Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he didnt even really dominate at deleware like he should have....you can do worse than joe flacco but hes severely overrated. he just crumbles in big games, ive always thought of him as the illegitimate love child of tommy maddox and derek anderson. Folds under pressure, throws into the dirt when anyone is around him, has a big gigantic arm and can throw a pretty ball but i cant ever see him being the franchise QB you want a mid first round pick with great talent, coaching, and management around him to turn into
Old 08-16-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that his nick name is Joe "Cool". He sucks/chokes in the playoffs and chokes against the steelers.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roman Harper is the biggest one I remember (DARNELL BINGZZZ)

Tracy Porter I guess.

I haven't hated too many picks recently for the Saints that I was wrong about.

Deuce McCallister is my biggest blunder.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hated Aaron Ross. I guess it worked out for a little bit but I wanted Jon Beason at the time. Yeah, safe to say that would've worked out pretty well but we're the Giants. We don't draft linebackers anymore.. or good ones for that matter.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Roman Harper is the biggest one I remember (DARNELL BINGZZZ)

Tracy Porter I guess.

I haven't hated too many picks recently for the Saints that I was wrong about.

Deuce McCallister is my biggest blunder.
patrick robinson wasnt a head scratcher?
Old 08-16-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson- I remember chanting " not Chris! not Chris" when our pick came up. A couple of months later I went training camp that year and fell in love. It was just so different from other rookies that have a good camp and get lots of hype... he was truly a man among boys.

Jason Jones- This was more ignorance than me hating the player. Taught me that not all players come from big time schools. When he is healthy (big if) he is one of the most dominating D-lineman in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-16-2011 at 02:38 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Josh Freeman .... I wanted ....Larry English ... yeah ....
I might have been one of the few Buc fans that thought Josh Freeman was vastly underrated as a prospect then and wanted him over Sanchez in the worst way.

When I heard those pre-draft rumors of the Bucs looking at moving up for Sanchez, I was hoping/praying that they wouldn't make that move.

Thank God it all worked out.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts:

- Edgerrin James over Ricky Williams ... "Who?"
- Reggie Wayne ... "WR here?"
- Dallas Clark ... "TE here?"
- Bob Sanders ... "5'-8" Safety?"
- Dwight Freeney ... "NOOOO, Wendell Bryant and Phillip Buchanon are still on the board!"
- Robert Mathis ... "WTF?! We traded a future 3rd rounder to pick a 235lbs DE out of Alabama A&M?"
- Kelvin Hayden ... "Too early."
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
patrick robinson wasnt a head scratcher?
Well, I didn't HATE it, but we really don't know enough him right now, but he looks damn good so far. Wicket might have to eat it on this one, lol.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I guess these guys turned out good then...

Kiwi

JPP

are the two big ones..It's not the talent itself, but rather the damn position. Did we really need another DE??! Come on now! It's ok not to draft a defensive player in the first round for once. Not going to kill us!

Curse you BBD! I blame you for this!
Same, I hated those 2 picks. When we traded back with Santonio Holmes still on the board(my favorite Ohio State player in a long time) I flipped out. Then when we took a DE with Strahan, Osi and Tuck on the roster I was livid. Kiwi has grown on me big time now and I love the guy, but it took him awhile to gain my respect(not that it means **** to him lol) especially after the failed sack on Vince Young.

The JPP I was mad because I saw it coming and still didn't want to believe it. I wasn't nearly as mad as I was with the Kiwi pick. I was older and had been watching the game for longer now and knew that it was a pick for the future with Osi getting older and Kiwi having only 1 year left on his contract. I so badly wanted Bulaga, Dan Williams, Iupati, Weatherspoon or Pouncey. Hell pretty much anyone that whent in the first after JPP lol. But, not even a week after draft day I grew to love the pick and couldn't wait to see him play. Guy is gonna be a beast for us over the next couple years.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it is the Bears, I have quite a few:
Chris Conte SS *unproven
Dan LeFavour QB *not on team
Jauqan Iglesias WR *not on team
Craig Steltz S *back up
Kellen Davis TE *i like him now
Dan Bazuin DE *not on team
Garrett Wolfe RB *not on team

A lot of later picks, but there were players on the board who I thought were better than Jerry trying to get a diamond in the rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvin and Chad Greenway.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hated the D.Butler pick bc we had Wheatley and Whilhite at the time.
Obviously it was a terrible pick but not because of my reasons. All three of them suck.
Really wanted a pass rusher...still do.

Therefore, I was like WTF after the McCourty pick... deja vu all over again
I fail again, but this time I'm glad I was wrong

Nalej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Bears, picks I hated a was right.
Garrett Wolfe
Dan Bazuin

I didn't hate the Matt Forte pick. But I was pissed we passed on Jamaal Charles for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Percy. I didn't like Greenway. But now he is the best player on our defense (last year at least).

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think some people are missing the point of this thread.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok here we go. Hated the Matt Ryan pick, I wanted Doresy and Flacco in the 2nd.

Im an idiot. Granted I did support the pick after the initial 5 minutes b/c you gotta learn to love it right?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I flipped my lid after drafting CJ and then in the same draft trading up in the 4th RD for William Hayes, a DE from Winston Salem that no one on the planet save Mel Kiper had ever heard of. His name popped up on the ESPN ticker as "Williams Hayes," with an "s" at the end. CJ turned out to be amazing, and Hayes actually looks like he'll be the #3 DE this year and could be startable.

It was Mike Reinfeldt's second draft as the GM, and I just lost all confidence in him knowing what he was doing. There have been others that I've disliked, but none have made me lose it like those two moves occurring in the same draft.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 08-16-2011 at 05:58 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely hated the Joe Flacco pick. Then again, I still don't like him. But I thought he was another Kyle Boller.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can honestly say every 1st round pick for the Raiders in the past couple drafts I haven't really liked and unfortunately not any of em has really proved me wrong =(.

I wanted Fitz instead of Gallery, wanted Cutler over Huff, Megatron over Russell, I did like the McFadden and McClain picks and hated the DHB pick too.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of my own team:

-Greg Jennings
-Mike Neal
-Bryan Bulaga (because I wanted Jerry Hughes so badly)
-James Jones (because I wanted Randy Moss at that time for that same 3rd rd pick)
-Justin Harrell
-Brandon Jackson (2nd round pick way to high for a RB who has nothing special)
-I admit I wasn't thrilled when we traded a ton to go up and select Clay Matthews. But I wasn't throwing remotes like in 1998...... or 89.....
-Jordyzzzz (because the highest upside I could see from him was Ed McCaffrey/Joe Jurivicious)
-Vonnie Holliday, 1998 (because God handed a gift of Randy Moss on a silver platter to us, and Ron Wolf chickened out. Guy later admitted it was his biggest mistake ever as a GM, and he used his first 3 picks the next year on DB's to counter Moss & the Vikings aerial assault. At least in 2005 when the gift of Rodgers slid down to us, our GM didn't chicken out. But Moss torched us for 7 years as a Grape Ape (including his debut against us in GB on MNF with me there watching in horror... then when going to NE, he shatters the all-time record....
Tony Mandarich in 1989 over Derrick Thomas. I'd be lying if I said I'd take Barry Sanders. Everyone does now with 20/20 revisionist.... but I did NOT want a blocker there, when Derrick Thomas was the new Lawrence Taylor in my eyes. Mandarich was an obvious steroid user.

League-wide

-Jamarcus Russell (was so obvious this guy was not an NFL QB, just a specimen who could throw a nice long ball, with no accuracy)
-Alex Smith (another case where size was overrated.... Rodgers was clearly the class of the 2005 QB group, but the geniuses overlooked "passing ability" and moved Alex up to be the #1 overall pick.
-Sam Bradford (thought they should take Suh for sure, and wasn't sold on Bradford's shoulder handling big hits in the NFL)
-Tarvaris Jackson (2nd round!? but as Packer fan, I loved it)
-Josh Johnson (I think another 2nd rounder like T-Jack, overvalued for his "athletic ability" when it was clear he wasn't a great passer)
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think some people are missing the point of this thread.
Weird thing about some people on this board, cant admit they're wrong about something without putting 15 other things that they were right about. .....or maybe they just didnt read the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I hated the JPP pick not because I didn't have faith in him as a player but because the Giants already had three (maybe 4) DEs already. Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, (I'm unsure if Strahan left already or not) when they had huge needs at LB and corner. But back to the topic the biggest miss that I remember having was Matt Ryan although I didn't think he'd bust I though he wouldn't be anything great.

But I loved Elvis Dumervil coming out though
We had C-Web, Thomas and still a couple more years of Ross. I wouldn't say CB was a big need, plus all 3 of our ends were injury prone/coming off of injury limited seasons with Osi looking like he was over the hill and Kiwi having yet another "breakout year" ruined by injury.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerraud Powers I wasn't thrilled about, but he has done well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Weird thing about some people on this board, cant admit they're wrong about something without putting 15 other things that they were right about. .....or maybe they just didnt read the OP.
Probably the latter. I tried to fit it all in the title but it wasn't going to let me so I had to break it up as naturally as I could.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote