Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That DL with Revis would be insane.
I want Revis back on the Jets roster now. Not tomorrow, NOT A-F-T-E-R BREAKFAST. NOW.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I want Revis back on the Jets roster now. Not tomorrow, NOT A-F-T-E-R BREAKFAST. NOW.
Shush. He's gonna be a Giant. Where he belongs.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That would not be my preference, but in truth I'd settle for it if it happened.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are TB for sure going to move him?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

They're apparently trying to. At first I was sad because it meant the Jets are going to lose that third rounder. But then I realized it meant the Jets could get Revis back and now I'm hopeful.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schiano got the rawest of raw deals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schiano got hosed pretty badly. Hopefully he gets another chance somewhere.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Singletary is the worst coach in NFL history, so you're looking through rose tinted glasses here.
Singletary is not the worst coach in NFL history. He wasn't a good coach, but he wasn't the worst. That doesn't change the point I was making. Having talent doesn't breed success without good coaching to go hand in hand with it. There are other examples of this. Not just regarding the 49ers.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Singletary is not the worst coach in NFL history. He wasn't a good coach, but he wasn't the worst. That doesn't change the point I was making. Having talent doesn't breed success without good coaching to go hand in hand with it. There are other examples of this. Not just regarding the 49ers.
Yeah he was. He had an insanely talented team and dragged them down. He's the only coach that broke the statistical predicting category consistently, because he sucked so damn much.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah he was. He had an insanely talented team and dragged them down. He's the only coach that broke the statistical predicting category consistently, because he sucked so damn much.
That doesn't make him the worst head coach in NFL history.

2010: 7-9

2011: 8-8

2012: 6-10

That is bad, but it isn't "worst coach in NFL history" bad. And it's not like we had a ton of All Pros on the roster. The only notables we had were Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Justin Smith, and Patrick Willis at the time. Joe Staley wasn't that special at the time, and Mike Iupati was a rookie. Same with Bowman in Singletary's last season and he played special teams for the most part in his rookie year.

Guys like Davis Shula, Marty Mornhinweg, or Marion Campbell have all had worse tenures.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 02-26-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
But this is the thing I was trying to convey on our forum, you don't have to have the best coach to be successful, just a pretty good one. For example, do you think McCarthy is a better coach than Jim Harbaugh? Personally, I don't. But McCarthy has a SB ring and has led his team to mutiple division titles and playoff apperances.

Personally, there's only two coaches I'd take over Jim Harbaugh and that's Belichick and his brother. I would throw Tomlin in there as well. But look at a guy like Coughlin, who has two SB rings. You telling me Coughlin couldn't take this roster just as far as JH? McCarthy? Carroll? Its a few guys around the league who could really thrive here. If McCoy wasnt in SD, I think he would be a perfect fit here. Good coaching can win and win big as long as they have talent. Its all about talent.

Good coaching isn't good unless it has talent. You think if Matt Cassel was our QB, we'd still be just as good these past 3 years? If Donald Brown was our RB instead of Gore, our running game would be as good? If we had Martin and Incognito instead of Staley and Iupati? Talent is the key. I've seen a few instances of great coaches winning without great talent, but far more instances of ok coaching winning with great talent. Great coaches are great because they know how to maximize talent and get the most out of it. But you don't have to be a great coach to win. And winning SBs is what its about. Its not about having the greatest coach in the history of the world. Especially if that coach, is more trouble than he's worth.

I just feel like Jim Harbaugh is too much like Parcells. Polarizing personalities who flame out quickly, then its on to the next one. I don't see JH coaching the Niners for 10+ years...I just don't. And if that's the case, what's the point in siding with him? So he can run the next GM out of town? Because if you run Baalke out of town, after his success, no competent personnel guy is going to want the job of being Jim Harbaugh's lackey. Someone has to keep JH on a leash so to speak. Baalke is that guy. Even if JH will never admit it, he needs someone to stand toe to toe with him and tell him no. Baalke keeps it in perspective. And perspective is needed when JH is running amuck, as he tends to do at times.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Eagles used the #4 pick in the 2013 Draft on a RT. They probably wouldn't have taken Johnson had they known Peters would come back strong.
I think they would have.

Obviously I still wish they would have taken Star, but Chip loves Lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:06 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I don't look at it like that.

I look at it like....Robinson can play Guard, Barksdale can't. Why create a hole on the Offensive Line when you don't need to. If we draft Robinson or Matthews I have no doubt their future is as a LT with the Rams, but in 2014 the position they would be playing would be guard.

Exactly. Robonson or Matthews will be their LT when Long is done. But for now, Robinson would be a great OG.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Qwell Jackson was released, surprised no one has reported this on here yet.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
D'Qwell Jackson was released, surprised no one has reported this on here yet.
This move puzzles me. It was not like his play fell off so much or that Cleveland didn't have the cap room to keep him. Plus they have no one on this roster to replace him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
No they're not moving him. Everyone close to the team is pretty sure about that. They're going to a man defense so they'll would be dumb to move Revis. The new regime also hate the others CBs on the roster, so I really doubt they're going to move the only cornerback they like.

Sure, Revis is overpaid, but we currently have $24M of cap room and we can save $6M cutting our scrub right guard Davin Joseph, $3M cutting our JAG punter. In short, we're not in need of cap room and Revis' contract is not a problem right now.

Revis is staying in Tampa.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90
This move puzzles me. It was not like his play fell off so much or that Cleveland didn't have the cap room to keep him. Plus they have no one on this roster to replace him.
Hmmmm, have you seen how the Browns have been run the last two years or so? With that said, does releasing Jackson still puzzle you?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs147 View Post
No they're not moving him. Everyone close to the team is pretty sure about that. They're going to a man defense so they'll would be dumb to move Revis. The new regime also hate the others CBs on the roster, so I really doubt they're going to move the only cornerback they like.

Sure, Revis is overpaid, but we currently have $24M of cap room and we can save $6M cutting our scrub right guard Davin Joseph, $3M cutting our JAG punter. In short, we're not in need of cap room and Revis' contract is not a problem right now.

Revis is staying in Tampa.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're apparently trying to. At first I was sad because it meant the Jets are going to lose that third rounder. But then I realized it meant the Jets could get Revis back and now I'm hopeful.
The Bucs are not trying to move Revis. Jason La Canfora reported some teams are interested in Revis. That doesn't mean anything. Sure, if some team gives Tampa a golden offer, they might trade him, but this is the same for every player in the league. Bucs are not trying to trade him.

Besides, it's La Canfora, I don't think we should take seriously "reports" coming from him.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
His cap hit was enormous for what he gave us. FO and DQ tried to restructure contract and couldn't come to an agreement. Sad to see his leadership go, but we free up another ?6? mil in capspace. Leaves us every opportunity to re-sign Mack, Ward and extend Haden this offseason. Great move, but worth it if we get those 3 signed long-term. Opens up every single prospect capable of ILB in the upcoming draft.
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson's a great fit for Houston. I always liked him as a player but he never got any recognition because he wasn't elite, his position, and of course the team he played for.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Schiano got the rawest of raw deals.
I agree, I wish Schiano was still coaching Tampa.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lovie will use Revis well, similar to how Tillman was used. He'll probably run a a lot of cover 2 stuff, but Revis will be locked on the other team's #1
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a breakdown of how often teams used specific coverages? Does PFF do this? I know they track personnel groupings for offense and defense but do they track what coverage each DC ran %-wise?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:44 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jimmy Graham wants 12 million a year.
The Saints need Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars to say "12 million's not going to happen." Graham can't block and he got shutout catchwise in two games in 2013. He's a great target in passing downs, but not for $12M/year.

Lovie Smith wants Darrell Revis. Not only is he a great cover corner, he can also tackle, which Smith likes his CBs to do.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote