Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has also proved that he's a headache. No thank you. Give me Kendall.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why can't we have more intelligent, less headache inducing WRs? Would a few more Larry Fitzgeralds be too much to ask for?
Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Pay Bowe dammit.
what this man is saying is nothing but the TRUTH
Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He has also proved that he's a headache. No thank you. Give me Kendall.
We dont know if Wright is any good though. He was good in his final season but was it a product of being Robert Griffins play? We wont know until he plays for another team, thats a bigger risk than Jackson.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wright would also cost significantly less than Jackson beyond draft pick compensation. The whole reason Jackson has a problem in the first place is because Philly won't pay him.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Wright would also cost significantly less than Jackson beyond draft pick compensation. The whole reason Jackson has a problem in the first place is because Philly won't pay him.
Yeah thats true, but i'd still give up a low first for Jackson over drafting Kendall Wright.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-05-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Somewhere Darrelle Revis is pissed. Stevie is the one receiver who seems to give him fits.

Somehow...
Stevie has the most unorthodox movement off of the line, it's really hard to read what he's doing. They also run a lot of comebacks against him, but it's always fun to see them primarily targeting Revis.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
As a 49ers fan, it looks more and more likely that we'll end up with some second tier receiver opposite Crabtree which makes no sense to me.

Dwayne Bowe (who still hasnt been franchised), Marques Colston and Vincent Jackson are the top three receivers available as an UFA's. I have no interest in Meachem/Manningham/Lloyd. Garcon could be a possibility but him turning down a 5 year $35m contract from Indy tells me that he's going to follow Manning.

I think Bowe gets tagged today leaving Colston and Jackson. I prefer Colston easily but would much rather spend the $10m+ on Wallace. Giving up the 30th overall draft pick may be steep but at least Wallace is three years younger than both.

Already know that I wont be happy this off-season. Niners just need that offensive playmaker and wont even get that. Oh well, whatever.
Jackson is an enigma when it comes to whether or not we would show interest. DUI's, suspended by the league, held out 10 games for money...Harbaugh/Baalke value character and like blue collar players.

Not to say we wouldn't pursue a draft pick or FA who has character concerns, but would we be willing to put the money on the table for Jackson when they are some concerns with him ?
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Stevie has the most unorthodox movement off of the line, it's really hard to read what he's doing. They also run a lot of comebacks against him, but it's always fun to see them primarily targeting Revis.
Not to mention, Stevie doesn't ***** and whine about tight press like most WRs do. He just manhandles DBs when they try and get their hands on him, it's one of my favorite parts about his game. Stevie disengages from press extremely well, and that in part is why Revis is so limited against him. I love watching him play.

Also, I'll take Desean Jackson 10/10 over Kendall Wright. I may be in the minority as both a Desean fan and a Kendall detractor, but Jackson is basically just a more electric version of Wright. Of course he's more expensive, but he's also more proven and there's a legitimate possibility that Jackson might be the fastest man in the NFL once the pads go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Also, I'll take Desean Jackson 10/10 over Kendall Wright. I may be in the minority as both a Desean fan and a Kendall detractor, but Jackson is basically just a more electric version of Wright. Of course he's more expensive, but he's also more proven and there's a legitimate possibility that Jackson might be the fastest man in the NFL once the pads go on.
This is what i would of said if i could express my opinion properly.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Tremendous attitude, Dan. Get salty before it even begins!

Build through the draft. Supplement through FA.
What can I say??? I'm happy now but I know I wont be when FA starts. And if Manning goes to the Cardinals like I think he will, Wayne and Garcon will most likely follow him there. Sorry but we need to score more points on offense and I dont see how a Meachem/Manningham/Lloyd will do that for us. Manning goes to the Cardinals and we dont imporve the offense, we're screwed and not in a good way.

Yeah, we've been building through the draft for what? A decade??? We've gotten far havent we??? Only took 9 years to finally get back to the playoffs. There's a reason why I always wanted every top tier FA's in the past - because the team sucked. Now, I only want one top tier FA because when you look at the team - a deep threat speed receiver on the outside who's a playmaker is the one aspect that we dont have.

We need an already established player who's proven that he can play. A rookie WR isnt going going to do anything and having Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, Williams and a draft pick isnt scaring even the worst defense in the league. Davis cant do it alone and for those who want Smith to improve instead of getting worse, he needs more playmakers. Wallace would be a HUGE start.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to mention, Stevie doesn't ***** and whine about tight press like most WRs do. He just manhandles DBs when they try and get their hands on him, it's one of my favorite parts about his game. Stevie disengages from press extremely well, and that in part is why Revis is so limited against him. I love watching him play.

Stevie is also a pro at cheap shotting to the knees! Lock his ass up!

