Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It isn't anything personal, but if we're on the topic of addressing flaws then I will raise you an Alex Smith

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not an Alex Smith defender, so I would agree with you. But please don't make this another Alex Smith thread. It's been done to death.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I'm not an Alex Smith defender, so I would agree with you. But please don't make this another Alex Smith thread. It's been done to death.
Peyton vs Tom Brady thread? Champ vs Nnamdi?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I don't know it just seems that what we have been doing for the last decade or so has been working pretty well, it might not make sense in FA but whatever. I'd rather win 3 Super Bowls and make it to 5 in a decade then have far and away your best season in 15 years end in losing the NFC championship game.
No one was comparing last season's success of the 49ers with the success the Patriots franchise has had over the last decade. That being said, it doesn't mean that people aren't able to criticize the Patriots and specifically, their defensive troubles, which is what Borat was doing. The 49ers really had nothing to do with the inquiry in the first place. Another Patriots fan seemed to take offense when Borat said that the Patriots need to fix their defense.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-26-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, your point is that there was NO ONE that could have been an upgrade that made monetary sense? I don't think that defense is in the position of passing on defensive upgrades in favor of saving a few million dollars. I mean, they keep throwing away money on terrible receivers. They could have easily bundled some of that money and upgraded just about any position on that D (excluding NT and ILB).
Well a few did. I will be the first to say Gregory and Fanene are not the most exciting signings.

Once a team gets in the "position of [not] passing on defensive upgrades if favor of saving a few million dollars," the slippery slope is reached. Free agent frugality is the name of the game these days.

There were a few nice defensive pieces, but we got priced out of the market. With the Ocho restructure, we are probably paying for Branch Ocho and Llyod for the same price that Washington is paying Garcon.

Look at what Anderson got. I don't think not paying Ocho or signing Lloyd puts a huge chink in that salary.

All in all, a couple million in dollars of salary cap is not worth a very marginal increase in productivity. Getting a healthy Dowling or resigning Carter may be more useful than these moves that you are proposing.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Hargrove to the Packers. That makes it two FA signings for the Packers so far, and they're still interested in Manny Lawson and Dave Tollefson. Lawson even thinks that Green Bay might offer him more money than the other teams will.

Help! Quick! I'm afraid that somebody kidnapped Ted Thompson and inserted a look-alike GM into the Packers Front Office!

Last edited by WCH : 03-26-2012 at 07:17 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Anthony Hargrove to the Packers. That makes it two FA signings for the Packers so far, and they're still interested in Manny Lawson and Dave Tollefson. Lawson even thinks that Green Bay might offer him more money than the other teams will.

Help! Quick! I'm afraid that somebody kidnapped Ted Thompson and inserted a look-alike GM into the Packers Front Office!
haha. It's not like they're heavy spending. They're adding role players.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
haha. It's not like they're heavy spending. They're adding role players.
It had seriously been like 3 years since the Packers last signed a non-rookie free agent. Any signing is a pretty big deal to them.

Looked it up:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-anniversary/

Quote:
March 27, 2009: Packers signed center/guard Duke Preston. The Packers haven’t signed an unrestricted free agent since.
They may be a bunch of weird cheese eaters in a state full of people who are willing to just give donations to the franchise for fake team stock, but they do well at team building.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 03-26-2012 at 08:16 AM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It had seriously been like 3 years since the Packers last signed a non-rookie free agent. Any signing is a pretty big deal to them.
I don't know if Duke Preston even made the team. I don't think the Packers have been this big of a player in Free Agency since, like, 2006. I don't know what's gotten into them!?!

Last edited by WCH : 03-26-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if Duke Preston even made the team. I don't think the Packers have been this big of a player in Free Agency since, like, 2006. I don't know what's gotten into them!?!
Duke Preston was cut after training camp. The only major free agent I can remember the Packers signing is Charles Woodson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Duke Preston was cut after training camp. The only major free agent I can remember the Packers signing is Charles Woodson.
1.) Reggie White
2.) Charles Woodson
3.) ????

I think they might have signed Ryan Grant off the Giants practice squad. I forget exactly how that went down though....I know he was a Giant and then he was a Packer.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1.) Reggie White
2.) Charles Woodson
3.) ????

I think they might have signed Ryan Grant off the Giants practice squad. I forget exactly how that went down though....I know he was a Giant and then he was a Packer.
It was a trade.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1.) Reggie White
2.) Charles Woodson
3.) ????

We traded a 6th or 7th round pick for him right before the season started if I recall right. I know we traded for him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
1.) Reggie White
2.) Charles Woodson
3.) ????

IIRC, they traded a 6th round pick for Grant right before final cuts. The Giants had too many RBs on their roster, and I believe I read that GB was allowed to take their choice of Grant, Ward, or Bradshaw.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It was a trade.
Yeah, but there was something unusual about the circumstances. He was an ER FA or something. The internet is not being helpful although I did not know about this:

Quote:
Grant was at a nightclub when someone bumped into him; when he went to brace himself, his left arm went through several champagne glasses, severing an artery, a tendon and the ulnar nerve in his left arm. Grant almost bled to death and doctors at the time told him he might not regain the use of his left hand, although he did recover with time.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We didn't give GB a choice of those 3 RB's. We were going to cut Grant and I remember being surprised we even got a draft pick for him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
The Saints, Packers, and Patriots were the bottom three defenses in the NFL in 2011. That pretty much sums up how valuable building on defense is nowadays. The NFL's rule changes have basically rendered defenses completely ineffective against all but the most incompetent offenses. Besides, the defenses of the three teams mentioned seem worse than they are because of the significant amount of garbage time that occurs during their games. Drop 35 points on a team early, and go into prevent defense seems to be the strategy these days. All of the above teams allowed a ton of late touchdowns and extended drives with the game already well in hand.
Of those 3 teams how did they do in the playoffs? Now compare that to the Giants, 9ers and Ravens who had strong defenses. You still wanna stand by the defense is pointless comment?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We didn't give GB a choice of those 3 RB's. We were going to cut Grant and I remember being surprised we even got a draft pick for him.
I remember hearing otherwise from talking-heads during a game. I'm *shocked* that they wouldn't get the facts right. [/sarcasm]

Anyway, you weren't going to cut Grant; not immediately anyway. He's said that he was on the phone with a coach, who was telling him that he made the team; and then the GM called mid-convo to tell him that he had been traded. You would have probably cut somebody else for a few days while they finalized a trade involving Grant. It's not like the Giants didn't see Grant's talent (I was never a huge Grant fan, but he did rush for 3400 yards in two and half seasons, before he got injured), he just didn't fit into their roster.

Last edited by WCH : 03-26-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They signed a guy named Brandon Chillar in 2008. Not exactly a blockbuster but he did start some games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just googled it, and you're half-right. Per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Ward was on the trading block along with Grant and the Giants only wanted to keep one of the two. The Packers preferred Grant (which is win-win, because it sounds like the Giants favored Ward).

Quote:
"We knew we had some running backs," Reese said. "We had Brandon Jacobs, we had Derrick Ward, who had some injury problems, but we kept him around because we felt he was such a good football player. We had Ryan Grant, and we didn't know what he could do because he really hadn't played a lot for us, but he really earned his spot on the team through training camp and preseason.

"And we drafted Bradshaw and we just thought he had some special stuff about him."

Originally, the Giants had offered the Packers either Ward or Grant, but the Packers were enamored of Grant and handed over a sixth-round pick for him. Reese and Ingram both thought highly of Grant but with the depth they had, and their belief that Bradshaw would be a special talent, they were willing to part with him.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29596309.html

Bradshaw being involved may have just been a wet-dream of mine, or it may have been Joe Buck's revisionist history. Either way, I liked Bradshaw *a lot* when he was coming out of Marshall.

Last edited by WCH : 03-26-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The proper thing to do when Joe Buck says something is to immediately disregard it.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Not so much a signing, but just general news:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-2012-season/

Johnny Knox will almost certainly start the season on the PUP list and may miss the entire season due to the back injury he suffered late last year.

Very sad when these kind of injuries happen to players. He's extremely lucky that he wasn't paralyzed, which is what I feared when I first saw it happen.

He also turned down a 4 year extension from the Bears before the injury and he'll be a free agent after the 2012 season. I hope he's able to come back.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Steady Lurkin
Rookie

Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Steady Lurkin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just googled it, and you're half-right. Per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Ward was on the trading block along with Grant and the Giants only wanted to keep one of the two. The Packers preferred Grant (which is win-win, because it sounds like the Giants favored Ward).

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29596309.html

Bradshaw being involved may have just been a wet-dream of mine, or it may have been Joe Buck's revisionist history. Either way, I liked Bradshaw *a lot* when he was coming out of Marshall.
Bradshaw was a stud coming out of college who, IIRC, fell because of "character concernzzzzz."
Steady Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Lurkin View Post
Bradshaw was a stud coming out of college who, IIRC, fell because of "character concernzzzzz."
He did have to spent part of an offseason in jail, so in this case, they were a legitimate concern. A more strict judge may not have allowed that.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Of those 3 teams how did they do in the playoffs? Now compare that to the Giants, 9ers and Ravens who had strong defenses. You still wanna stand by the defense is pointless comment?
The same New York Giants who gave up more points per game than the Patriots, Saints and Packers???

The same New York Giants who were 29th in the league against the pass???

The Giants defense stepped it up but let's not make out like they were the 85 Bears last year

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote