Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I totally disagree. In a world of guys who care more about their marketability than being actual people, we are left with athletes who are too afraid to say anything even remotely controversial. Michael Jordan started this, and it's only gotten worse.

Rodgers is a funny guy with a nice story. I've always liked him, and I'm a ******* Bears fan.
That, and, something about Mark Sanchez is just so unlikeable.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's because he's a pansy and a child molester.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I totally disagree. In a world of guys who care more about their marketability than being actual people, we are left with athletes who are too afraid to say anything even remotely controversial. Michael Jordan started this, and it's only gotten worse.

Rodgers is a funny guy with a nice story. I've always liked him, and I'm a ******* Bears fan.
I don't get that though. Rex Ryan is a loud, boastful coach and 8 out of 10 Non Jets fans hate him for it but Rodgers has to back Ryan Braun, and take shots at other players for no reason and he's worshiped. Its inconsistent Bearsfan to me about the fan's perspective.

Rodgers is becoming Tom Brady 2.0. Don't have him as that Peyton Manning type who off the field seems like a real humble, intelligent, humorous guy.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's because he's a pansy and a child molester.
Someone has to bang the 17-year-old girls of New York City, and, by god, Dirty Sanchez is stepping up to the plate.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers is one of the most down to earth, genuine and cool quarterbacks out there. He has a great sense of humour as well. Nothing he said about Mark Sanchez was wrong so why cant he say it? People really need to get a grip.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Someone has to bang the 17-year-old girls of New York City, and, by god, Dirty Sanchez is stepping up to the plate.
Its legal even if a bit creepy(Though he has a pretty nice girlfriend for himself right now)

Can never tell young chicks these days. 17 year old chicks could look like 20-21 year olds....
Old 03-18-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
I don't get that though. Rex Ryan is a loud, boastful coach and 8 out of 10 Non Jets fans hate him for it but Rodgers has to back Ryan Braun, and take shots at other players for no reason and he's worshiped. Its inconsistent Bearsfan to me about the fan's perspective.
I don't have a problem with Rex Ryan either, although the foot fetish thing is a little weird. And I don't think he's a particularly good coach.

Quote:
Rodgers is becoming Tom Brady 2.0. Don't have him as that Peyton Manning type who off the field seems like a real humble, intelligent, humorous guy.
Peyton Manning has always struck me as a narcissistic asshole. All of the Manning family has those traits.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its legal even if a bit creepy(Though he has a pretty nice girlfriend for himself right now)

Can never tell young chicks these days. 17 year old chicks could look like 20-21 year olds....
There are just as many 17 year olds who look like they're 12 though, so its still weird.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Rodgers is one of the most down to earth, genuine and cool quarterbacks out there. He has a great sense of humour as well. Nothing he said about Mark Sanchez was wrong so why cant he say it? People really need to get a grip.
Just petty IMO. Doesn't make him wrong at all as I agreed with his pictures but its just lame to randomly kick dirt at someone else for no reason.

He's doing what Brett Favre had always done to him by starting something completely out of nothing. You'd think he would learn.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna be pretty sweet when Sanchez is nice next year and all you guys are crow feasting

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Gonna be pretty sweet when Sanchez is nice next year and all you guys are crow feasting
I have no problem with Jets fans, but your comment reminded me of this.

"Obviously the Jets know something the people up here don't."

Yes....obviously.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:

Well, according to the deadspin article, he was aware of her age. And, I'm sorry, but he's my age and, even if I wasnt a teacher, banging a high school girl would be seriously inappropriate.

Quote:
Peyton Manning has always struck me as a narcissistic asshole.
Agreed.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well, according to the deadspin article, he was aware of her age. And, I'm sorry, but he's my age and, even if I wasnt a teacher, banging a high school girl would be seriously inappropriate.

Agreed.
Hey I got on Big Ben for his rape nonsense and while Sanchez isn't as bad as that, it is pretty lame considering he can find models for himself easily.

I thought that 17 year old lied about her age anyway?
Old 03-18-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Hey I got on Big Ben for his rape nonsense and while Sanchez isn't as bad as that, it is pretty lame considering he can find models for himself easily.

I thought that 17 year old lied about her age anyway?
Quote:
She gave him her BlackBerry number and flirted a bit. "You know I'm 17, right?" she remembers saying. Sanchez kept his cool. "Well, we can still talk, but I can't see you until you're 18," he said. "Actually," E.K. replied, "17 is legal in New York." Poise all around.
http://deadspin.com/5755011/the-some...+year+old-girl

Old 03-18-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have no problem with Jets fans, but your comment reminded me of this.

"Obviously the Jets know something the people up here don't."

Yes....obviously.

Story of 2011 for Sanchez. Dude was playing shitless and for good reason with that joke of a tackle protecting him. I can't even get on Schotty for this, this is just awful.

Quote:
Smh its legal but damn....no excuse for him there.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just petty IMO. Doesn't make him wrong at all as I agreed with his pictures but its just lame to randomly kick dirt at someone else for no reason.

He's doing what Brett Favre had always done to him by starting something completely out of nothing. You'd think he would learn.
How is it kicking dirt at him? Someone asked him a question about it and he answered honestly. I dont see how anyone could fault him for that.

Favre was a dickhead who only cared about himself. Rodgers is one of the most selfless players in the NFL and he isnt a mile up his own ass like Favre was.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders are expected to sign Tracey Porter or Shawntae Spencer sometime this week, fingers crossed for Porter. We have also not ruled out resigning Bush if he wants to come back on a short deal. The Raiders will not over pay for players anymore, RM has said that many times and signing cheaper players that fit will be the game plan this year. Love the Mike Brisiel signing to play LG/RG, fits the ZBS perfectly and is familiar with Knapp.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
The Raiders are expected to sign Tracey Porter or Shawntae Spencer sometime this week, fingers crossed for Porter. We have also not ruled out resigning Bush if he wants to come back on a short deal. The Raiders will not over pay for players anymore, RM has said that many times and signing cheaper players that fit will be the game plan this year. Love the Mike Brisiel signing to play LG/RG, fits the ZBS perfectly and is familiar with Knapp.
I wish the Raiders could have added Winston as well. That would have really solidified the right side of the line.

I haven't seen anything about the Raiders pursuing any tackles tho. Maybe that means the Raiders are comfortable with Barksdale/Campbell. I know I'm not.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I wish the Raiders could have added Winston as well. That would have really solidified the right side of the line.

I haven't seen anything about the Raiders pursuing any tackles tho. Maybe that means the Raiders are comfortable with Barksdale/Campbell. I know I'm not.
Barksdale looked solid last year in spot duty, idk how he fits the ZBS though, he may end up being a OG if we keep him. Campbell will likely be cut this year if he doesn't show us anything, man would it be great though if he could be our RT.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 03-18-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You saying no?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Flynn is a Seahawk.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice deal for Flynn. Three years. $26 million with $10 million guaranteed.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Matt Flynn is a Seahawk.
Miami is officially screwed
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice deal for the Seahawks. They didn't overpay like the Chiefs and Cards did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Miami is officially screwed
They can take Tannehill and be set. I guess I'm probably a bigger fan of Tannehill than most though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Tannehill to Miami!

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota