Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOAR CORY GREENWOOD

yay

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If there was a fantasy draft for winning, I'd take Tebow #1 overall.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Okay, lets do this. Rosebud, you canvass Chicago with a "Tebow to the Bears" petition and get the local idiots hyped up. I'll put the rumor out in Florida and make Gator Nation go crazy. BBD can fill up twitter with #TebowToTheBears2013.

I think this can work.
lol I would, but I like Cutler a lot and think he's perfect for the Bears. A guy used to having to operate in ****** conditions with Cutler's attitude and arm, that's as perfect a Bears QB as you could find.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
lol I would, but I like Cutler a lot and think he's perfect for the Bears. A guy used to having to operate in ****** conditions with Cutler's attitude and arm, that's as perfect a Bears QB as you could find.
Yeah but does he pray?

#TebowInChicagoIn2013
Old 04-01-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Raiders & Cardinals have a trade agreed to for Palmer.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh the fun that will ensue when the Raiders "flip" Palmer for a 4th. That's going to be roflbrothel worthy.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the teams with terrible QB's are just getting rid of their own terrible QB and replacing them with someone else's. That isn't how it works...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate it for the teams paying very little. As long as Palmer & Flynn are going acquired for peanuts, will be inexpensive contracts (curious on Palmer b/c he's set to make a lot) and won't prevent their respective teams from drafting a QB, they look like decent moves.

Flynn is young enough that upside and potential still count. Palmer is old enough that he can be moved on from quickly (assuming he isn't being paid gobs of money over mutliple years).

The key is, of course, the assumption that those teams don't actually see those guys as a long term solution that fills the need.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think that paying so much for a backup qb is a bad investment. Seriously, 4 mill a season for a backup qb? The f?

I rather give Osi, or James Harrison, or like...anyone who can actually help my team 4 mill a season.

A backup qb? A guy who's gonna hold a clipboard all season? That guy gets 4 mill a season?

That's absolutely ridiculous. My goal as a GM would be to spend as little as possible on a backup qb. There's absolutely no reason why I should dedicate so much cap space for a guy that the entire organization and fanbase hopes never sees the field. How does that make any sense?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams re-signed OT Chris Williams to a one year deal.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think that paying so much for a backup qb is a bad investment. Seriously, 4 mill a season for a backup qb? The f?

I rather give Osi, or James Harrison, or like...anyone who can actually help my team 4 mill a season.

A backup qb? A guy who's gonna hold a clipboard all season? That guy gets 4 mill a season?

That's absolutely ridiculous. My goal as a GM would be to spend as little as possible on a backup qb. There's absolutely no reason why I should dedicate so much cap space for a guy that the entire organization and fanbase hopes never sees the field. How does that make any sense?
If you're a contender, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Say you're QB goes down for a few games you need someone that can give you a chance of winning and that won't lose all his games meaning you miss the playoffs or something. If you're not a contender and don't need to worry about missing the playoffs if your QB got injured for a few games, then i'd agree with you.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If you're a contender, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Say you're QB goes down for a few games you need someone that can give you a chance of winning and that won't lose all his games meaning you miss the playoffs or something. If you're not a contender and don't need to worry about missing the playoffs if your QB got injured for a few games, then i'd agree with you.
I can see that. But who's to say that a rookie mid round quarterback can't give you a chance to win? Kirk Cousins looked fine out there. Nick Foles looked fine out there if he's asked to play a couple of games.

Not saying that's the norm, but you gotta trust your scouting sometimes. Those guys are dirt cheap. Usually these backup qbs who command this kind of money aren't really any better than a developmental qb anyway. That's why they're backups. If they were any good they'd be starters. You're just paying more for nothing in my eyes.

I can see the logic behind it, but it's not worth it to me. I rather spend that 4 mill on a player who can help me every week. Not a guy who will help me for 2 weeks.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
It is pathetic to me that all these other QB 's who haven't done crap in the NFL are getting traded to teams who need a started QB while Tebow is left behind . Who has a better record , won a play off game and has had a winning season. Pretty sad how the teams are passing up on a much better QB . Plus i'm sure teams can land tebow cheaper then two draft picks .
cant tell if serious

what makes tebow better than flynn? flynn won a NC too, is it the heisman? lol
Old 04-01-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait ..some of you wondering why no one is trading for Tebow??

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Wait ..some of you wondering why no one is trading for Tebow??

No it is just me the solo tebow fan hoping one day he can be a good NFL starter , just maybe.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah but does he pray?

#TebowInChicagoIn2013
Why not just do the smart thing and put Tebow next to AD? We'd be looking at the most unstoppable running game ever.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Problem is the coach needs to win games or he's getting fired. Teams don't give guys 5 years anymore.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
cant tell if serious

what makes tebow better than flynn? flynn won a NC too, is it the heisman? lol
Tebow's actually started in this league before and made magic happen when he did? Tebow's accomplished infinitely more in the NFL than Matt "remember that 1 game I started?" Flynn.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Problem is the coach needs to win games or he's getting fired. Teams don't give guys 5 years anymore.
So wouldn't the coach prefer to have the guy who can actually help him win week in and week out?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is pathetic to me that all these other QB 's who haven't done crap in the NFL are getting traded to teams who need a started QB while Tebow is left behind . Who has a better record , won a play off game and has had a winning season. Pretty sad how the teams are passing up on a much better QB . Plus i'm sure teams can land tebow cheaper then two draft picks .

R U kid Ding mei . . bro. ?

Matt Flynn completed more passes and threw for more yards in one game against the Lions than Tebow has in his career. Tebow is a publicity stunt, and his ass belongs in the lingerie football league.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow in Chicago would make my life. Not that I want Cutty going anywhere, but the chance to see Tebow take a few snaps a game trumps all.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote:
Saints Agree To Terms With Defensive End Kenyon Coleman And Quarterback Luke McCown On One-Year Contracts
For Immediate Release: Monday, April 1, 2013

The New Orleans Saints announced today that they have agreed to terms with a pair of unrestricted free agents in defensive end Kenyon Coleman and quarterback Luke McCown on one-year contracts. The announcements were made by Saints’ Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis.

Coleman, who comes to New Orleans after spending the last two seasons as a starting defensive end in the Dallas Cowboys’ 3-4 alignment, has appeared in 141 career games with 81 starts in 11 NFL seasons with four clubs (Oakland Raiders, Dallas, New York Jets, Cleveland Browns). He’s compiled career totals of 400 tackles (272 solo), 13.5 sacks, 14 tackles for a loss, two forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries and seven passes defensed.

The 6-5, 293 pounder originally entered the NFL as a fifth round draft pick (147th overall) of the Raiders in 2002 out of UCLA, where he posted 138 tackles, 16.5 sacks and 34 stops for a loss. In 2012, the Alta Loma, Calif. native appeared in seven games with five starts in his second stint with the Cowboys and recorded 22 tackles and one forced fumble before suffering a triceps injury at midseason that landed him on Reserve/Injured.

McCown, a 6-4, 217-pound (he fits the mold) signal-caller entering his 10th NFL season, is a former fourth-round selection of the Cleveland Browns who went to training camp with the Saints in 2012. A native of Jacksonville, Texas who went on to star at Louisiana Tech, McCown has played in 22 career games with nine starts in stints with Cleveland (2004), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2005-08), the Jacksonville Jaguars (2009-11) and the Atlanta Falcons (2012). He has completed 184-of-316 career pass attempts for 2,035 yards with nine touchdowns and 14 interceptions for a passer rating of 68.5.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Tebow's actually started in this league before and made magic happen when he did? Tebow's accomplished infinitely more in the NFL than Matt "remember that 1 game I started?" Flynn.
*TWO* games. He started two games. New England in 2010 and Detroit in 2011. He was awesome, but not as awesome as Tebow.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is someone really questioning whether the Mile-High Messiah isn't the best QB in the NFL?

If not for the NFL coaches conspiring to keep a player down Tebow would already have multiple Super Bowl MVPs.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop Talking **** About Matt Damon!!!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote