Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-28-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Maybe so but that doesn't mean he's going to be a good guy every game. If he can give us an actual explanation why he's accusing D...maybe we'll side with him.
You're voting for Snicho is equally dumb then. Vote for ATL if you think he is throwing out bogus accusations.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm suspicious of D-Unit too. People that defend themselves so vehemently are often hiding something..
Notice... I never got defensive to the point where I started pointing the finger to those pointing it at me... I haven't blasted ATL, broth or even you for questioning me. I only asked ATL how he would defend himself. Cause I really don't know if there is a way, when somebody calls you out of the blue like that. You stand chance at looking like a fool.

The guy I did point out was the guy with the most suspicious move. ...and so far that is Snicho.

Even now... I don't know how to defend myself other than to point out what is suspicious to me. ...and that is Snicho's quick change of mind.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-28-2011 at 08:22 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
See I don't forsee Broth pulling a TBW... That failed pretty miserably.
What is a TBW?
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're voting for Snicho is equally dumb then. Vote for ATL if you think he is throwing out bogus accusations.
I gave my reason as to why I voted for Snicho. Even though ATL's accusation had no foundation he jumped on the bandwagon as soon as someone said they were suspicious of D. Then when D asks him to defend himself he goes and votes for D. That just yells suspicious.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick change of mind? I didnt technically change my mind. I never said i thought you were not suspicious? I wanted to know ATLs reasoning to see if it was the same as to what i thought?

Oh I know!!! I am Diab! From the last game! Remember, he jumped on the bandwagon, everyone voted for him, and he was good. Looks like you people dont learn.
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What is a TBW?
TheBoyWonder...he set up a trap in the last game and it backfired miserably.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Quick change of mind? I didnt technically change my mind. I never said i thought you were not suspicious? I wanted to know ATLs reasoning to see if it was the same as to what i thought?
Well, what do you think?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Well, what do you think?
My thoughts are purely observational from just reading what D-Unit has said. Look I could be wrong, I have no concrete evidence. But we havent had a whole lot of concrete evidence lately.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Why would he vote for ATL? ATL could have merely been tossing out a bone to see what bites. I'm an easy target. I admit. I don't expect to last long in this game. Will just enjoy the ride.

The last thing you do in mafia is to play the blame game on the first guy to call you out.

That's classic. You sit there all good until someone blames you, and then all of a sudden you're accused and you yell... No, no, it's not me... It's you!!! What ends up is the 2 guys end up pointing the finger at each other while the real killers... sit, watch and laugh. I'd be curious about anyone not commenting right now. The bystanders. They're winning this right now.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Just to reiterate: this is the Diab situation all over again...
Old 07-28-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Broth already said he's been working with Jbond and Jbond didn't deny it. He also said explained how he's putting himself on the line by saying that. So I'm not voting him.

Huh? where did he say that? I'm not working with anyone.

I'm not confident that either D-Unit, Snicho, or ATL are bad. At this point, I want to know what the above comment was from, maybe I missed something. Even if D-Unit is evil, I still wouldn't quite trust ATL. I'm a little more lenient toward Snicho being a vanilla townie however. Hmmm, for now,

Vote: D-Unit

But he may make me change my mind.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Where's ATL?? Can't accuse and run away.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Just to reiterate: this is the Diab situation all over again...
Well, how come you changed your mind so quickly? I'll consider removing my vote.

Is it only because I didnt' do what you did? Say "I'm good. Trust me!"

That's the most phony defense in the book.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Ok guys you are both pretty. Back to the situation at hand. I as well as JBond have a few inclings but nothing big yet.

Does anyone have an idea or should we just no lynch. We have the advantage so we don't have to rush out and kill aimlessly I have to believe that there is no sith killer. Or a blocker is doing a damn good job. Tonight however I do believe one of us will go down.
Here you go Jbond. Go ahead and remove your vote on me now.

This is what I based my statement about you and broth on.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-28-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Um.... I thought I made myself clear?
I had suspicions towards you from pretty much the beginning. ATL and broth, also did which they made clear too, so I agreed with them. I needed to make sure it wasnt just me who thought that, hence why I didnt state anything until I knew it wasnt just me. You also didnt defend yourself at all.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Errr, that doesn't say anything about us working together. Broth was just indicating we both had some small inklings, though both very separate.

EDIT: Snicho's avatar freaks me out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta go with it...

Vote: Lynch D-Unit
Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Errr, that doesn't say anything about us working together. Broth was just indicating we both had some small inklings, though both very separate.

EDIT: Snicho's avatar freaks me out.
Well it gave me the impression that you guys were discussing the same suspicions. The fact that he said "one of us will go down" in regards to you and him... really... that's what gave me the impression.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I gotta go with it...

Vote: Lynch D-Unit
OK. I'll be willing to go down tonight. The accusers are well known. So they will be exposed once the decision is made to kill me.

But can someone explain 1 bit of evidence that makes you think I'm evil??? That's the worst part. I'm getting voted on based on nothing. lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Um.... I thought I made myself clear?
I had suspicions towards you from pretty much the beginning. ATL and broth, also did which they made clear too, so I agreed with them. I needed to make sure it wasnt just me who thought that, hence why I didnt state anything until I knew it wasnt just me. You also didnt defend yourself at all.
What i dont understand is....why has no one...made a case??? How hard is it to accuse someone and then EXPLAIN why you are accusing him. This whole ******** of i was suspicious but im not gonna say why but them other ppl are too and they havent said why but since its 3 of us maybe we dont need to explain ****...approach you have taken isnt and shouldnt cut it

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch: D-Unit

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Kinda agree with raidaz. I want to see this play out a bit.

unvote: D-Unit

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're a role that can investigate others, you are very wary of coming out and saying it. It makes you a prime target for the Sith to take out.

Snicho said "I'm good, trust me", which may be weak, but it was more of a defense than you gave out D-Unit, at least at the start.

I'm not going to vote yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who I'm voting for already.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
What i dont understand is....why has no one...made a case??? How hard is it to accuse someone and then EXPLAIN why you are accusing him. This whole ******** of i was suspicious but im not gonna say why but them other ppl are too and they havent said why but since its 3 of us maybe we dont need to explain ****...approach you have taken isnt and shouldnt cut it
The worst part is if I'm killed and ATL is also a good guy. Because once I do die and it's revealed then ATL will be the very first on the chopping block for his incorrect "hunch". But it won't matter. He'll get killed because he nominated a good guy getting killed. So down goes to goods. LOL.

Marvelous game. I love it.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If you're a role that can investigate others, you are very wary of coming out and saying it. It makes you a prime target for the Sith to take out.

Snicho said "I'm good, trust me", which may be weak, but it was more of a defense than you gave out D-Unit, at least at the start.

I'm not going to vote yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who I'm voting for already.
This is a very dangerous post to respond to. No comment.