As for Desean, if you want to deal with a headcase then you go right ahead. I'd much rather have someone that doesn't disturb the locker room and do dumb **** on the field like throwing a football at a ref.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
As for Desean, if you want to deal with a headcase then you go right ahead. I'd much rather have someone that doesn't disturb the locker room and do dumb **** on the field like throwing a football at a ref.
With a contract hes happy with i'm sure he'll be fine. Its not like hes so bad that you dont value him at all. If he went to a decent team and got paid well i dont think we'd hear a word out of him.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-05-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desean is a diva. Always has been and always will be.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
With a contract hes happy with i'm sure he'll be fine. Its not like hes so bad that you dont value him at all. If he went to a decent team and got paid well i dont think we'd hear a word out of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
GF already responded so I'll leave it at that.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think being a diva is entirely problematic though, and I think it comes with the territory. There's very few NFL receivers who aren't at least a little dramatic, and we can't all have a Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson on our team. Guys who just shut up and play are extremely rare at the WR position...Hell, Stevie Johnson is another one who is a headcase off the field and a damn good player on it. I think with Desean, he's a case of taking the good with the bad. Now, I sure as **** wouldn't take him over Mike Wallace if I was going to trade a first for a receiver, but I can certainly understand why a team would bring in a Desean Jackson over a Kendall Wright.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Don't know if it's been said already but the Lions have applied their franchise tag on defensive end Cliff Avril according to La Canfora!
Lions and Avril are expected to workout a long-term deal before the June deadline. The sides aren't close, but they aren't far away either.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think being a diva is entirely problematic though, and I think it comes with the territory. There's very few NFL receivers who aren't at least a little dramatic, and we can't all have a Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson on our team. Guys who just shut up and play are extremely rare at the WR position...Hell, Stevie Johnson is another one who is a headcase off the field and a damn good player on it. I think with Desean, he's a case of taking the good with the bad. Now, I sure as **** wouldn't take him over Mike Wallace if I was going to trade a first for a receiver, but I can certainly understand why a team would bring in a Desean Jackson over a Kendall Wright.
There's not much good in Jackson's game now either. He's a one trick WR and once teams learned how to take him out of that comfort zone he doesn't have much else to offer. He's going to get overpaid and I wouldn't even think about giving up a 1st for him if I was a team in need of a WR.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
What can I say??? I'm happy now but I know I wont be when FA starts. And if Manning goes to the Cardinals like I think he will, Wayne and Garcon will most likely follow him there. Sorry but we need to score more points on offense and I dont see how a Meachem/Manningham/Lloyd will do that for us. Manning goes to the Cardinals and we dont imporve the offense, we're screwed and not in a good way.

Yeah, we've been building through the draft for what? A decade??? We've gotten far havent we??? Only took 9 years to finally get back to the playoffs. There's a reason why I always wanted every top tier FA's in the past - because the team sucked. Now, I only want one top tier FA because when you look at the team - a deep threat speed receiver on the outside who's a playmaker is the one aspect that we dont have.

We need an already established player who's proven that he can play. A rookie WR isnt going going to do anything and having Crabtree, Morgan, Ginn, Williams and a draft pick isnt scaring even the worst defense in the league. Davis cant do it alone and for those who want Smith to improve instead of getting worse, he needs more playmakers. Wallace would be a HUGE start.
You really need to approach things from a different viewpoint, perhaps from outside your colon.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both the teams I cheer for are pretty WR needy (Chicago and Jacksonville) but I would be pissed if either of them pursued DeSean Jackson. There are just so many things not to like about him. He is going to cost you a draft pick. You are going to have to give him a ton of money. He is injury prone. He is too small. He has lapses in concentration. He is nothing more than a deep route running one-trick pony. Yes he is electrifying at times, but he is not nearly worth the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There's not much good in Jackson's game now either. He's a one trick WR and once teams learned how to take him out of that comfort zone he doesn't have much else to offer. He's going to get overpaid and I wouldn't even think about giving up a 1st for him if I was a team in need of a WR.
I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I imagine a Giants fan of all people would understand the havoc he's capable of wreaking when he's a motivated football player.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Both the teams I cheer for are pretty WR needy (Chicago and Jacksonville) but I would be pissed if either of them pursued DeSean Jackson. There are just so many things not to like about him. He is going to cost you a draft pick. You are going to have to give him a ton of money. He is injury prone. He is too small. He has lapses in concentration. He is nothing more than a deep route running one-trick pony. Yes he is electrifying at times, but he is not nearly worth the risk.
Highlight Reelzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Seriously though, the Bears are 2nd only to the Raiders when it comes to underachieving SPEEDZZ at WR. If we add a receiver who isn't at least 6'2, I'm going to break things.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I imagine a Giants fan of all people would understand the havoc he's capable of wreaking when he's a motivated football player.
In the punt return game, yes. The Giants have shut him down in the passing game the last two years. In his last 4 games against us he has 16 catches for 220 yards and 0 TD's. Nothing incredible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-05-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
In the punt return game, yes. The Giants have shut him down in the passing game the last two years. In his last 4 games against us he has 16 catches for 220 yards and 0 TD's. Nothing incredible.
But that's what you pay him for, you pay him for those explosive plays that can single-handedly win games. Trust me, I'd pay Devin Hester a hell of a lot of money to be a Baltimore Raven too if I was running the show. I'm not saying he isn't a headache and I'm definitely not saying he's worth what he'll get paid, but I can most definitely understand the thought process behind trading a second or late first for him instead of selecting a rookie like Kendall Wright.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots are franchising Welker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote