Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because you take the extra money doesn't mean you don't want to win. How many times have veterans signed with teams to win a SB and it actually worked out? Rare occurrence.

Average career is 3.5 years. Make as much as you can while you can.

And football has too much parity to predict success accurately. Outside of Tom Bray and Peyton Manning led teams, the league fluctuates. You can sign a big contract with a "bad" team and wind up winning more than the "good" team did that season.

It happens often. You can't predict success. But you can predict money. Get your money.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:25 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
I think this is nice to put in perspective. $65 million dollars and being miserable or $60 million dollars and being part of something memorable.
I'd rather make $15 million a year in Miami and lose every game than make $13 million a year in Green Bay and win every game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'd rather make $15 million a year in Miami and lose every game than make $13 million a year in Green Bay and win every game.
See this is an incorrect analogy for a couple of reasons:

1. You're assuming the player in GB has his main residence in GB. Most of these players have offseason homes in FL or Texas to get around taxes. Then they own a small property in their team's city to live in during the season. So financially, playing for Miami doesn't necessarily mean you're getting more tax breaks.

2. Quality of life during the season isn't all that different when all these guys travel around the country every week anyway. Yeah I play for GB. This week I'll be in Chicago, next week I'll be in Minnesota and enjoy the night life there etc.

The offseason is what matters, and I can buy an offseason house anywhere I want.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:46 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
See this is an incorrect analogy for a couple of reasons:

1. You're assuming the player in GB has his main residence in GB. Most of these players have offseason homes in FL or Texas to get around taxes. Then they own a small property in their team's city to live in during the season. So financially, playing for Miami doesn't necessarily mean you're getting more tax breaks.

2. Quality of life during the season isn't all that different when all these guys travel around the country every week anyway. Yeah I play for GB. This week I'll be in Chicago, next week I'll be in Minnesota and enjoy the night life there etc.

The offseason is what matters, and I can buy an offseason house anywhere I want.
Florida and Texas still have real estate taxes, they don't have income taxes. Even if they play in Florida, only the 8 Home games will be for sure not taxed. As playing an away game will have you pay the tax in the state you are playing in.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Florida and Texas still have real estate taxes, they don't have income taxes. Even if they play in Florida, only the 8 Home games will be for sure not taxed. As playing an away game will have you pay the tax in the state you are playing in.
Hmmm, my apologies then. I was wrong. I thought it was no real estate tax.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great investments to make with that $65m: a good accountant and/or tax lawyer
Old 03-26-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Let's take the Texans or Jaguars. 8 home games are not taxed at the state level. Plus you play at the other and at Tennessee. Neither is taxed. So at least 62.5% of your games aren't taxed at the state level. Plus your bonuses aren't taxed at the state level.

As for the other away games, you have to pay tax in the state you play. But you also have to pay tax for your home state. Basically getting double taxed. If I had my choice, I'd play for Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Tennessee, or Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:30 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm completely fine with not giving Jared Allen that contract.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say i'm surprised to see Allen turn down the Seahawks. Not sure he would have fit in with the Pete Carroll philosophy.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Can't say i'm surprised to see Allen turn down the Seahawks. Not sure he would have fit in with the Pete Carroll philosophy.
Why do you say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Why do you say that?
I think the interest in Allen was luke warm at best. I think they feel they can plug in lower paid guys and they'll be hungrier and buy into the program more.

What did you think i meant?
Old 03-26-2014, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the interest in Allen was luke warm at best. I think they feel they can plug in lower paid guys and they'll be hungrier and buy into the program more.

I think it is strictly a money matter, with Wilson's contract looming, I doubt they want to take on any more contracts that pay a lot of money. They would likely love Allen if he came cheap. Seattle is also down around 7 FA's this year which means they'll get a good amount of compensatory picks in next year's draft.

I see Chicago just signed Allen today.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 03-26-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:44 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Dude...I'm taking the extra 5 million and buying more real estate with it.

Life after football >>>> football life.
Yeah I understand that but if you have 60 million dollars and are happy for those 5 years compared to having 65 million dollars and you are miserable in those five years, I would take the 60 million.

You can't buy 5 years worth of time back.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:55 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'd rather make $13 million a year in Cleveland/Philly/Pitt/GB/Detroit and win every game than make $15 million a year in Miami and lose every game, so to each his own.

Some people just can't handle the cold.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 03-26-2014, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

When you said philosophy, I just assumed scheme and style of play. One that Allen would fit in with great...and he also fits the style of Pete Caroll. Both loose, very hard working individuals.

Idk, Allen is getting towards the end...the guy shoulda went for a ring. Wasn't gonna get the length from Seattle, but the money was there with a much better shot at making a run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:21 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSandwich View Post
I'd rather make $13 million a year in Cleveland/Philly/Pitt/GB/Detroit and win every game
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:48 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
This is our town scrub.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:56 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
When you said philosophy, I just assumed scheme and style of play. One that Allen would fit in with great...and he also fits the style of Pete Caroll. Both loose, very hard working individuals.

Idk, Allen is getting towards the end...the guy shoulda went for a ring. Wasn't gonna get the length from Seattle, but the money was there with a much better shot at making a run.
As much as Allen probably wanted to chase the ring, the Bear probably offered noticeably more money and more years. I'm sure he would have been fine in Seattle fit wise but no way they were offering more than 2 years at a good but not great pay level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
As much as Allen probably wanted to chase the ring, the Bear probably offered noticeably more money and more years. I'm sure he would have been fine in Seattle fit wise but no way they were offering more than 2 years at a good but not great pay level.
Allen will probably be done after 2 years in Chicago so not sure that is any deal breaker. The other thing is it's not like the Bears are terrible and can't make a run in the playoffs.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Peppers out Jared Allen in.

Bears get younger on the DL
I kind of knew that this would happen when they ran out to the bank of Cutler and got a restructure 10 minutes into his deal. Seemed inevitable.

I'm not super happy about how much we paid in guaranteed money and Allen really isn't a guy I have the hots for. Sounds like we can't cut him for two years and he had a rough year last season (unless you're some sucker who loves sack numbers no matter what).

Oh, well. You know Willie Young should get significant snaps, so maybe not having to play full time will help even Allen out so he doesn't have those stretches where he disappears like he did last year. And at least we have decent DE depth now.

If he's treated as a rotational guy: C
If he's trotted out there for a crap-ton of snaps: D

Meh. My third-favorite Bears DE signing. Honestly, I'd have like Robert Ayers for three years at 2 or 2.5 per year a lot more than this.

Quote:
Allen will probably be done after 2 years in Chicago so not sure that is any deal breaker. The other thing is it's not like the Bears are terrible and can't make a run in the playoffs.
Yeah, I can't see him getting into the third or fourth years of he deal.

...and you're right. The offense was already ok and now the defense is beginning to approach respectability, at least on paper. Assuming we draft a decent #1 corner and find one more starting-caliber safety, I think the defense might finish right around the middle of the pack next season.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-26-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm completely fine with this. Roll over some cap space for next year and extend everyone, add some comp. picks.

Don't need Allen at his age and salary.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Schoffield is still on the market. I wonder if his knee issue is legit since no one has sniffed him since the Giants didn't sign him.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I'm completely fine with this. Roll over some cap space for next year and extend everyone, add some comp. picks.

Don't need Allen at his age and salary.
Yeah, passing on Allen was the right move in Seattle, for sure. The re-signings that are coming up are going to take up some serious space and they're MUCH better players than he is.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schofield... I'd love to have him back. I wonder what the deal is there.

What's up with the report that Philly would trade Evan Mathis for a 3rd? Does he want out because of not getting a new deal? It's JLC so maybe he's just wrong.

And the Saints... they need a WR.

Colston
Stills
Toon
Morgan

They could take one in the first.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have always thought Allen had the athleticism to play the OLB in a 3-4...back when he was Vrabeling us in the end zone. better fit than Peppers at least. GB probably not too happy about this deal in general. To be fair i haven't really tuned into Allen much in the last season or two.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote