep him or not...
Old 12-25-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Damn, AP's injury is making it a very hard decision whether to keep him or not...
I'm totally going to try and trade for him once the season is over in my keeper league. AD and Ray Rice would make me unstoppable every season.
Quote:
Old 12-25-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCoy getting hurt has made this match closer than it should be I'm up 38 with Colston and Kasey left and my opponent has A Rodgers and Roddy White sit rodgers!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up 20 and have Roddy White and Colston left. He has Brees and Kahlil Bell left. I think I can win but I hate that Brees could have 5 TDs without even looking at Colston all game.

The other game I am up 39 and he has Matt Ryan and Roddy left. So I have to hope that its a defensive game on Monday night to win both games.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

YEAH! YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES!

If I ever see Marques Colston I am going to kiss him right on his gorgeous lips.

I am $850 dollars richer, plus I get myself a lovely large trophy to laud over all my minions.

Matt Stafford + Ray Rice = $$$$$$$$
Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down BIG in my fantasy championship.

I'm in a league where the matchup runs with both Week 16/Week 17, so not done just yet but I need a great performance from my guys and some duds from his guys.

I'm just going to blame LeGarrette Blount for all my troubles. LeGarrette, you were my hero last year- you killed me this year. Blows two amazing matchups with Carolina. Ugh.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in the championship game, but the championship is both week 16 and 17. I currently have an 8 point lead, but since a lot of my players don't have games that matter or might sit, I really need help on who to start.

Here are my options:
QB: Aaron Rodgers vs Det or Cam Newton @ NO

I need two RBs, two WRs and one flex out of the following:
RB: Michael Turner vs TB, MJD vs IND, Willis McGahee vs KC, Cedric Benson vs BAL
WR: Mike Wallace @ CLE, Julio Jones vs TB, Santonio Holmes @ MIA, Jordyzzz vs DET, Torrey Smith @ CIN

TE: Jimmy Graham vs CAR or Antonio Gates @ OAK
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Orton @ DEN
or
Carson Palmer Vs. SD

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I'm in the championship game, but the championship is both week 16 and 17. I currently have an 8 point lead, but since a lot of my players don't have games that matter or might sit, I really need help on who to start.

Here are my options:
QB: Aaron Rodgers vs Det or Cam Newton @ NO

I need two RBs, two WRs and one flex out of the following:
RB: Michael Turner vs TB, MJD vs IND, Willis McGahee vs KC, Cedric Benson vs BAL
WR: Mike Wallace @ CLE, Julio Jones vs TB, Santonio Holmes @ MIA, Jordyzzz vs DET, Torrey Smith @ CIN

TE: Jimmy Graham vs CAR or Antonio Gates @ OAK
Newton, Turner, MJD & Willis @ flex. Julio and Jordy and Gates. I'd worry too much about Brees / Rodgers being pulled and Wallace must have raped the chick Ben had his eye on since he doesn't seem to look his way at all anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Kyle Orton @ DEN
or
Carson Palmer Vs. SD
Holy suck, Batman. I suppose I'd go with Orton because the Chargers have really pulled it together lately and Palmer is a pick machine.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bumping this as my keeper league manager just sent out emails to activate the league. I can keep two keepers and a rookie. Here are my options:

Adrian Peterson
Gronk
Jennings
Fitz
Freddy Jackson

Rookies:

Helu
Greg Little

I'm probably keeping Helu as my rookie, but chosing two of the above is really starting to confuse me. I don't have a first round pick neither, though it is a late first due to me finishing third.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id go with AP and Jennings i think.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm bumping this as my keeper league manager just sent out emails to activate the league. I can keep two keepers and a rookie. Here are my options:

Adrian Peterson
Gronk
Jennings
Fitz
Freddy Jackson

Rookies:

Helu
Greg Little

I'm probably keeping Helu as my rookie, but chosing two of the above is really starting to confuse me. I don't have a first round pick neither, though it is a late first due to me finishing third.
Hmmm.....how does it work? Is it just you keep them and retain all of your picks or do we have to factor in when you drafted the potential keeper? If draft position is factored in then probably AD and Gronk. If it's just straight keeper with no pick forfeited then I agree with Renji although it is painful going Jennings over Fitz.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think Jennings is a much safer pick with the QB situation sorted out.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Adrian Peterson
Gronk
Jennings
Fitz
Freddy Jackson

Rookies:

Helu
Greg Little

I'd go Gronk and Fitz. After Gronk/Graham, TEs fall off pretty hard.

And Jennings over Fitz? Really? When has QB play hurt Fitz at all. He outperformed Jennings last year with the same QB play.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

We keep all of our picks, but since I traded my first for a player, I no longer have one. I was thinking Gronk/Fitz as well, but I don't know.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any chance Brandon Marshall is a better keeper than Mike Wallace in a PPR league?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Any chance Brandon Marshall is a better keeper than Mike Wallace in a PPR league?
There is a chance, monitor the situation, but Marshall off the field is scary and any mess up could be a suspension. If Wallace holds out though into training camp, it must be considered.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do you guys think Brandon Lloyd will do this year as a Patriot? I have one keeper spot open to choose between Maclin, Lloyd, and Freeman. Right now, it's Maclin, but I'm trying to trade Maclin+Lloyd for Roddy White. I offered the same deal for Brandon Marshall as well
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote