Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-16-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough call for me since so few Bengals players actually end up being good. I can tell you this though, I really wanted Dez Bryant when we took Jermaine Gresham. I would still be happy with Dez Bryant and I most certainly don't want to get into a Bryant v. any Bengals receiver argument because I still believe Bryant is a stud. However, if we had taken Bryant we wouldn't have Gresham, Shipley & Green so I'm really happy with the way it worked out.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit - I should read more than the thread title. We don't do so well at this, though McKelvin and Spiller can still prove my indifference wrong. Hoping Torell Troup emerges in some way so I don't forever hate passing on Gronk.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 08-16-2011 at 07:57 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sebastian Vollmer. We took a 25 year old rookie who just had back surgery??? and he's German... so he's been playing (American) football for how long???

Oops...
Old 08-16-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Sebastian Vollmer. We took a 25 year old rookie who just had back surgery??? and he's German... so he's been playing (American) football for how long???

Oops...
Very similar thought process with Danny Watkins right when we got him.

"A 26 (soon to be 27) year old guard from Canada with the 21st overall pick?"

I'm happy with the pick now though, I think he can be a probowl-caliber guard very soon.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Very similar thought process with Danny Watkins right when we got him.

"A 26 (soon to be 27) year old guard from Canada with the 21st overall pick?"

I'm happy with the pick now though, I think he can be a probowl-caliber guard very soon.
I dunno, NFC is stacked at Guard. Snee, Nicks, Evans, Iupati, Gallery, Jacob Bell, Davin Joseph and David Diehl returning to LG.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I learned a long time ago that it's usually misguided to like or hate a pick too much, so it's been a long time since I 'hated' a pick. However, I wasn't thrilled about the Falcons taking Roddy White. There were a number of defenders I wanted them to take instead.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually upset with both DTs who start for the Jags.

-Knighton, 3rd rounder in 2009: I was well aware of him because my dad went to Temple so we try to keep tabs on them but I really didn't consider him to be anywhere close to a 3rd round value. Started day 1 and never looked back. He has trouble keeping his weight in the 330s but he's a monster at NT.

-Alualu, 1st rounder last year: This was the big shocker pick from last year. I was truly shocked when I heard it announced by Goodell. Then I was a little confused because Mayock didn't seem phased by it, he talked him up without even pausing. The more I read about him and watched of him, the more I liked the pick and by August, I was thinking, 'Can we please start the season so everyone sees he was a good pick?' Honestly, I wanted Graham or Clausen. Glad we didn't pick Clausen.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Hated Aaron Ross. I guess it worked out for a little bit but I wanted Jon Beason at the time. Yeah, safe to say that would've worked out pretty well but we're the Giants. We don't draft linebackers anymore.. or good ones for that matter.
Jon Beason was drafted before our pick, and I was between Beason, Ross, then Leon Hall then Revis. I wanted no part of chris houston bc of the arkansas cb that busted a few years previous.

My bigger blunder was Kenny Phillips, I wanted Reggie Smith (CB/S from oklahoma) KP had injury problems, but he has been solid and this year looks alot better with 2 years apart from surgery.

Reggie Smith has looked ok for the 49ers, but not nearly as good as i expected him to be.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beason was drafted 5 picks after Ross.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about picks you loved at the time, then hated them after?

Bucs should definately drafted Carlos Dunlap over Brian Price last year. Price has a long road ahead of him to come back to.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Jamaal Anderson. I mean, he's big, athletic, played in the SEC and has almost the same exact name as a past Falcon's star. What's not to like?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post

Bucs should definately drafted Carlos Dunlap over Brian Price last year. Price has a long road ahead of him to come back to.
That I loved and now hate...

Hmmm....Jacobs maybe.. I liked and was intrigued by him when we drafted him. Now I am not a fan of him. I hope Bradshaw can stay healthy and beat him out!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Price has a long road ahead of him to come back to.
I still don't see how he went so high... he's fat, lazy, and was out of position a ton.

If we are talking Love->Hate. Darius Butler. Darius Butler. Darius Butler. I couldn't believe we got the kid in the middle of the second round. I thought it was a steal. I even thought he was better than Vontae Davis. Now, I think he could be cut any minute. I didn't think his soft play would be such a big deal. He'd probably be better if he'd played WR/RB instead of CB. He has football athleticism, just no talent.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

We will see if they should have taken Dunlap but after 1 season it is hard to guess how players careers will go.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My issues with the Joe Flacco pick have been well documented on this site. I also screamed at my TV when we took Paul Kruger over Sean Smith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I still don't see how he went so high... he's fat, lazy, and was out of position a ton.

Heard alot of this pre-draft, and now i'm seeing it first hand =( .. Damn you Brian Price!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Brandon Graham pick last year. When we traded up I thought it was guaranteed that we were doing it for Earl Thomas...the next day I was able to convince myself that we would be find....Graham is a great player. Hopefully he comes back healthy this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My issues with the Joe Flacco pick have been well documented on this site. I also screamed at my TV when we took Paul Kruger over Sean Smith.
I honestly dont think anyone knew wtf was going on when we took Kruger. and it seems they obviously didnt know wtf to do with him when he was inactive for just about every game his rookie year and a bench warmer his 2nd year. He at least showed something this past pre season game. But that pick will always sting because Mike Wallace was still on the board.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hated the Desean Jackson pick. I thought he would be a good punt returner, but provide no help at the WR position. I thought he would be injury prone, unable to get separation against NFL caliber CB's and unable to beat the press.

Boy, was I wrong. He turned out to be everything and then some that the Eagles needed.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't sold on the Sanchez pick at the time. I was comfortable waiting for Freeman. It took me a few days to come on board with a USC guy. The trade being very reasonable helped too. Thus far he has done solid enough to get four (4) playoff wins, so regardless of what people say about him I can't complain with his resume thus far in the W/L column.

I was a little upset about Kyle Wilson selection initially. I remember wanting Sergio Kindle pretty hard. I then wanted him even worse in the second round but we got Ducasse (thus far, lets just say he looks to be pretty awful).

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Panthers...

Steve Smith, 3rd rd, 2001- Never thought he'd be more than a return guy and slot receiver at best and I wasn't sure he'd even be that. Remember being upset that we past on Snoop Minnis.

Last edited by JPF : 08-16-2011 at 10:43 PM.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Heard alot of this pre-draft, and now i'm seeing it first hand =( .. Damn you Brian Price!
He wasn't fat at all coming into his rookie year.

His injury during the 2010 season prevented him of doing any type of exercise or workouts at all until July. Of course he put on about 30 lbs.

Ever since he's been cleared, he's been rehabing and working out daily. Plus, as a 2nd round pick last year, he was unable to get the proper rehab during the lockout, so that has to be taken into effect.

The injury he has is where his hamstring is screwed to his pelvis and it's a very difficult recovery for a football player to come back from.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Josh Freeman .... I wanted ....Larry English ... yeah ....
Pretty sure I was the only Bucs fan around here that wanted him!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wasn't fat at all coming into his rookie year.

His injury during the 2010 season prevented him of doing any type of exercise or workouts at all until July. Of course he put on about 30 lbs.

Ever since he's been cleared, he's been rehabing and working out daily. Plus, as a 2nd round pick last year, he was unable to get the proper rehab during the lockout, so that has to be taken into effect.

The injury he has is where his hamstring is screwed to his pelvis and it's a very difficult recovery for a football player to come back from.
A few scouting reports said he was out of shape. I'll look for links. But yeah his two hamstrings disconnecting from his pelvis, and coming off the bone is really gonna **** him up.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
-Josh Johnson (I think another 2nd rounder like T-Jack, overvalued for his "athletic ability" when it was clear he wasn't a great passer)
I know he wasn't at a top tier school, but his passing stats were phenomenal... And it's not like he was an early pick either.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote