Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stay classy, giants fans.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...th-on-facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Eagles fans should never mock any other team for not being classy.

That's like Tarah Reid calling someone else a *****.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Jamaal Charles could have a Chris Johnson like season. My top fantasy back now.

I doubt they give him the workload to get those kind of numbers.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every fanbase has morons but it just happens that the Eagles have the most of them. I'm sure if Desean Jackson signed with the Giants it would have been worse.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think Eagles fans should never mock any other team for not being classy.

That's like Tarah Reid calling someone else a *****.
Hahaha, can't say I wasn't expecting that. In fact I almost didn't even post it because I knew it was coming. Still, they said some pretty f'ed up ****, though I'm sure eagles fans would have done the same thing to T.O's facebook back in 06 if he had one.

That said, I don't think giants fans deserve a free pass to act like that when eagles fans would be getting crucified right now for doing this.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Think I read Gaither to the Chiefs.
NICE!!!definatly worth the gamble IMO.

btw is our motto now if you can't beat them in the playoffs...sign them.?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Hahaha, can't say I wasn't expecting that. In fact I almost didn't even post it because I knew it was coming. Still, they said some pretty f'ed up ****, though I'm sure eagles fans would have done the same thing to T.O's facebook back in 06 if he had one.

That said, I don't think giants fans deserve a free pass to act like that when eagles fans would be getting crucified right now for doing this.
Yeah. I'm not happy with fans who did that. I don't blame Smith at all for what happened. This is the Giants fault, not his.

He gave us every chance to sign him back.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah. I'm not happy with fans who did that. I don't blame Smith at all for what happened. This is the Giants fault, not his.

He gave us every chance to sign him back.
Trust me, I know it sucks when there's a vocal minority of assholes who give a whole fan base a bad name.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Trust me, I know it sucks when there's a vocal minority of assholes who give a whole fan base a bad name.
Not sure how much you can blame the minority when it comes to Philly fans' dickery...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the cool thing bout Raider fans...we're not dicks per say....we're just crazy haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst fan bases I've ever been around are the Bears and Eagles. Both were completely classless and rude. Best fans I've been around were the Steelers fans. All of them were very friendly and talkative.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Worst fan bases I've ever been around are the Bears and Eagles. Both were completely classless and rude. Best fans I've been around were the Steelers fans. All of them were very friendly and talkative.
Weird. I had a very pleasant experience at Soldier Field. Aside from getting into the stadium itself.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terms of the Mankins deal released;

Six years, 51M through 2016

Signing bonus
$20 million

Base salaries
2011: $1.5 million
2012: $3 million
2013: $6 million
2014: $6.5 million
2015: $7 million

51M for a guard is a little much, but Mankins is a hell of a player and has earned every bit of that with his play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those Tampa Bay fans are pretty bad...

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Those Tampa Bay fans are pretty bad...
Couldn't agree more!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Not sure how much you can blame the minority when it comes to Philly fans' dickery...
I really hope you're kidding.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
You definetly weren't a Ravens fan then. They were pretty nasty to me when I was at the 2008 AFC title game.

The wierd thing for me is I been to both Giants and Jets games at the meadowlands and the new stadium. The Giants fans were all very nice yet the Jets weren't. Being at the Ravens VS. Jets game on MNF was the only time I felt a little scared when I attended Ravens games.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every Bears game I've been to I've seen visiting fans treated with respect, but then there was that Hurricane Katrina asshole.

Browns fans are terrible, on the other hand.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, we are a very grumpy fan base with good reason.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't there a Browns fan that assaulted a small kid..Jets fan I believe? lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On this board the Buccs fans are the worst.

There is no reason to think that Gaither to KC is a bad thing. He could be awful then cut for cheap, be mediocre and find a spot on the roster, beast and play LT which kicks Albert to RT.

Great pick up by the KC Ravens
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Terms of the Mankins deal released;

Six years, 51M through 2016

Signing bonus
$20 million

Base salaries
2011: $1.5 million
2012: $3 million
2013: $6 million
2014: $6.5 million
2015: $7 million

51M for a guard is a little much, but Mankins is a hell of a player and has earned every bit of that with his play.
Hm, still not the highest paid guard in the league. I thought it'd be tough for the Pats to sign him, considering he's better than Davin Joseph and I believe he makes more.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
On this board the Buccs fans are the worst.

There is no reason to think that Gaither to KC is a bad thing. He could be awful then cut for cheap, be mediocre and find a spot on the roster, beast and play LT which kicks Albert to RT.

Great pick up by the KC Ravens
GET REAL PAL.

Anyways, nice signing by KC. Gaither is worth the risk. He can be a solid, if not better LT in this league, but it's questionable that he didn't pass a physical with Oakland and they needed a LT in the worst way and didn't sign him.

If he gets healthy, it's a steal for the Cheifs. Low risk, High reward. They've done some nice things this offseason. Opening up the offense with some targets for Cassell.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is always atleast 1 dickhead in each fan base.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
GET REAL PAL.

Anyways, nice signing by KC. Gaither is worth the risk. He can be a solid, if not better LT in this league, but it's questionable that he didn't pass a physical with Oakland and they needed a LT in the worst way and didn't sign him.

If he gets healthy, it's a steal for the Cheifs. Low risk, High reward. They've done some nice things this offseason. Opening up the offense with some targets for Cassell.
ummm...come again? no we don't. Veldheer was very solid at LT. It would have been nice to get Gaither but to say we needed one in the worst way is totally false.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: