Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons, Bills, and Seahawks are in a "bidding war" for Tyson Clabo. They jumped into this one late. And the Hawks are also in pursuit of Robert Gallery. But it's an either or situation, they dont want both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't care where Dwill goes, just GTFO the NFC South.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
I really don't care where Dwill goes, just GTFO the NFC South.
lol remember that one game where he and Stewart ripped us open. The game where Bryant beasted? Yeah...safe to say I won't miss seeing him on the other side of the line.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Deangelo in NY?

sick fit.. is Jacobs on the roster still? let go of him or trade him and re-sign Bradshaw maybe.
i can't imagine them signing both williams and bradshaw. seems like they'll go for whichever of bradshaw/williams signs first. then restructure jacobs and keep the speed/power duo
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
lol remember that one game where he and Stewart ripped us open. The game where Bryant beasted? Yeah...safe to say I won't miss seeing him on the other side of the line.
Haha yeah MNF, kinda miss Antonio Bryant. he-he

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 07-27-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am all for either one though, I'd probably feel more comfortable with Bradshaw coming back. He's younger with more potential, more comfortable with the system we already have in place in NY, and was productive because D-Will's total lack of production last year scares me a bit. Yes, I know he probably shut it down when Fox was pretty much on the way out and the team was looking destined for the #1 overall pick, but still.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am all for either one though, I'd probably feel more comfortable with Bradshaw coming back. He's younger with more potential, more comfortable with the system we already have in place in NY, and was productive because D-Will's total lack of production last year scares me a bit. Yes, I know he probably shut it down when Fox was pretty much on the way out and the team was looking destined for the #1 overall pick, but still.
don't forget that jordan gross, jeff otah, and travelle wharton all missed a lot of time last season. carolina's offensive line was ****** from the get go and the lack of passing game made it even harder to find running room. the two years before this one, he was a beast. i think he'd explode with the giants
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers resigned Suisham. Gross.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Ughhh, I don't like that deal at all. Brad Smith doesn't really offer an upgrade at receiver. Sure, he is a good returner. But we have Hester returning punts and Danieal Manning is a good kick returner. If he comes cheap (which I doubt) it may not be bad.
Danieal Manning is gone, they have no interest in resigning him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weddle is officially back with the Chargers per rotoworld.

Deal expected to be in the 4 year ; $30 million ballpark.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Trade talks between Broncos/Dolphins are very serious now. And a deal will probably be reached within the next 6 hours.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Orton I am guessing?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Woops. Yeah...people are saying 3rd round pick.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Daniel Sepulveda isn't returning to the Steelers. :(
Old 07-27-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Weddle is officially back with the Chargers per rotoworld.

Deal expected to be in the 4 year ; $30 million ballpark.
Dear Colts management DO SOMETHING! Sign manning and do work. Till then ..!.. right here. I can't take this just realized Weddle will now be teamed with Bob Sanders. Congrats San Diego Chargers. Oh and one more so glad we are keeping Kelvin Hayden, barf.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 07-27-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's looking more and more like Gaither will be a Raider by the end of the day. Hope we don't pay him top LT money, but at the right price this will be a great signing.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its looking like Nmadi is almost definitely going to sign with the Jets.
Playoff contenders. Laid back coach. Tons of $$
& teaming up the 2 best corners in the NFL will be legendary.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given Mikell and Weddle contracts, what does Dawan Landry stand to make? My impression is he is the #3 FA safety this year.

Mikell got 4/$28M
Weddle got 4/$30M

Landry is older than Weddle, younger than Mikell, not as good in pass coverage compared to either but probably better in run support. 4/$25-26M?

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 07-27-2011 at 12:33 PM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Landry is the Jags back up plan at S. JLC expects him to sign there.

And apparently no one has contacted Michael Huff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Its looking like Nmadi is almost definitely going to sign with the Jets.
Playoff contenders. Laid back coach. Tons of $$
& teaming up the 2 best corners in the NFL will be legendary.
And, my hate for the Jets grows even more.

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 07-27-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Trade talks between Broncos/Dolphins are very serious now. And a deal will probably be reached within the next 6 hours.
the reason talks are so serious is because Arizona is out if the drawing. its 95% done, they acquired kolb.

Rodgers cromartie jerseys were (still are?) available on the eagles website
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Dwill stays a Panther.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Dwill stays a Panther.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 07-27-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams is not worth that much money. 5-years $43 million is way too much.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Williams is not worth that much money. 5-years $43 million is way too much.
on that note, I feel 10 times better. Denver still needs a damn rb though.