Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-31-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always have decent keepers in my highest dollar $$$ league but can still never win it. Nevertheless, I feel a bit like gloating. This year my keepers will be:

Darren McFadden - costing me a round 9 selection with one more year of eligibility.

Rob Gronkowski - costing me a round 12 selection with two more years of eligibility.

Cam Newton - costing me a round 16 selection with two more years of eligibility.

That is all.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I always have decent keepers in my highest dollar $$$ league but can still never win it. Nevertheless, I feel a bit like gloating. This year my keepers will be:

Darren McFadden - costing me a round 9 selection with one more year of eligibility.

Rob Gronkowski - costing me a round 12 selection with two more years of eligibility.

Cam Newton - costing me a round 16 selection with two more years of eligibility.

That is all.
Very good. Two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder costing you nothing. Hopefully you get first pick and can add TRich.

Here are mine:

Gronk for a 16th.

Lynch for a 12th.

A.J. Green for a 6th.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That is all.

I coulda swore I was in a league with you that had keeper eligibility for certain rounds. Did I not do that last year, or miss sign ups, I honestly have no clue I'm losing track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some guy just offered me his Torrey Smith, for my Greg Little. I take that, right? Seems like a no brainer, but I wanna see if i'm missing something.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Some guy just offered me his Torrey Smith, for my Greg Little. I take that, right? Seems like a no brainer, but I wanna see if i'm missing something.
I'd take it, yes. Not a no brainer, but I am with it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'd take it, yes. Not a no brainer, but I am with it.
Trade accepted. Thank you, sir.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course, all this debate is yet another reason why auctions draft are far better than snake drafts. I hate that my $200 league is a snake.

And, I take Rodgers at 4 without much trepidation.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Very good. Two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder costing you nothing. Hopefully you get first pick and can add TRich.

Here are mine:

Gronk for a 16th.

Lynch for a 12th.

A.J. Green for a 6th.
Solid! Especially if Lynch can put off rulings/suspsension for the season, which is currently how it's being reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I coulda swore I was in a league with you that had keeper eligibility for certain rounds. Did I not do that last year, or miss sign ups, I honestly have no clue I'm losing track.
P-L had a keeper league that never re-started last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'd take it. Torrey is one of my man-crushes for this season, though. They could even out over the long haul but right now we at least know Smith has the motivation to live up to his potential and has a big armed QB.

Old 08-01-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Of course, all this debate is yet another reason why auctions draft are far better than snake drafts. I hate that my $200 league is a snake.

And, I take Rodgers at 4 without much trepidation.
I joined an auction league last year for the first time ever, and I loved it. Though there's something to be said for giving the worst teams a good start and something to look forward to in the upcoming season, especially in a keeper league. I'd mess my shorts if I had pick #1 w/the aforementioned keeper set.

Old 08-01-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I joined an auction league last year for the first time ever, and I loved it. Though there's something to be said for giving the worst teams a good start and something to look forward to in the upcoming season, especially in a keeper league. I'd mess my shorts if I had pick #1 w/the aforementioned keeper set.
Auction keeper is a fun format. Mine has a couple of different rules to try to help out bad teams. Worst teams name their keepers last, followed by a one-round draft of all unkept players at their keeping price with an order of worst to first, which is pretty huge.

I have to name mine soon. Looking like I'll end up with Stafford, Jimmy Graham, Jamaal Charles, and Antonio Brown for pretty cheap on the whole. Could be worse.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

That's definitely a cool twist to a keeper format. I like it!

Old 08-02-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sounds like a pretty good way of doing a keeper auction. How is keeping price determined?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love auctions, you can't beat a draft style where you can just about hand pick the players you want where as getting a draft spot can ruin that for you. It's just not as fun when some people in them are new to it, or don't understand the concept that well. You end up with huge disparities in team strengths sometimes at the end, which I guess isn't that big of a deal but it's something to think about.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to start preparing for my money league draft. I got my first fantasy football draft of the season in about 25 minutes. I'm interested in a few things....

1. How high does Calvin go? and is there any other Receivers that go in the first.

2. How high do the two stud Tight Ends go?

3. Will people draft Luck and RG3 higher than they should do to the success of Cam last season?

4. How low do some of these Backs go.....AP, CJ, MJD

i ALWAYS have a tough time trying to decide what route I should go in round 1, I always like to get a stud Running back but I think a stud QB might be more important, and now I 'm thinking 2 stud receivers are just as important. I have the 10th (out of 12) pick.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I need to start preparing for my money league draft. I got my first fantasy football draft of the season in about 25 minutes. I'm interested in a few things....

1. How high does Calvin go? and is there any other Receivers that go in the first.

2. How high do the two stud Tight Ends go?

3. Will people draft Luck and RG3 higher than they should do to the success of Cam last season?

4. How low do some of these Backs go.....AP, CJ, MJD

i ALWAYS have a tough time trying to decide what route I should go in round 1, I always like to get a stud Running back but I think a stud QB might be more important, and now I 'm thinking 2 stud receivers are just as important. I have the 10th (out of 12) pick.

Typically Calvin has been going right after the big RB's and Aaron Rodgers which is basically Foster, Rice, McCoy, Rodgers. That's not set in stone though, because Calvin could go anywhere before that and rightfully so. He's a pretty safe pick and high upside as well.

The TE's I've been seeing go around the 2nd, but typically teams on the "turn" which are at that back end with multiple picks won't hesitate to take 1 of them. It's up to you if that's too soon or not. I'm all about value. I was all over Graham last year when he provided awesome value. This year I'm back on the Finley hype train as he's died down some, provides almost the upside of Graham but comes a few rounds later. He at least can keep you close in terms of matching up at TE when you play those teams, and on any other team you probably have an advantage.

On the rookie QB's, RGIII probably will due to him being the same type of QB, who knows. RGIII or Locker aren't bad picks at all if you want to wait on a QB because them scrambling, getting rushing yards and rushing TD's make them more valuable then it would seem in real life due to scoring. Tebow is a good fantasy football QB so that alone lets you know how that goes.

Peterson is going the lowest. MJD people aren't afraid still, but he's on my "dont touch" list with a long holdout. Somebody took MJD over Mathews 1 pick before me at pick 8 in a challenge draft I just did and I was ecstatic. CJ went a pick later, Peterson went about 16 picks later. Peterson is a pick where you need to handcuff it early, and not expect much, but he could easily turn into his old self by November and win you a championship.

Personally. I'd only want AD if I took another RB 1st(so I'm not relying on him for RB1 production) and it would make him seem more valuable as a RB2. Basically if I went "risky" and took Mathews 1st, I'd love to take Peterson as my 2nd RB behind him.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft Results:

QB- Phillip Rivers SD
RB - Michael Turner ATL
RB - Steven Ridley NE
WR - Larry Fitzgerald ARI
WR - Brandon Marshall CHI
WR - Malcolm Floyd SD
TE - Rob Grankowski NE
FLEX - Aaron Hernandez NE
DEF - Cincinatti
K - Mike Nugent CIN

BN - Daniel Thomas MIA
BN - Mike Williams TB
BN - Carson Palmer OAK
BN - Brian Quick STL
BN - Ryan Williams ARI
BN - Kellen Winslow SEA
BN - Rams Defense

First draft of the season for me, what do you think? Solid, horrible, just ok? It was a 12-team draft. I like my pass-catchers, but not to thrilled about my ground game.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Draft Results:

QB- Phillip Rivers SD
RB - Michael Turner ATL
RB - Steven Ridley NE
WR - Larry Fitzgerald ARI
WR - Brandon Marshall CHI
WR - Malcolm Floyd SD
TE - Rob Grankowski NE
FLEX - Aaron Hernandez NE
DEF - Cincinatti
K - Mike Nugent CIN

BN - Daniel Thomas MIA
BN - Mike Williams TB
BN - Carson Palmer OAK
BN - Brian Quick STL
BN - Ryan Williams ARI
BN - Kellen Winslow SEA
BN - Rams Defense

First draft of the season for me, what do you think? Solid, horrible, just ok? It was a 12-team draft. I like my pass-catchers, but not to thrilled about my ground game.
Scoring?

As long as it's not PPR, I'd be happy with that RB core. There's a very good chance that Ridley takes over the BJGE role and gets you 1000/8 which is solid production and there's certainly upside for him to lock down a full time role b/c he can be a decent enough receiving threat. Turner is old but still a decent plodder who gets TDs often enough. He's a classic 'reliable production' guy who will rarely score less than 9-11 points for your team with the chance for a pair of TDs in any given game. Williams is the likely homerun of your draft with Beanie "hoping" to play in the 3rd preseason game. He's glass and Williams could easily be the man in Arizona.

WR / TE is stellar. Gronk costs a small fortune but you could very easily have two top 5 TEs by securing both NE TEs. The bye week is really the only downside I can see in that move.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are everyone's sleepers this year?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Randall Cobb
Vincent Brown
Ronnie Hillman

Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on my team? Just so you know, I kept Gronk, Julio and Arizona's D

16 team auction league

QB- Ponder
RB- Rice
RB- Foster
WR- Bowe
WR- Julio
TE- Gronk
TE- Dwayne Allen
Flex- MJD
Flex- Trent Richardson
Flex- Sanu
Flex- Michael Floyd

K- Tynes

D- Arizona

Bench- Moreno, Santana Moss, Earl Bennett, Salas, Donald Jones, Jacoby Jones, and Anthony Dixon

Might trade for a decent QB

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Randall Cobb
Vincent Brown
Ronnie Hillman
Yesss, some of my favorite sleepers too. Can't wait to draft them in my money league where I have no first round pick. First year in a while where I have to really use strategy and research.

I like Jac Rodgers, Rob Housler, and Charles Clay.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joined a random yahoo public league for shits n gigz

QB Tony Romo
RB Lesean McCoy
RB Jamaal charles
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Robert Meachem
TE Antonio gates
K Rob Birnnoas
DEF NYJ

BN Santonio Holmes
BN Doug Martin
BN Willis mcgahee
BN Jermaine Gresham
BN Joe Flacco
BN J-Stew

Standard scoring. 10 people. Thoughts? I know upfront I need some wide out help.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team, scoring below. Start 2 QB. Not PPR.

QB Drew Brees (NO - QB)
QB Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
WR Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
WR Greg Little (Cle - WR)
WR Jonathan Baldwin (KC - WR)
RB Michael Turner (Atl - RB)
RB Fred Jackson (Buf - RB)
TE Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
W/R Peyton Hillis (KC - RB)
K Billy Cundiff (Bal - K)
D/ST Chicago (Chi - DEF)
DB Charles Tillman (Chi - CB)
LB Derrick Johnson (KC - LB)
BN Jacoby Ford (Oak - WR)
BN Tim Hightower (Was - RB)
BN Christian Ponder (Min - QB)
BN Daniel Thomas (Mia - RB)

Pass: 6/25, Bonus at 300 yards +15, Int -2
Rec: 6.5/10, Bonus at 150 yards +15
Rush: 6/10, Bonus at 200 yards +15
Int/FR 2
Sack 1
Safety 6

I will pick up JaQuizz to handcuff to Turner. I picked 12/13 and went Brees/Fitz. Megatron went first overall, then 4 QB and 6 RB. I got Turner/Jackson 36/37. Getting Eli at 60 was the highlight of my draft. List drafts are weird that way.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got offered a monster deal in my big money league. I give up Matt Stafford and Ray Rice, I get Aaron Rodgers and Adrian Peterson. What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Rookie Draft teams
Scoring

QB 30 yards/point 5pts/TD
RB/WR/TE 10 yards/point 6pts/TD 1PPR
IDP 1pt/tackle, 2pt/sack int FR safety, 7 pt TD

Broth (4th pick of 4)
QB. Brandon Weeden > Brock Osweiller
RB. Doug Martin > Vick Ballard
WR Rueben Randel>Mohammad Sanu > Devier Posey > Brian Quick
TE Orsen Charles > Taylor Thompson
IDP Luke Keekley > Donta Hightower

Brian (picks 1st overall)
QB: RGIII > Kirk Cousins
RB: David Wilson > Isaha Pead
WR: Justin Blackmon > Chris Givins
TE: Michael Egnew > James Hanna
IDP: Harrison Smith > James Michael Johnson >

Tim

QB: Andrew Luck >
RB: Ronnie Hillman>LeMichael James > Bernard Pierce
WR: Michael Floyd > Nick Toon > Ryan Broyles
TE: Coby Fleener > Dwayne Allen
IDP: Bobby Wagner > Lavonte David > Courtney Upshaw

Brandon

QB: Ryan Tannehill > Russell Wilson
RB: Trent Richardson > Lamaar Miller > Chris Polk
WR: Kendall Wright > Stephen Hill > Alshon Jeffery
TE: LaDarious Green > Evan Rodriguez
IDP: Mark Baron > Mychal Kendricks

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 08-07-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote