Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-28-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not trying to change the subject, but this had to be shared.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Snicho is who I think he is based on that statement, I sure hope he does reveal himself :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm always on at work but can't post that often. Our screens are captured. Don't really have much to interject at this point so I was going with the let-a-conversation-start strategy instead of poking my neck out too far. I'm keeping up with the goings-on but there really isn't a lot of information to go off of to make an educated guess.

From past Mafia type games that I've played. You need to keep an eye on who votes in groups and who tries to push for someone to be lynched without cause. Right now, I'd probably go with ATL, but I'm not sold 100% yet.

Happy? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always happy my friend :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: DUnit
vote: raidaz4life

I haven't gotten anything that makes me reconsider my vote for DUnit, but Raiderz has really overwhelmed me. Look at how many times he's looking for me to give myself up. He knows that's suicide for me. Even if he didn't, vidae said as much, and yet he still persisted.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

ATL, I'd prefer you go into more detail, maybe have quotes that show your suspicions, because changing your vote like this should require some explanation. Basically, I am getting a bit lost and this is just increasing suspicion of people.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, now that even ATL has changed...

Unvote: D-Unit

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
ATL, I'd prefer you go into more detail, maybe have quotes that show your suspicions, because changing your vote like this should require some explanation. Basically, I am getting a bit lost and this is just increasing suspicion of people.

Sure, give me a second.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
unvote: DUnit
vote: raidaz4life

I haven't gotten anything that makes me reconsider my vote for DUnit, but Raiderz has really overwhelmed me. Look at how many times he's looking for me to give myself up. He knows that's suicide for me. Even if he didn't, vidae said as much, and yet he still persisted.
Whats the matter? You don't have any explanation? That why you gonna change your vote and try to keep attention from yourself??

All i want is a case an explanation not just trust me...thats not gonna fly...not for me at least. Im not gonna just vote blindly because you said you are confident. I want to know why that is.

Also, I didn just call you out. I also called out Snicho and Broth

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 07-28-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Whats the matter? You don't have any explanation? That why you gonna change your vote and try to keep attention from yourself??

All i want is a case an explanation not just trust me...thats not gonna fly...not for me at least. Im not gonna just vote blindly because you said you are confident. I want to know why that is.

Also, I didn just call you out. I also called out Snicho and Broth
People who are overzealous about finding out people's roles is prime sith strategy. I myself road that strategy very well until ATL found me out and killed me.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not trying to find out what his role is. I couldn't care less tbh.

What I'm trying to get is a valid reason to vote for D. If someone can give me a reason as to why they think he is suspicious...let us know. I would have no problem changing my vote and vote to lynch him, if someone could give me a valid case.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Dude, you're not going to get anyone to follow with such piss-poor accusations and explanations. Give us something concrete...something that will sway us to side with you.

Defend himself from what? This??

"I'm very confident and I won't change my vote unless someone has something else that is irrefutable?"

I'm sorry but I need something more than that to lynch someone.

^^^^^^^^^^^In response to why DUnit should have to defend himself.

No....that's a completely different scenario. JBond pushed hard for that. He gave us reasons as to why he believed Renji was evil. ATL has given us absolutely nothing other than "I'm confident".

Vote: Lynch Snicho

Since everyone here seems to be going with hunches and no real concrete evidence, I shall go with a hunch too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^So he condemns me several times for presenting "nothing" and then proceeds to do the same thing...

Maybe so but that doesn't mean he's going to be a good guy every game. If he can give us an actual explanation why he's accusing D...maybe we'll side with him.

Where's ATL?? Can't accuse and run away.

What i dont understand is....why has no one...made a case??? How hard is it to accuse someone and then EXPLAIN why you are accusing him. This whole ******** of i was suspicious but im not gonna say why but them other ppl are too and they havent said why but since its 3 of us maybe we dont need to explain ****...approach you have taken isnt and shouldnt cut it

So I guess we have to wait on either broth or ATL to make one. Even though I'd be willing to bet ATL won't like he has been since he accused D.
And now the very latest:

Quote:

He knows damn well that if I give him "evidence", I'm committing suicide. Vidae even explained this concept for me, yet as you can see, Raiderz is obviously trying to get me to announce myself, and become a nice sitting duck to get killed in the night.

I think Caddy said it best:

People that defend themselves so vehemently are often hiding something...

And what's even worse is when they defend someone else so intensely.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

*sigh*.....you're having serious issues grasping the point. I'm not defending D. I got no issues lynching him. But you're argument is crap and you know it. A 1 line accusation shouldn't be enough to sway anyone.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
People who are overzealous about finding out people's roles is prime sith strategy. I myself road that strategy very well until ATL found me out and killed me.

Bingo.

Quote:
I'm not trying to find out what his role is. I couldn't care less tbh.

What I'm trying to get is a valid reason to vote for D. If someone can give me a reason as to why they think he is suspicious...let us know. I would have no problem changing my vote and vote to lynch him, if someone could give me a valid case.

What evidence would you like me to give then if I'm not revealing my role? Revealing your role has proven time and time again to be a sure fire way to get yourself killed. Since other people have referenced the game on DB, I will too. Even when I went on a roll of killing 5-6 consecutive villains and announcing myself as the leaders of the heroes, I was done as soon as my protectors were. And if someone reveals themselves as more powerful than I, there's a very good chance I won't be protected anymore and will be left vulnerable for a kill.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
*sigh*.....you're having serious issues grasping the point. I'm not defending D. I got no issues lynching him. But you're argument is crap and you know it. A 1 line accusation shouldn't be enough to sway anyone.

You're not defending D, and you're not asking me to reveal my role... right.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're not defending D, and you're not asking me to reveal my role... right.
FFS. How dense can one be.

Fine...I will put it this way. I'm ok with the repercussions my next words will bring.

You're risking your neck either way. If D or I are innocent...you'll become real suspicious..may live another day or 2 before the town lynches you. Or if D and I are evil...again you'll live another day or 2 before the sith get you. So either way you're going out on a limb.

But w.e....you can't seem to grasp a simple concept. So i'll just leave it at that and won't keep repeating myself. My vote will go unchanged until someone can provide a valid argument.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Caddy said it best:

People that defend themselves so vehemently are often hiding something...

And what's even worse is when they defend someone else so intensely.
That's a stupid line of reasoning. You accuse someone and then make them defend themselves against nothing. When they do it's because they're guilty? That makes no logical sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bingo.

What evidence would you like me to give then if I'm not revealing my role? Revealing your role has proven time and time again to be a sure fire way to get yourself killed. Since other people have referenced the game on DB, I will too. Even when I went on a roll of killing 5-6 consecutive villains and announcing myself as the leaders of the heroes, I was done as soon as my protectors were. And if someone reveals themselves as more powerful than I, there's a very good chance I won't be protected anymore and will be left vulnerable for a kill.

You can't give evidence to protect yourself when questioned, but you placed the exact expectation on me.

The difference between you and I... when I was questioned, I didn't stir up fight against you or others. I simply asked you what you would say if you were in my situation, and I asked others what evidence there was against me. You on the other hand, were quick to bite back at your accuser. That is a CLASSIC mafia killer type move.

But this last post was clear to me that you are lying. You are suggesting that you can't provide proof of me being a killer without giving up your role. So indirectly you are saying you have a role...and that you know that I'm a killer because you found out using your powers. Now, since I know I'm not a killer, and because you're saying your role is what told you I'm a killer... Well... that says it all... it completely exposes you as a fraud.

I don't know what role you have, but I know you don't have the powers that proves I'm a killer. So unless you tell us your role now, and it makes sense, you have no proof of me being a killer.

On the other hand, I didn't vote for you even when you voted for me because I had no proof. It was more curious to see Snicho change his mind, so I voted for him. But now, I feel I have the proof against you, since you said indirectly that your role gave your powers to know I'm a killer. THAT'S A LIE.

Vote not changing.

Lynch: ATL
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay well here goes...
I have to go to work in half an hour, so wont be online for a good 6 hours.
I think I still have two votes, so Im just gonna reveal myself cos there really isnt any point in not, and hopefully my votes will be revoked.

Surprise! Im Jar Jar Binks. I technically dont have a power or role or whatever, hence being the 'vanilla townie' character.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BwGxcExTHj...-jar-binks.jpg
Do what you want with this information.

D-Unit you have to unvote me before you vote ATL.... :/
Also D-Unit, where did ATL say that his role told him you were a killer?

Cheers, Unvote: D-Unit

Last edited by Snicho : 07-28-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Okay well here goes...
I have to go to work in half an hour, so wont be online for a good 6-7 hours.
I think I still have two votes, so Im just gonna reveal myself cos there really isnt any point in not, and hopefully my votes will be revoked.

Surprise! Im Jar Jar Binks. I technically dont have a power or role or whatever, hence being the 'vanilla townie' character.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BwGxcExTHj...-jar-binks.jpg
Do what you want with this information.

D-Unit you have to unvote me before you vote ATL.... :/
Also D-Unit, where did ATL say that his role told him you were a killer?
He said he didn't want to reveal his role or it would prove I'm a killer. So I read between the lines.

I'm out for the night too. Whatever happens... so be it. Happy voting!

Un-vote: Snicho

Vote: ATL
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I said if I reveal my role, I'm dead, which has been proven countless times.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

YES! Snicho now has to talk like Jar-Jar Binks!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yousa know it!
thank biiig one for da missa binks translator
bombad luck jobbin out what mesa sayin
http://jar-jar-binks.com/index.jsp

Last edited by Snicho : 07-28-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:D now lets kill jar jar :D

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm half tempted to vote for snicho just because he is the Star Wars character I hate the most.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote