Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-28-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So down goes good? We are already 2 up. I think losing a couple good people is inevitable. It has to happen eventually. Worst case scenario, Dunit gets lynched. Then ATL, Broth and myself get investigated tonight.. Then we go from there..
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Lynch: D-Unit
Another no evidence vote. Perfect timing. Snicho was too early. However, you don't want to be too late either. You couldn't have chosen a better time.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Another no evidence vote. Perfect timing. Snicho was too early. However, you don't want to be too late either. You couldn't have chosen a better time.
Hey buddy, YOU voted for me first. I just said i thought you were suspicious.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
So down goes good? We are already 2 up. I think losing a couple good people is inevitable. It has to happen eventually. Worst case scenario, Dunit gets lynched. Then ATL, Broth and myself get investigated tonight.. Then we go from there..
Wait. I don't care about getting investigated tonight. So why don't you volunteer yourself first?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Hey buddy, YOU voted for me first. I just said i thought you were suspicious.
My actions weren't suspicious. I did nothing to deserve ATL's vote. Yours was warranted and I explained why.

edit: The real killers are laughing at us right now. Stop accussing me.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is a very dangerous post to respond to. No comment.
I would like to hear a rebuttal. It is pretty much coming down to it D, you gotta defend yourself man. I'd reveal your role at this point, share with us who you are at the very least character wise, if not what powers you have. May be enough for people to believe you. May not help you last MUCH longer, but worth a shot.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously its down to the fact that we have nothing what so ever to go on... So I guess we just wait forever for info or someone to reveal themselves on the second day (Which in last game got Hockey killed)

So if were gonna play the waiting game and get a vital role killed then fine Ill play that game

Unvote: Lynch D-Unit
Old 07-28-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its becoming obvious Snicho isn't going to present a case. So I guess we have to wait on either broth or ATL to make one. Even though I'd be willing to bet ATL won't like he has been since he accused D.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Wait. I don't care about getting investigated tonight. So why don't you volunteer yourself first?

I want to get investigated.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I would like to hear a rebuttal. It is pretty much coming down to it D, you gotta defend yourself man. I'd reveal your role at this point, share with us who you are at the very least character wise, if not what powers you have. May be enough for people to believe you. May not help you last MUCH longer, but worth a shot.
Are we allowed to PM each other or does discussion only happen here. I would explain myself to you Jbond privately.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Seriously its down to the fact that we have nothing what so ever to go on... So I guess we just wait forever for info or someone to reveal themselves on the second day (Which in last game got Hockey killed)

So if were gonna play the waiting game and get a vital role killed then fine Ill play that game

Unvote: Lynch D-Unit
Thank you. I guess I talk too much to draw unwarranted attention.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you can't PM each other. It's el cheating.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Thread Only unless stated otherwise
Old 07-28-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are we allowed to PM each other or does discussion only happen here. I would explain myself to you Jbond privately.
No we are not. Please do so in public.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I want to get investigated.
Enough with your bright ideas. You're gonna get us both killed.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Thought this applied

Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Man, CJ looks weird next to Harrison Ford.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
No we are not. Please do so in public.
Can anyone bring forth any evidence against me? Why do I deserve this ire?
Old 07-28-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm driving home from work. Don't jump to conclusions before I respond. I may post from my phone while driving though.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't have any evidence. Just saying, if it comes down to it, you may want to reveal your role if you are getting close to being lynched. Snicho at least told us that he has no power and is good.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man, CJ looks weird next to Harrison Ford.

Han never got this far with her.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
I may post from my phone while driving though.
For the safety of you and others, just wait till you get home.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Also may want to look at those who haven't been very active. I'm pulling names out at random a bit here, not going back through the thread, but:

gpngc
Nalej
sbh
ncst8
GF
Goosemahn

Just to keep in mind. No accusations! But I know a few have been around today :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SBH has been pretty active I think, at least he was for a period of time.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.”

No but seriously, im like the "Vanilla Townie" of Star Wars.
Why did you call yourself a townie instead of what your actual role is instead of calling yourself a townie.

Doesn't mean you're evil it just means I don't think you are a neutral.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote