Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, oh the irony.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Philly would have been the best place for Reggie. If anyone would revive his career, it would have been Fat Andy.

I can't envision him succeeding in Miami.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What concerns me is apparently the Miami side told him they had plans for him to be the "main guy" and that was the key sticking point for Reggie to agreeing to the contract. Reggie is not going to be the type of backs that can hold up an entire season seeing 20+ touches a game.

I think the role he had here in New Orleans was perfect, I do think he can be an impact player for Miami my only worry is the injuries... but maybe playing mostly on Grass will help his knees down the road.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I thought Philly would have been the best place for Reggie. If anyone would revive his career, it would have been Fat Andy.

Philly, indy, and NE were the spots where i thought he had the best shot of coming close reaching his potential, with SF as a sleeper.

i too am looking forward to the renegging of all the saints fans as they finally, mercifully admit that bush has been a disappointment. I always here the 'hes a great decoy' and 'he creates so many mismatches,' both crap excuses.

hes never been the mismatch that he was supposed to be. treat him like a wr, and put another CB or S on the field for him. oh he'll run it on you if you put out a light package? yeah, ill believe it when i see it.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very nice move for the Fish.

He's the best receiving RB in the league (most catches in NFL as RB), and like him or not, he attracts a lot of focus/attention from opposing defenses.

I'm glad to not have to face him on Thursday Night Sept 8th in the NFL Kickoff at Lambeau Field, Saints @ Packers.

Now, if the Fish can just get themselves a QB who can take advantage of Brandon Marshall and Reggie Bush's play-making abilities.
J-Mike88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm being told its only for a 6th round pick.
Wow..... no wonder why the Packers couldn't get ANYTHING for Nick Barnett.

Yet the Iggles got DRC, AND a 2nd rounder for Kolb?
J-Mike88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Sean Payton was on NFLN and said the trade is Reggie for Amaya and a swap of undisclosed draft picks.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I can. They should have a strong run blocking line, a lot better than ours was, and they'll be able to open up holes for him to get through. Sparano wants to run, and he's creative with it, he'll get Reggie in good positions.

That, and they won't give him 2 carries and then wait 2 quarters before he gets another.

I think Reggie will look good, and people will think it's some new development, or pretend he changed as a player.

I'd only worry about injuries, a healthy Reggie will impress this year.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a decent pickup but we still have Chad Henne as our starter so.......

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The money the Saints saved by trading Reggie Bush paid for nearly ALL of the life of Darren Sproles' contract.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mickey Loomis, you are a genius.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:13 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great move by the Saints. Drop Bush's big contract and pick up Sproles who basically fill in his role just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
Philly, indy, and NE were the spots where i thought he had the best shot of coming close reaching his potential, with SF as a sleeper.

i too am looking forward to the renegging of all the saints fans as they finally, mercifully admit that bush has been a disappointment. I always here the 'hes a great decoy' and 'he creates so many mismatches,' both crap excuses.

hes never been the mismatch that he was supposed to be. treat him like a wr, and put another CB or S on the field for him. oh he'll run it on you if you put out a light package? yeah, ill believe it when i see it.
Yeah, those 2 teams too. Basically, you need to create as much space as possible for Reggie bc his vision is terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I can. They should have a strong run blocking line, a lot better than ours was, and they'll be able to open up holes for him to get through. Sparano wants to run, and he's creative with it, he'll get Reggie in good positions.

That, and they won't give him 2 carries and then wait 2 quarters before he gets another.

I think Reggie will look good, and people will think it's some new development, or pretend he changed as a player.

I'd only worry about injuries, a healthy Reggie will impress this year.
I'm not buying it to be honest. It's never Reggie's fault. It's the oline, it's the coach, it's the injuries etc.

How is it the oline's fault? Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, and even Julius Jones (JULIUS FREAKIN JONES) all ran better behind the same exact oline than Reggie.

Why is it a problem for him and not them?

He doesn't get touches bc he sucks as a runner. It's that simple. Sean Payton is an offensive genius. I think he knows what he has in Reggie. If he was any good, he would give him touches. And he wouldn't sign Thomas long term, and trade a future 1st for Ingram.

He is what he is. Give him a lot of space and he can be dangerous. But he lacks the vision, toughness, and patience to ever live up to his hype.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, those 2 teams too. Basically, you need to create as much space as possible for Reggie bc his vision is terrible.

I'm not buying it to be honest. It's never Reggie's fault. It's the oline, it's the coach, it's the injuries etc.

How is it the oline's fault? Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, and even Julius Jones (JULIUS FREAKIN JONES) all ran better behind the same exact oline than Reggie.

Why is it a problem for him and not them?

He doesn't get touches bc he sucks as a runner. It's that simple. Sean Payton is an offensive genius. I think he knows what he has in Reggie. If he was any good, he would give him touches. And he wouldn't sign Thomas long term, and trade a future 1st for Ingram.

He is what he is. Give him a lot of space and he can be dangerous. But he lacks the vision, toughness, and patience to ever live up to his hype.

Reggie ran for more yards per carry the last two seasons than Pierre Thomas and more than Julius Jones did in his one season here, even coming off a broken leg. He had less than 10 carries, broke his leg, and came back early and was still gimpy, and still ran better than Thomas and Jones did, substantially better than Pierre did. Nice try?

I dunno why people keep trying to use Chris Ivory and Pierre Thomas as a knock, Pierre is a guy that can go well over 5 yards per carry without ever breaking a 30 yarder, and Chris Ivory is one of the most talented pure runners in a while, the dude is extremely fast, powerful, and violent, and if he comes back healthy, he'll be among the league leaders in YPC again. (and if he could catch, stay healthy, hold onto the ball, we wouldn't care about any other backs, but unfortunately he's a monster as a runner, and one of the worst as a starter in every other category)

Maybe it's time for people to accept that because something was true early in a player's career, it might not be a fact 5 years later, and Reggie is a radically different runner than when he was in his 1st and 2nd season, and if the sample size were bigger, more people would notice.

There is a problem with Reggie, a big one. He needs touches to establish a rhythm, but he can't stay healthy when you give him a heavier workload. I would try him away from punt returns though, a lot of his injuries and games missed were freak incidents on punts.

We'll see though.

Edit: I never said the o-line was a problem, I think Miami's will run block better though. Last two seasons ours hasn't been an issue though, we could be better running to the outside, but our tackles are average as a whole, and below average as run blockers, but we ran easily to the interior, all of our backs did their damage between the tackles(Reggie included), but it's not hard to see why, because I think Evans and Nicks could be argued as the best two guards in the league.

But yea, with guys like Jake Long and Pouncey in there, and Sparano seems to really commit to the run, which I think is a big deal, because one of the most frustrating things for Reggie, was giving him ike 2-3 carries and never giving him another until like the 4th quarter, even if he had like 20 yards on those few carries. We used to do the same thing to Pierre in his rookie year, before he started getting a bulk of the carries.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 07-29-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Punt returns is the main reason I would want him. He's a dynamic punt returner.

He can return punts, he is excellent when catching passes in space and he's an underrated redzone RB, but he's just not consistent, and I've yet to see him run inside for an entire game and not come out of the pile limping.

He's just not built to be a running back. That's why I thought he was perfect for Philly, a team that throws 70% of the time anyway, and has tons of speed on the field that allows Reggie to operate in as much space as possible would have been perfect for him.

Miami? He's going to be a dud there. He's not a real running back.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Punt returns is the main reason I would want him. He's a dynamic punt returner.

He can return punts, he is excellent when catching passes in space and he's an underrated redzone RB, but he's just not consistent, and I've yet to see him run inside for an entire game and not come out of the pile limping.

He's just not built to be a running back. That's why I thought he was perfect for Philly, a team that throws 70% of the time anyway, and has tons of speed on the field that allows Reggie to operate in as much space as possible would have been perfect for him.

Miami? He's going to be a dud there. He's not a real running back.
Those are all fair criticisms, I just think that not being able to stay healthy isn't a real knock on playing ability, it's a different issue.

He is awesome as a returner, but like I said, I dunno if his injuries are just related to "not being a real RB" as much as he's just... really injury prone, period. He had 7 carries, and a bunch of catches this year, and the first awkward fall in a punt return pile broke his leg.

Good catch on the red zone thing, he doesn't get enough credit there. Dude gets it done down there.

He might catch lightning in a bottle and have a healthy season. I hope he does, for his sake.

Edit: Anyway, the Saints will be fine, I think I liked having Reggie because we could always hope he would break out, on a game to game, or year to year basis, but we are always good enough to not have to count on it.

I think he could still be a great player for someone, but unless we have a rash of injuries, we'll have enough at RB, but I would like to add an explosive threat to the offense, we have a lot of guys that can do solid things, but something like Randy Moss maybe, would be nice too.

It might have been best for both sides to move on really, but I do wish Reggie all the best.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 07-29-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think the biggest misconception about Reggie is the thought that he's a runner like Tomlinson.

He's not Tomlinson at all. Reggie is at his best as a 1 cut runner. ZBS 1 cut running.

Indy's run game is actually perfect for him. The stretch run with cut back abililty with ZBS blocking up front is perfect for him.

Reggie needs to do a better job of pass protection though. For a guy who is supposed to make his money as a pass catcher out of the backfield, he's a mediocre pass protector.

There is potential still there, I'm not denying that, but he needs to be in a perfect fit, and I don't think Miami is that fit.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think the biggest misconception about Reggie is the thought that he's a runner like Tomlinson.

He's not Tomlinson at all. Reggie is at his best as a 1 cut runner. ZBS 1 cut running.

Indy's run game is actually perfect for him. The stretch run with cut back abililty with ZBS blocking up front is perfect for him.

Reggie needs to do a better job of pass protection though. For a guy who is supposed to make his money as a pass catcher out of the backfield, he's a mediocre pass protector.

There is potential still there, I'm not denying that, but he needs to be in a perfect fit, and I don't think Miami is that fit.
I agree, except about the blocking. Reggie was a phenomenal pass protector, not so much as a bruiser, but his blitz recognition was outstanding, and he almost always would get low enough to take a blitzer out of the play and still get up and leak out for a pass.

I like him better in a one cut scheme too, he struggled here when we tried to get fancy and run him outside, but when we went heavy package and had him make one cut, is when he had most success (See superbowl season).

Colts would have been a nice fit for him.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
JWZZR
Rookie

JWZZR smells like sex panther.JWZZR smells like sex panther.

Dont really Like this move,but hey we got him cheap,and if the Dolphins could add a Jerome Harrison or Snelling I would be happy
JWZZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Nobody told Bush that you can't get by on athleticism alone in the NFL.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those of you who are interested in following this trade, Reggie has been the first guy into practice and the last guy to leave pretty consistently since coming to the Dolphins. He seems really dedicated to improving his game. I can't wait to see him. Based on the first preseason game, it seems like the offense will suit him better than our offense did last year, and him and Bess should create some big matchup problems. We just need Henne to be average. Reggie was running sprints alone after practice today.

Quote:
JeffDarlington Jeff Darlington
@Reggie_Bush update: He's now running sprints from sideline to
sideline. Sweltering heat. Fans chanting his name. Only player left here.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey hater dbags, I hope you are ready for a 1200/1000 season from Reggie Bush this year. Legggeenndary it's called the book of Marshall Faulk, he is come amongst us again, he is risen, you should read it. This system is perfect for Reggie and he will get all the touches. Bandwagon starts NOW
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The date says today, yet it feels like 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Mario Williams only got his numbers against ACC teams.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
For those of you who are interested in following this trade, Reggie has been the first guy into practice and the last guy to leave pretty consistently since coming to the Dolphins. He seems really dedicated to improving his game. I can't wait to see him. Based on the first preseason game, it seems like the offense will suit him better than our offense did last year, and him and Bess should create some big matchup problems. We just need Henne to be average. Reggie was running sprints alone after practice today.
If the passing game struggles though teams are just going to stack the box against Bush. He already has a shaky injury history as it is. Honestly I think this might be the end of Bush's career. He's not in New Orleans anymore where he was a component of a great offense.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote