Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who gave the order for the compliance officer (Reed) to stop investigating Shapiro and not report that one of their boosters was a partner in an agency that was using his position as a booster to nab clients. (Wilfork, Beason) This goes at least as high as the AD with that decision. How much higher?

Over/under on Shalala "resigning" before all is said and done?
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
...that's pretty rough stuff right there. Feel really bad for Miami fans and Al Golden, as already mentioned. Something serious is going to have to come out of that.
I don't mean this as anything personal against Miami fans, but I don't exactly feel sorry for them. It's not like anyone didn't already at least assume this was going on, even their fans. You take the good with the bad. You like a team that cheats to win, you suffer the consequences when they get caught.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Chance NCAA puts in a pay to play type program now with all these teams getting busted lately.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I don't mean this as anything personal against Miami fans, but I don't exactly feel sorry for them. It's not like anyone didn't already at least assume this was going on, even their fans. You take the good with the bad. You like a team that cheats to win, you suffer the consequences when they get caught.
I'm fairly sure we cheated to be average.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still not entirely set to pass judgement though. There is so much that's just the word of some guy. I fully expect most of it to be true, but that doesn't mean anything is proven.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True, but lets be honest, it is true. Tyrone Moss already has come forward and said he took money and knew of other players who did the same.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this. I feel like I had heard this before though, so it is surprisingly not new to me. I'm not going to throw out the 'everyone does it', but it is crazy the number of teams getting called on these types of things recently.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
True, but lets be honest, it is true. Tyrone Moss already has come forward and said he took money and knew of other players who did the same.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this. I feel like I had heard this before though, so it is surprisingly not new to me. I'm not going to throw out the 'everyone does it', but it is crazy the number of teams getting called on these types of things recently.
Yeah, everyone should not be so quick to pass judgement. About a dozen bs allegations were thrown out at OSU after the initial JT story early this year. None of them stuck. They were digging for crap like this for months and they didn't find a thing. They may still, but I doubt it.

This stuff makes OSU look like amateur hour.

There is a ridiculous amount of evidence here though, so much to sort through.

Also agree that this goes on at a vast majority of the major programs. Most probably aren't this insane (prostitutes and yachts?), but just as bad wrt money amounts.

I mean, if someone with Robinson's tenacity and aptitude hit any major program the same way that they just hit Miami and OSU, there would be a major collapse of most of the SEC and parts of the Big12, Big10, and Pac12.

This is why I've been saying forever that CFB needs to professionalize. Take the money and favor giving out of the dirtball's hands. However they do it (I prefer a two tiered take the scholarship or take outside cash method), it will clean up the game.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NCAA is stupid. If they really looked into it they could probably get every major D1 School on some Infraction or something they are doing wrong.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the way Yahoo is doing their investigating it could lead to most every major program in college football being implicated on one or multiple charges

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
With the way Yahoo is doing their investigating it could lead to most every major program in college football being implicated on one or multiple charges
Yeah, these Y! guys are top notch.

Just reminds me about how much I freaking HATE ESPN. The only time I use their service is to watch sporting events.

I hope more and more people see how poorly they do their jobs. There are few decent reporters and a couple of analysts, but on the whole they are lazy, complacent, and too often just dumb.

SI should be embarrassed. They purport to be sports journalists, yet they haven't done CFB real work in ages. I don't mind Mandel, and I think Staples has some potential and is fair. But their in-depth research is still severely lacking.

Back to the topic, the more I think about it, the more I think Miami has an outside shot at the Death Penalty. Their small size, small fan base, and lack of compliance over the past three decades gives the NCAA more leeway to make them an example.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Hester confirmed that Shapiro was working as a runner as well...

Not looking good for Miami at all.

I'd be shocked if this wasn't happening at every major college though, just too much money involved for teams not to be doing it, is the NCAA going to implode itself or what?

Realistically they should just wipe the last 20 years and take a MLB to steroids approach. Everyone knows that everyone cheated, just wipe the slate clean, fix the rules and go forward from there.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 AM    (permalink
khorn
Rookie

khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite was the $500 he gave to the stripper/prostitute to have an abortion cause "the idiot [player] would have probably wanted to keep it".
khorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if this latest investigation has alot of college ADs shaking in their boots.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You always hate on Miami, so this is no surprise. Usually you're at least reasonable about it though. This is ridiculous. We cheated to win what exactly? These violations occurred during the downfall of the program under Larry Coker.

How does the cheating help us win? Shapiro admitted that Miami couldn't get into bidding wars over recruits because the public SEC schools would win every time. His story is about giving benefits to players that are already on the team. I don't see how taking players to strip clubs, VIP lounges, and yachts and stuffing them full of booze helps our chances of winning.

If you're opposed to players receiving illegal benefits, that's fine, but don't pretend like Shapiro was doing this for the betterment of the team. If you're worried about competition levels and "cheating to win" look at the SEC, Oregon, FSU and Clemson (among others). Those are the schools that are knee-deep in duffel bags of cash. Miami is a bit player in the buy-a-recruit landscape.

It goes without saying for an educated adult like yourself, but next time think before you post.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
If you're worried about competition levels and "cheating to win" look at the SEC, Oregon, FSU and Clemson (among others). Those are the schools that are knee-deep in duffel bags of cash. Miami is a bit player in the buy-a-recruit landscape.
1) Totally agree with the schools that you listed and then some. Also, the coverage of this stuff is terribly uneven. How the hell is Oregon getting off so light in the national media? (Oh that's right, ESPN doesn't want to piss of Nike).

2) I'm sorry, but Miami is not a bit player. Maybe down south where it seems that everyone cheats (to win or to lose) it might seem small potatoes, but you can't say that he didn't help recruit a ton of players to Miami with his largesse. You are talking about millions of dollars (allegedly). That's a lot of cheating.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really didn't have much to do with recruiting. He paid for drinks at a bowling alley, he wasn't handing out 75 grand in cash to kids.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah they didnt buy a 6'5" 250 lb stolen computer buying quarterback to win them a championship

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
If you're opposed to players receiving illegal benefits, that's fine, but don't pretend like Shapiro was doing this for the betterment of the team. If you're worried about competition levels and "cheating to win" look at the SEC, Oregon, FSU and Clemson (among others). Those are the schools that are knee-deep in duffel bags of cash. Miami is a bit player in the buy-a-recruit landscape.
You forgot Ohio State and UNC.

Also, I don't think Vanderbilt is cheating to win and last I checked LSU has ran a relatively clean program since Les Miles arrived. Any infraction has been swiftly dealt with by the athletic department and coaching staff.

Do I think they help out the student athletes by giving them more than they need? Absolutely and I would say every single college football program in a BCS conference does the same. Hell, probably even further than a BCS conference. Southeastern La Univ, my alma-mater, gave away vehicles to highly recruited players that chose to play for them.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

etk, you're a homer to the dying end. Funny.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
It really didn't have much to do with recruiting. He paid for drinks at a bowling alley, he wasn't handing out 75 grand in cash to kids.
He also said that he took recruits to clubs and strip clubs. With coaches.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There really needs to be an independent committee to unify all of the rules and simplify them. If schools set their own rules, you are going to be seeing a lot of these things. Now that the big programs are starting to fall, there could be changes coming soon.
Boosters might have the most power when it comes to recruiting.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Even if the rules need to be simplified, that has NOTHING to do with this case. It's not as if the Miami coaches (plural) didn't know that you shouldn't have people buying prostitutes for your players.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
You forgot Ohio State and UNC.

Also, I don't think Vanderbilt is cheating to win and last I checked LSU has ran a relatively clean program since Les Miles arrived. Any infraction has been swiftly dealt with by the athletic department and coaching staff.

Do I think they help out the student athletes by giving them more than they need? Absolutely and I would say every single college football program in a BCS conference does the same. Hell, probably even further than a BCS conference. Southeastern La Univ, my alma-mater, gave away vehicles to highly recruited players that chose to play for them.
I'm just thankful that OSU pales in comparison to UNC, USC, and Miami. (Also, with everyone sniffing OSU's arse for 9 months, I feel pretty good that things aren't worse. Or that wagons are circled well. Probably the latter.)

I've heard that the FBI is definitely all over Auburn and that they are sniffing around Alabama. Those may be the next to fall. But who knows?

If they are, it will be interesting to see how ESECPN covers those affairs.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone implicate eddie gran in something already? that would seriously make my year
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Maybe Shapiro didn't buy recruits straight up but you can't tell me that this isn't a form of persuading reruits:

Quote:
"benefits to athletes included but were not limited to cash, prostitutes, entertainment in his multimillion-dollar homes and yacht, paid trips to high-end restaurants and nightclubs, jewelry, bounties for on-field play (including bounties for injuring opposing players), travel and, on one occasion, an abortion."
Not trying to hate on you but don't act like all he was doing was picking up a bar tab at a bowling alley every now and then.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote