Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Patriots are getting ready to release Brandon McGowan
id like to see the jets give him a chance. good ole jersey boy
Old 08-07-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
His leadership is definitely going to be missed and I think that is what the young Pats D will enjoy most with Ellis. He might be a better mentor for some of the young defensive players on the team and it might be his role on the team.
Bill Belichick is going after him because he was on the wrong side of him during the playoffs. I think there will be some hope he can return the favor.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post

-We have an established history of buying low into guys that didn't work out with other teams and having it pay dividends. Woodhead, Moss, Rodney Harrison, Vrabel, and Dillon being the biggest names.

-We generally avoid guys with big time character concerns. That's changed a bit this season with the acquisition of Albert Haynesworth, but generally the guys we've brought in have just had problems in the lockeroom, not legally. The Haynesworth move has actually been a point of contention locally. A lot of people are going to have a hard time rooting for him, even if he does produce big time like some are expecting.
I would disagree that the Patriots avoid players with character concerns. I believe Dillon had them, as did Moss, now Haynesworth and Ocho...funny thing is that in the past those players have 0 issues once joining the team. I think both Haynesworth and Chad will have great seasons and wont be in the news for their antics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I would disagree that the Patriots avoid players with character concerns. I believe Dillon had them, as did Moss, now Haynesworth and Ocho...funny thing is that in the past those players have 0 issues once joining the team. I think both Haynesworth and Chad will have great seasons and wont be in the news for their antics.
- Dillion was just tired of the losing in Cincinnati and probably the ownership. Can't blame him after all he gave up for the team.

- Chad Ochocinco has character concerns? How so? I mean he's criticized Lewis once or twice and Palmer I think once. But that doesn't make him a bad teammate. He'll put it on the line for you.

- Moss I'll give you. He just doesn't seem to care a lot of the time.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I said that in the post you quoted, directly even.

Quote:
the guys we've brought in have just had problems in the lockeroom, not legally.
I think you're taking me out of context a bit.

I suppose it's what you define "big time character concerns" as. Personally, I would say that a guy that had a contract issue or mouthed off once or twice about a bad regime isn't a big time thing in a league with Pacman Jones types. We've taken in castoffs, not deadbeats and guys with legal problems. Previously anyway. That's changed with Haynesworth this year, but the buy low has always been on guys who rubbed people the long way or couldn't get along with coaches.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 08-07-2011 at 07:52 PM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
- Chad Ochocinco has character concerns? How so? I mean he's criticized Lewis once or twice and Palmer I think once. But that doesn't make him a bad teammate. He'll put it on the line for you.
Yes it does. Johnson is a total narcissist who can't work within an environment without putting his own concerns first. I personally think he's funny and entertaining, but that certainly makes him a bad teammate.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yes it does. Johnson is a total narcissist who can't work within an environment without putting his own concerns first. I personally think he's funny and entertaining, but that certainly makes him a bad teammate.
According to who? You? Others who have actually played with him may think differently. Having a bad word or two off the field about his coach or another player doesn't mean he won't come prepared on Sunday and not lay it on the line for you.

Quote:
Old 08-07-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
According to who? You? Others who have actually played with him may think differently. Having a bad word or two off the field about his coach or another player doesn't mean he won't come prepared on Sunday and not lay it on the line for you.
Seriously? You're going to seriously make the argument that Johnson isn't a total narcissist?

Seriously?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...cho/index.html

Quote:
In the visitors' locker room in Cleveland, someone asks Chad Ochocinco, "Why do you guys make it so hard on yourselves?''
"We?'' Ochocinco asks.
"The offense.''
"I don't know. I'm having fun. I could care less what we're doing,'' Ochocinco says.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Seriously? You're going to seriously make the argument that Johnson isn't a total narcissist?

Seriously?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...cho/index.html
Yeah I'm sure that person who wrote the article or asked the question (which we weren't there for to see the context of how it went down...believe it or not things can look a different in print than in reality) actually played with Chad Ochocinco.

Take this recent article on Braylon Edwards:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-the-next-to/

Now if you were to read that, it actually gives Edwards a pretty bad label. But if you actually saw the video and how the context of the situation actually went down (you can go see it on CSNBayArea) then it was a casual answer to a casual question. Sometimes these things are blown up way out of context.

What I'm talking about in regards to Johnson is his play on the field. He's not going to give up in the middle of a game and dog it like Randy Moss. He'll at least try. I will give you that he can be lazy on blocking though.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-07-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Carter via his twiiter is going to the Pats, if the Pats show a lot of 43 looks Carter can still be a 7-10 sack DE. Just don't ask him to play in space because he's one of the most robotic and stiff guys in the league. He's lost his speed but he is still strong with some solid pass rush moves.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christ. We're loading up on advanced age pass rushers. That one came out of nowhere. Hadn't heard anything about us bringing him in for a workout.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 08-07-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i honestly dont know what to make of this signing lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I had high expectations for Woodhead. A lot of people around these parts did, even. Thought he would be able to fill the Kevin Faulk niche perfectly. Maybe not quite as well as he did, but it was billed as a good signing in the Patriots team forum and not a "pick his brain" type thing. It's not like Woodhead was/is some skinny white kid who ran 4.6. He didn't miss making your roster by a whole hell of a lot, everyone with HBO can tell you that much. It wasn't entirely unreasonable to expect him to go on and produce for someone. I thought he would have been a great fit for the Broncos or Rams last year as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You don't have anyone to blame but yourselves for good players you let go. Woodhead is better then McKnight but he didn't cost a draft pick so you opted to go with the guy you spent a pick on.
I too was a woodhead fan, i really liked how hard he worked.

I was absolutely stunned that the jets dropped him instead of mcknight, who looked very mediocre in 3 years at USC, then terrible in camp, fumbled a bunch of times, then made the team somehow.

Meanwhile woodhead ran as hard as possible, did the little things right, and looked better in every situation than mcknight.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk why but I really wanted McKnight to make it. He's one of those dudes that makes me sad that he isn't cutting it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Idk why but I really wanted McKnight to make it. He's one of those dudes that makes me sad that he isn't cutting it.
aka "one of those many USC offensive players"
Old 08-07-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKnight has actually looked good in camp so far.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
aka "one of those many USC offensive players"
aka one of those many offensive players period

when I said one of those players...I meant one of those players that I myself am a fan of...wasn't referring to USC specifically.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 08-08-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Matt Forte bitching about a new contract?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Why is Matt Forte bitching about a new contract?
Probably because he knows the Bears offensive line is going to end his career prematurely at this rate.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-08-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte is something like 2nd or 3rd in total yards from scrimmage in the league since his rookie year. Could be higher if he didn't play through most of his 2nd year with an injury. Plus he's an ideal fit for the Martz offense. And is entering the least year of his rookie contract.

I'm just afraid that DeAngelo Williams' contract inflated the value for RBs....******* Panthers.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:20 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

I'm just afraid that DeAngelo Williams' contract inflated the value for RBs....******* Panthers.

You're telling me.....I don't even want to know what Peterson is going to demand.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You're telling me.....I don't even want to know what Peterson is going to demand.
Most likely a trade.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quiet you.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry, the Vikings can let him go and start Toby Gerhart.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:01 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'd rather resign Pat Williams and put him back there than start Toby one game.