Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-27-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is certainly interesting

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really hoping someone has something useful to share.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I am glad to see the game going again... Interesting move. Not killing someone the first night in attempt to have us turn on each other?
Old 07-27-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh well we got a few options

1st I guess we wait for someone with information to step forward, whether it's right or wrong it at least helps us form a picture

vote out an inactive, not a popular option but in a game with so many people it might help things move along faster

or no lynch again and hope more information turns up the next night

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ugh well we got a few options

1st I guess we wait for someone with information to step forward, whether it's right or wrong it at least helps us form a picture

This is probably the best option...

vote out an inactive, not a popular option but in a game with so many people it might help things move along faster

To soon to get an accurate feel for the inactives

or no lynch again and hope more information turns up the next night

Fall back plan
Thoughts in bold
Old 07-27-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really doubt someone is gonna come out today. I at least hope no one does. It will just lead to a certain death of the person that got the information

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 07-27-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well if someone does come out with information i urge someone to protect them, didn't happen in the last game

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
well if someone does come out with information i urge someone to protect them, didn't happen in the last game
cause the person who can protect people actually got killed

Old 07-27-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one's dead, and I doubt anyone wants to risk their neck this early on. So unless someone does come forth with information think for now its

Vote: No Lynch

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I second that

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to bring some evidence to the table based on my own intuition and hope that my fellow Jedi will vote with me in this instance. On route to this council, *** Ork Wang said the following [see sign-up thread]:

Quote:
I Am The Commander Of The Ewoks
It is my belief based on previous conversations with *** Ork Wang, that this is something he would have not said if he was not part of the Sith. He is someone who likes to stay even-keeled in games and wouldn't go fancy free with a joke post like this if he was:
1. Actually that character

or

2. Any member of the Jedi/light side who was trying to keep their identity hidden from the Sith.

This lends me to believe that he is evil and was trying to derail us all before the trials have even began.

Could I be wrong on this? Yes I could, but am willing to take my chance based on my intuition and guile to help us resolve this conflict. If correct, I will likely be a major target to die at night very soon without protection. If incorrect, I will accept my consequences but want to show that I was merely using my brain to come to this conclusion.

VOTE: *** ORK WANG

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-27-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Well this is not very nice.
I just love Ewoks. Who doesnt

Old 07-27-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Okay well... I clearly don't think random lynchings are the way to go here...

Vote: No Lynch

also Nalej if your want a not lynch make sure to vote.

Quote:
btw no lynching ewoks! i demand anyone who votes to lynch an ewok be perma banned

JBond wants perma banned
Old 07-27-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i still dont want to jump on the no lynch wagon. let everyone see the thread before we start to vote on stuff

Old 07-27-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If ANYONE has any information, big or small, reveal it so we can get this going!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have revealed my information and hope if anyone else who has information to supplement it will post as well so we can be one step closer to winning!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-27-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i for one think it is kind of suspicious to ask for big roles to step forward in the beginning. sounds evil to me...

Old 07-27-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of a no lynch again...hopefully somebody can bring forth some info, otherwise looks like were heading to another no lynch or a random lynching.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

You know what Vidae... as your location demands I love you.

Also why the hell would we lynch with no info or demand we kill our best roles... Smart.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

even though a lynching would get things going, we have no evidence, so there's definitely no sense in possibly killing off an important role.

vote: No Lynch

if someone comes forward with some concrete info, i'd consider changing my vote

edit: i have a weird feeling about shane being right about GOW, though

Last edited by sbh15 : 07-27-2011 at 05:55 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
even though a lynching would get things going, we have no evidence, so there's definitely no sense in possibly killing off an important role.

Exactly...if anyone provides info that we can go off of....i'll change my vote as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fellow citizens, I implore you, nay I beg you, to use patience in this case. I am as thrilled as the rest of you that no one was killed last night, but I would warn against complacency: The great evil which haunts our galaxy has made a grave error in judgement by allowing us a night to gather information against them. I understand that you are afraid my friends, but we must trust that whoever comes forward with any information will be protected during the night. This is a vow we must make to each other in an attempt to help secure the proper information to properly lynch someone. I do think another no lynch is a mistake...Lets not return the favor the evil did us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane, is your suspicion based off a gut feeling or any factual information?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

edit: i have a weird feeling about shane being right about GOW, though
If you have this feeling, then please join me in lynching this evil out of the group. As the nights go on, the amount of those who can/will kill others will increase. We need to be PROACTIVE in using our intuition instead of stupidly being ducks in water. Yes, we will gain more information tonight, but as will the Sith (remember, they don't all know of each other's existence either so as they find each other, they gain more power during the day to NOT vote for each other). *** Ork Wang is Sith, I am pretty sure of it.

My evil ways earlier [i.e. the Mafia Game] I did not come out and accuse or try and use intuition, but pray on others. This time, I am not doing that but using my knowledge of each individual, who they are, how they act, and matching that up to figure out who is evil. If we do not lynch anyone and I die tonight, you will know why, I got too close (and by saying this, there could be a reverse psychology effect, no one is being "set up."). If I live, I will continue to press this issue. If you have a power to find who is good and evil, use it on GOW tonight and join me, or do the proactive thing and lynch him now so we can start this process.

I definitely need protection after these accusations. I want to keep the Sith guessing on my role and thus will not reveal it, but if we can kill a Sith on DAY 2, we will have a leg up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My fellow citizens, I implore you, nay I beg you, to use patience in this case. I am as thrilled as the rest of you that no one was killed last night, but I would warn against complacency: The great evil which haunts our galaxy has made a grave error in judgement by allowing us a night to gather information against them. I understand that you are afraid my friends, but we must trust that whoever comes forward with any information will be protected during the night. This is a vow we must make to each other in an attempt to help secure the proper information to properly lynch someone. I do think another no lynch is a mistake...Lets not return the favor the evil did us.
Ok, APS is Sith. Who is with me?!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote