Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
possibly Indy not returning from the AFC.
Keep predicting that BBD, seems to be good luck for the Colts.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
That's a good one, almost fell out of my chair.
you just jelly of Matt Hasselbeck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Blalock, please come back home to Texas.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nothing personal bro. I just see a drop off this season. I could be wrong, and if I am I'll be the first to admit it.

For what its worth, I have Atlanta, Chicago, and Seattle being the 3 teams in the NFC not making the playoffs again.

KC, Pittsburgh, and possibly Indy not returning from the AFC.

Haha, don't worry about it man. Didn't take it personally in the slightest.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I don't think anyone said that, but maybe they didn't need to spend 191 million dollars to sign 4 players from a 2-14 team. Or, if they did, maybe it was a mistake.

Honestly, I just see no argument here at all. It's not just that the team was awful, it's also that, in a vacuum, they still overpaid for all four of them.
This exactly. They brought back the same players they just went 2-14 with...and that means they'll go 7-9? No. Just no.

Additionally, look at where they invested that money. Charles Johnson...fine. He is a pass rusher who showed flashes of potential. They needed to keep him. Fine.

But DeAngelo Williams? He is not the type of special running back that you pay big dollars too. His production could be replaced by Mike Goodson for a small fraction of the cost.

They also paid all 3 of their linebackers to keep around, Davis, Beason and Anderson. With the direction the league is headed (pass wacky), it doesn't pay to have that much invested in 3 linebackers. In the 4-3, the linebackers are often the least important area to invest in. You can't ignore it obviously, but you can make do with a couple of solid tacklers if your secondary and d-line have studs on them. That's a whole 'nother discussion though.....

Anyway, Jimmy Clausen is awful and Cam Newton is RAW. He's not Sam Bradford coming in after several years of success in college success....Newton started all of 13 games and that was in an offense that went "Make read, if open throw, if not open, run." That's not going to win many games in the pros.

Carolina WILL BE picking, at absolute best, in the top 10 next year. More likely top 5.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
Justin Blalock, please come back home to Texas.
Blalock needs to stay in Atlanta sir, and he needs to do so at a discounted rate. It's the "in" thing to do.
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some, if not most of you, probably already knew this but UFAs signed today can't do on-field workouts until next Thursday. So the notion of signing a player ASAP to get them in camp is moot.

I was wondering why so many rookies/backups were lining up with the 1s at Buccaneers camp
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddammit I want Chris Houston re-signed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami Dolphins in discussions with Kevin Burnett

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Keep predicting that BBD, seems to be good luck for the Colts.
Haha, yeah I said last year that Tennesee would take it from them. Whoops!

This year I'm finally starting to drink the Texans kool aid though. I think they make significant progress on defense under Wade (they had an excellent draft and Joseph was a great signing), and they finally have a run game to go with that passing attack.

Indy gets older, weaker with each year. Let's be real, the only 2 players worth a damn on defense are Freeney and Mathis (although I think Drake Nevis could surprise inside), and I just don't like that running game they got going.

With the Pats, Jets, Ravens, NFC West taking 4 playoff spots, I think it's going to be hard to compete with Houston and Pittsburgh for that final playoff spot.

One of them is not making the playoffs this year. Pittsburgh or Indy. Maybe both, but 1 for sure.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. No, it's not the most dangerous combo in the NFL. And no, he's not the best young qb in the NFL. Matt Ryan is a good qb, but he's overrated. Wake me up when he plays well in the playoffs. I expect him to 1 day, but so far, it hasn't happened yet. He's hailed as the next Peyton Manning when he's not anywhere close to that. He's a good qb. But he's not a great one. Not yet.

2. You mean the rookie who hasn't proven anything yet? That Julio Jones? The one who is already behind the ball bc of no OTAs and mini camps? Temper expectations. Julio isn't going to walk into the NFL and get 1000 yards and 8 TDs.

3. And the pass rush is still going to suck. Abraham isn't getting any younger and Edwards is an average pass rusher. Korey doesn't have crazy potential.
1. They may not be the #1 combo, but they are definitely top 5 and can only climb. And Matt Ryan may not be THE best young QB, but a case can easily be made he is getting there. He isn't on the same level as Rivers, Rodgers, or Roethlisberger, but I'd say he heads the next tier down, being better than guys like Schaub, Flacco, Cutler, and Freeman. Him and Eli Manning are close, but Eli gets the edge simply because of experience.

And wake you up when he plays well in the playoffs? I guess you must have written off Peyton Manning when he couldn't get it done early in his career. I also wonder what your thoughts on Eli Manning's future as postseason QB was when he turned the ball over 4 times in his debut and posted a YPA of 6.0 when he returned to the playoffs a year later? To put it simply, Matt Ryan is not a choker; in his 46 reg. season games, he has stepped up his game on 3rd downs and in the 4th quarter - I expect him to start doing the same in the postseason soon enough. You should be familiar with this process...after Manning's first 2 playoff flops, he led the Giants to the SB without throwing a pick in 07.

2. No. The Julio Jones who has attended a majority of the player-held practices, improved his timing with Matt Ryan, and whose work ethic was raved about. That Julio Jones. The one who gets to face 1 on 1 situations with #2 CBs while being 6'3". Don't get me wrong, I don't expect 1000 yards and 8 TDs, especially with Roddy '150 targets a year' White, but do expect to see Ryan's completion percentage rise by 3-4%.

3. So how many years in a row is it that we have said "John Abraham isn't getting any younger?" Must have started when he joined the Falcons and posted 4 sacks at the age of 29. Soon after that, he hit his 30s. Surely DE's can't keep up production then. And then again after he posted 5.5 sacks; he'll be 32! Call me when JA55 drops out of the top10 in QB disruptions.

And you've got to be insane to think that replacing Jamaal Anderson with Ray Edwards and having Peria Jerry another year recovered from surgery isn't going to help out the Falcons. I am not even talking about the development of Biermann and Sidbury.

Quote:
The Falcons in my opinion were one of the most overrated 1 seeds we've seen in many years. They were not that great of a team last year. I said it throughout the season and I stand by it. They are poised to lose 2 starting olinemen this year, they still lack pass rushers, they still lack a great secondary, and they have never made the playoffs 2 years in a row.

They caught a lot of lucky breaks last year and stayed relatively healthy. Some times teams overachieve, and the 2010 Falcons are the blueprint of that.

Both the Bucs and Saints have significantly improved their rosters in comparison to the Falcons this year. And I highly doubt all those lucky bounces happen two years in a row.

The Falcons are going 7-9. You can take that to the bank. And if I'm wrong, feel free to quote me on this post, and mock me for it later. I will gladly eat crow, but I'm not changing my opinion on this one.

I got the Falcons at 7-9 and I'm sticking to it.
Interesting viewpoint you got there. While they were exploited by the Packers in the playoffs, I personally thought they had an astounding season being one of the most technically proficient teams in the NFL. Yeah, they didn't put up a 4000 yard passer and a YPA of 6.5 is pretty laughable, but here are some of the categories the Falcons were in the top 5 for:

Least penalized offense
3rd down conversion offense
4th down conversion offense
Time of possession
Rush attempts
Turnover differential

I think those stats paint a very good picture of the Atlanta Falcons. If the Republicans had to design an offense instead of a budget reduction plan, they would choose to dink and dunk their way around the problem without solving it, like the Falcons. With an overachieving defense on the other side, the Falcons played keep away with a good running game and short passes. As Mike Smith gets more trust in his defense (it's already improving) and Matt Ryan matures in the passing game, I think we will begin to see a much more evolved version of the Falcons.

Of course, this is all me being a homer. But I did want it to be noted somewhere that the Falcons are going to **** on the rest of the league this year :)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, yeah I said last year that Tennesee would take it from them. Whoops!

This year I'm finally starting to drink the Texans kool aid though. I think they make significant progress on defense under Wade (they had an excellent draft and Joseph was a great signing), and they finally have a run game to go with that passing attack.

Indy gets older, weaker with each year. Let's be real, the only 2 players worth a damn on defense are Freeney and Mathis (although I think Drake Nevis could surprise inside), and I just don't like that running game they got going.

With the Pats, Jets, Ravens, NFC West taking 4 playoff spots, I think it's going to be hard to compete with Houston and Pittsburgh for that final playoff spot.

One of them is not making the playoffs this year. Pittsburgh or Indy. Maybe both, but 1 for sure.
Don't forget Dan Manning. He's always been decent in coverage and last year he finally shook "the Matador" nickname by showing a willingness to tackle. Not a world beater by any stretch but he'll improve what they had.
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/AlbertBreer/st...62295095619584
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Goddammit I want Chris Houston re-signed.
You have poor taste in corners sir.
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Blalock needs to stay in Atlanta sir, and he needs to do so at a discounted rate. It's the "in" thing to do.
Stay in Atlanta at a discount rate? Or come back home to Texas and get your wallet padded by Jerrah himself? Easy Breezy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Miami Dolphins in discussions with Kevin Burnett
They love those Cowboys castoffs.
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should amend that, James Anderson is actually a very good and underrated OLB, and they got a good deal on him.

Beason and Johnson both got way too much. The money they gave to Williams is insane, I'm not sure any RB in the league is worth that honestly, let alone given their teams' situation.

Simply not having Clausen at QB will probably net the Panthers two wins. Even if Newton sucks, Clausen was historically awful.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Filed to NFLN: Per a league source, the Jets, for now, are out of the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes.

-Breer.

Woah. Cowboy bound?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Rob Ryan got off the phone with someone and Jerrah and Stephen Jones fist bumped? Hmmmmmmm
Old 07-29-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Gaither has checked into a Napa Hotel(where the raiders training camp is) and is rumored to have come to an agreement with the Raiders. Nothing 100% official but all signs point to Gaither to be wearing silver and black this season

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CBSSportsNFL Eye on Football
Nick Barnett (@NickBarnett) appears to be deciding between San Diego, Philly, Tampa and Detroit.
Interesting...

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My sadistic side was hoping the Jets would get Nnamdi. The Jets were 8th and 3rd the last two years respectfully in stopping the run...so if they had Nnamdi and Revis, how would you move the ball on them?

I love watching talented defenses work...Would have liked to see it.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bears are reportedly planning to sign free agent DE Vernon Gholston for training camp.
=)..........
Old 07-29-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Gholston = Championship
Old 07-29-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Clausen, now that he's been replaced, who is the new worst starting QB in the NFL?

Last year I personally would have ranked it as (from worst to 5th worst):

1) Jimmy Clausen
2) Jake Delhomme
3) Brett Favre
4) Chad Henne
5) Carson Palmer

This year? I'll guess:

1) Beck/Grossman
2) Alex Smith
3) Ryan Fitzpatrick
4) Kevin Kolb
5) Chad Henne

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before anyone says it no Gholston does not have any potential and no it's not low risk high reward.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote