Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-03-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If you have to do it, then do it.

I think that does make sense for Fett since he is neutral, but if you want to lynch GF we can, and then if he is not Fett, someone roleblock Caddy (I can't tonight,) and we take him out tomorrow.

Are we sure though that Fett is either GF or Caddy? Thus the two roleblocks?
There is the possibility that it's someone else entirely and didn't act tonight.

I say we keep Caddy, but blocked indefinitely, that way two things will happen:

1. Fett will eventually do something and Caddy isn't Fett
2. Caddy is Fett and therefore does nothing

Does anyone else have any other info?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you have to do it, then do it.

I think that does make sense for Fett since he is neutral, but if you want to lynch GF we can, and then if he is not Fett, someone roleblock Caddy (I can't tonight,) and we take him out tomorrow.

Are we sure though that Fett is either GF or Caddy? Thus the two roleblocks?
I understand why I'm under the gun. I was blocked last night along with GF, so it's a reasonable assumption to make. I really don't know what to tell you in my defense. I feel like the victim of poor circumstance right now.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
There is the possibility that it's someone else entirely and didn't act tonight.

Chances are ridiculously slim for a guy who has to take out everyone else to win the game. He hasn't stopped before, wouldn't now. Is he afraid of another bomb going off? 1 in 14 chance of that happening, odds are slim. I'm not going to change my vote at this point as I do believe it is Caddy and want people to weight the facts, but if you can guarantee me Goosemahn that you know someone will keep roleblocking him, I'll vote elsewhere.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chances are ridiculously slim for a guy who has to take out everyone else to win the game. He hasn't stopped before, wouldn't now. Is he afraid of another bomb going off? 1 in 14 chance of that happening, odds are slim. I'm not going to change my vote at this point as I do believe it is Caddy and want people to weight the facts, but if you can guarantee me Goosemahn that you know someone will keep roleblocking him, I'll vote elsewhere.
I might, but in any case, that won't be necessary as of right now.

Caddy gets a break, for the moment.

Vote: ncst8fan83

Based on my info, ncst8fan83 is evil.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

missa confus. missa no know whether isa caddy or gf. either way weesa kill one tonight,da other tomorrow.so inda end thesa both die

missa goin with goose

Vota:ncst8fan83
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, ncst8 is evil, which is fine and we can kill him, but I still feel priority #1 should be to find out who Fett is, whether by killing GF (and if he isn't, it is Caddy,) or by killing Caddy (and if he isn't, it is GF).

This is the only real threat to us right now. No one else can kill us (except the Death Star, every third night, but even at this point, it didn't kill Cain). I'm sticking with my vote. We can take out GF, Caddy, and ncst8 before the Death Star attacks.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 08-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:08 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: ncst8fan83

Also, for what it is worth at this point, I saw GF here on-site all day today.
He is high on my list of people to be weary of.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I just don't see why we need to kill ncst8fan? What is his threat? Even if he is the deathstar, we have two more days to kill him. Why not kill GF or Caddy and try to weed out Fett? I think we can suffer a loss (and who knows maybe all three are evil,) to take out the bounty hunter.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
I just don't see why we need to kill ncst8fan? What is his threat? Even if he is the deathstar, we have two more days to kill him. Why not kill GF or Caddy and try to weed out Fett? I think we can suffer a loss (and who knows maybe all three are evil,) to take out the bounty hunter.
For starters, I guess we have to know what your role is Caddy, sorry. If it's important, I'm sure you'll be protected by someone. Again, I'm hesitant to go after you based on my info, but it could be that it might be different depending on actions.

As for GF, maybe he can be blocked again? I'm sure there's got to be another blocker out there who can do this. If Fett doesn't do anything for a second night in a row, the same nights GF was blocked, then we have our answer.

And in the meanwhile we kill a guy I believe is evil, in the same way I believed Nalej was evil, and in the same way I believe Caddy is good.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
For starters, I guess we have to know what your role is Caddy, sorry. If it's important, I'm sure you'll be protected by someone. Again, I'm hesitant to go after you based on my info, but it could be that it might be different depending on actions.

As for GF, maybe he can be blocked again? I'm sure there's got to be another blocker out there who can do this. If Fett doesn't do anything for a second night in a row, the same nights GF was blocked, then we have our answer.

And in the meanwhile we kill a guy I believe is evil, in the same way I believed Nalej was evil, and in the same way I believe Caddy is good.
I can't roleblock tonight, so if you know someone else who can, we leave one of GF and Caddy open to killing someone.

And at this point, we have narrowed done Fett, it should be fine to reveal your role. Not sure how the Death Star works, so I am a bit leery, but I'd gladly go tit for tat and reveal my role if Caddy reveals his and it seems appropriate.

I also understand your info said he was good, but if this game taught me anything, it isn't to believe EVERYTHING. Like I said, he was investigated by someone else and was "hard to read". I still say go over trying to get Fett out of here. ncst8 can be taken out later with no harm done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you say you've narrowed down Fett via blocking but then ask for somebody else to roleblock? Wouldn't somebody else having blocking ability mean it is not narrowed down?

And is it safe to acknowledge that gpngc seems to be a sarlacc fused with the consciousness of, well, gpngc? Or is this going to cause me to fall into his mouth, because I have a hard time imagining what his power would be. Does he need bodies to feed on, or is he just hard to kill? No idea, but abilities are very curious in this game.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I guess it doesn't really matter any more so I might as well let you guys know that I am Mace Windu. I'm essentially a jack-of-all-trade role and can do a number of different things once per game. I've used my ability to protect, block and thieve so far.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
How can you say you've narrowed down Fett via blocking but then ask for somebody else to roleblock? Wouldn't somebody else having blocking ability mean it is not narrowed down?
I can roleblock every other night, I can protect someone tonight, roleblock someone tomorrow night. We have narrowed it down to GF/Caddy.

Quote:
And is it safe to acknowledge that gpngc seems to be a sarlacc fused with the consciousness of, well, gpngc? Or is this going to cause me to fall into his mouth, because I have a hard time imagining what his power would be. Does he need bodies to feed on, or is he just hard to kill? No idea, but abilities are very curious in this game.
If he is the Sarlac Pit (which makes sense,) it kills Fett right? What about this from Caddy. Trying to get us to take out the Sarlac Pit?

Quote:
What about GPNGC?
As for:

Quote:
I guess it doesn't really matter any more so I might as well let you guys know that I am Mace Windu. I'm essentially a jack-of-all-trade role and can do a number of different things once per game. I've used my ability to protect, block and thieve so far.
Stop lying like a dog! Windu isn't in the game. He's not here. If he were, people would know of his existence as it seems a lot of the characters are intermixed at some point and can being communication. You would have somewhere along the line, or at least been set up with Yoda. This seals it for me. My vote is unchanging.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-03-2011, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I can roleblock every other night, I can protect someone tonight, roleblock someone tomorrow night. We have narrowed it down to GF/Caddy.

If he is the Sarlac Pit (which makes sense,) it kills Fett right? What about this from Caddy. Trying to get us to take out the Sarlac Pit?

As for:

Stop lying like a dog! Windu isn't in the game. He's not here. If he were, people would know of his existence as it seems a lot of the characters are intermixed at some point and can being communication. You would have somewhere along the line, or at least been set up with Yoda. This seals it for me. My vote is unchanging.
I said GNPGC because someone raised the opinion we should go after the inactives and failed to include the most inactive of all. Why make an incomplete list of inactives?

As for the revelation of my character, you seem to have your mind decided already so I don't know what I can do to change it. I've told you who I am, I've told you what abilities I have/have used already. I'm not sure why you have such a vendetta against me to be honest.

If it's good enough for Goose, it's good enough for me.

vote: ncst8fan

Last edited by Caddy : 08-03-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know... I am torn but I think I have to agree with JBond

Vote: Lynch Caddy
Old 08-03-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't know... I am torn but I think I have to agree with JBond

Vote: Lynch Caddy
I don't know what to tell you Cain. I revealed my role, despite the fact the two other people being accused have said nothing. Not much else I can really do other than tell you than who I have used my previous actions on which is essentially irrelevant now any way.

I'm going to bed now so I just have to trust everyone finds the right solution without me.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If both Goose and JBond have suspicions about you that makes me weary... They have been very right so far. As JBond said they have narrowed down the choices for who Fett could be. Being the last killing true killing role (Or at least thats how it sounds) We need to kill Fett.

With JBond unable to role block this round again which means if the other roleblocker chooses wrong we could lose a crucial member.

I am willing to take the risk in lynching you in order to narrow it down.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I realise that. But Goose has defended me, ie investigated me and found me to be good. But not much else I can really say so I'll leave it at that.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

He didn't defend you. He said when he looked into you, you appeared good... He also had some reservations about this fact.

Quote:
I was on to this too, and based on the information I received, Caddy is good, same goes for APS and a couple others. Caddy could, however, have appeared as good because he had just killed Vader. Maybe Fett appears evil/good based on who he kills?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel it necessary to come out and speak here, as I too investigated Caddy and got a definitive answer that he was not evil. While he may indeed be the neutral Fett, he would have to be a master of camoflage to trick both Goose and I if he was entirely evil. Sorry Jbond, Ive been with you all game so far, but two investigations have turned up evidence to suggest he isnt evil. We need to run with that. Lets kill GF and roleblock Caddy to see what happens. If push comes to shove, we can always lynch him later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am fine with APS's suggestion but everyone else is voting for ncst which yes he is evil hes not our major priority right now.

I think it needs to be either Caddy or GF at this point
Old 08-03-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I feel it necessary to come out and speak here, as I too investigated Caddy and got a definitive answer that he was not evil.

Errr, don't you remember that you didn't get a definitive answer?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't buy that Caddy is evil here.. I agree he's SUSPICIOUS, but I'm going to go with my gut here:

vote : GF

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I just don't buy that Caddy is evil here..
He's not, he's neutral.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Errr, don't you remember that you didn't get a definitive answer?
Are you trying to use a mind trick here?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote