Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember being pissed that we passed on Vick after all the hype to take the weird named running back. LOL, ME

anyway more recently, Eric Weddle? We gave up two extra thirds to move up in the second because every other safety prospect got snatched up and we had somehow drafted Buster Davis in the first round. He has panned out, a bit overrated right now but a quality FS.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Pretty sure I was the only Bucs fan around here that wanted him!
Pretty sure we can still get Larry English in a trade. THought San Diego had him on the block because they realized he's a 4-3 end that couldnt play 3-4 olb.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I remember being pissed that we passed on Vick after all the hype to take the weird named running back. LOL, ME

anyway more recently, Eric Weddle? We gave up two extra thirds to move up in the second because every other safety prospect got snatched up and we had somehow drafted Buster Davis in the first round. He has panned out, a bit overrated right now but a quality FS.
Weddle is a good player, but he's not as good as the money he's making, which is more than Reed and Polumolu.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Weddle is a good player, but he's not as good as the money he's making, which is more than Reed and Polumolu.
That is interesting, where did you find that amazing stat of Reed and Polamalu's combined salary not equaling Weddle's? :/
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:12 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanted Weddle so bad coming out, he played every position possible at Utah. Unfortunately, we got Sabby Picitelli.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
papa burgundy
Rookie

papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.papa burgundy is a cocksman.

Frank Gore .. thought his legs were shot and there were better RBs still on the board ..
papa burgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty sure we can still get Larry English in a trade. THought San Diego had him on the block because they realized he's a 4-3 end that couldnt play 3-4 olb.

Eww no thanks.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
MucBuc
Rookie

MucBuc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB Josh Freeman - didn't hate him, but was not very happy with the pick
WR Arrelious Benn - jury's still out, but the lights seemed to go on towards the end of his rookie year
DE Erik Lorig - there were a few other players left that I wanted, so the pick of a DE that noone ever heard of and that didn't produce much in college seemed like a waste. Now he's our starting FB...
MucBuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Greenway. I wanted Ernie Sims soooooooo bad.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:04 AM    (permalink
Nikolas
Rookie

Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nikolas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2006. First pick of the draft. Do we take Vince Young, or Reggie Bush? I'm a Texas fan, so I was wanting us to ditch Carr and grab Young. And then we go and grab Mario Williams, wtf?

Now, five years later. Young has been cut, Bush has been traded, neither lived up to their hype. And Mario? He's still Super Mario! (Though, being in a 3-4 might be a waste of his talents.)
Nikolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved at the time; hate now:

Aaron Rouse
Javon Walker
Pat Lee

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Weird thing about some people on this board, cant admit they're wrong about something without putting 15 other things that they were right about. .....or maybe they just didnt read the OP.
It's the way these threads always go.

Anyway, I hated the Patrick Willis pick. I was convinced we'd regret passing on Adam Carriker... I think that might have been my finest hour as a draftnik.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aqib Talib, by far. I guess you could say his character concerns were valid but I also thought he was a lazy, freelancing corner that had no physicality and overrated speed. He has done some freelancing and he's been suspended a couple times but overall he's been a rare blend of shutdown and playmaking at corner. Size, hips and burst are everything and I overlooked those traits in favor of analyzing his weaknesses.

I didn't want Josh Freeman heading into the draft because his decision-making and accuracy was questionable in college. I reasoned with myself shortly after he was picked because we needed a QB so bad that the pick was necessary. If I knew how excellent his intangibles were I would've supported him from the get-go. Intangibles are something that us amateur scouts rarely get to measure.

Then there's Arrelious Benn who's in my sig now. I wanted Golden Tate instead. The jury's still out I guess.

The other guys I didn't want: Dexter Jackson, Arron Sears, Sabby Piscitelli, Davin Joseph (not worth a 1st rounder, which was the issue the whole fanbase had in the 1st place), Michael Clayton. ugh.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't happy taking Fred Davis in the 2nd when we already had Cooley. Although I have a feeling that in the next year or two I am going to be very glad we did. Wanted Calais Campbell.

Wasn't at all happy with the Malcolm Kelly pick after we week Devin Thomas earlier in the 2nd round. Wanted Jason Jones.

I wanted Aaron Rodgers at #9 in 2005 instead of Carlos Rogers. Also the same year, hated the trade up in the first round for Jason Campbell.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought josh freeman was another andre woodson personally. couldnt fathom the idea of taking him in the first, actually i refused to mock him there
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2006 - Most Bills fans were either on the Broderick Bunkley, Winston Justice, or Haloti Ngata train. I wanted Ngata because we got rid of Pat Williams after '04 and released Sam Adams right before the draft. We had a stout defense with them and Bills fans wanted to get that back, so many were set on Ngata. Apparently there is a report that prior to the draft, the Bills' FO told Ngata that if he were available, we'd take him. We picked Donte Whitner 8th... Ngata went to Baltimore 12th...

2009 - The Bills needed to upgrade their pass-rush badly. So they decided to go after a one-year-wonder in Aaron Maybin. He played around 220 pounds at Penn State, bulked up to 250 right before the combine (which caused his speed/agility to substantially decrease). He showed up to Buffalo and never produced. If you watched the game, you could see that he was essentially incapable of changing directions. He was absolutely abysmal at planting his foot and changing direction on a dime, or even breaking down. He showed up to training camp this year at 228 pounds, blaming it on his metabolism. Most Bills fans wanted Brian Orakpo, Michael Oher, Briandon Pettigrew, or Malcolm Jenkins. I believe I was on the Oher/Jenkins trains.

2010 - I didn't necessarily hate CJ Spiller, but we already had Lynch/Jackson in the backfield. Our offensive line had been abysmal, like it has been for the last decade. So I wanted the Bills to draft Anthony Davis, Bryan Bulaga, or Dan Williams to anchor the DLine as we transitioned to a 3-4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 08-17-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
honestly, denver's been so godawful at drafting the last decade that i don't there was a dislikable guy that we've drafted who actually turned out to be good.
This for the Browns. I thought T.J. Ward was taken way too soon, and I didn't love Colt McCoy (though I was okay with the pick since it was in the 3rd round).

League wide, I didn't think Orakpo could play linebacker and I thought Josh Freeman was a 2nd rounder.

Really, I haven't been following the draft closely for long enough to have a ton yet. I'm sure more will pop up soon.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hated the thought of the Vikings drafting Percy Harvin... Now I am very happy he is on the team.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
That is interesting, where did you find that amazing stat of Reed and Polamalu's combined salary not equaling Weddle's? :/
I don't think he meant combined, just that he's getting paid more than either Reed or Polamalu. He's the second highest paid safety in NFL history, behind Eric Berry.

In any case, according to Rotoworld:

Eric Weddle will earn $1 million in 2011 out of a 5 year, $50 million contract (signed 2011)

Eric Berry will earn $3.9 million in 2011 out of a 5 year, $60 million contract (signed 2010).

Ed Reed will earn $6.5 million in 2011 out of a 6 year, $44.4 million contract (signed 2006).

Troy Polamalu will earn $6.4 million in 2011 out of a 4 year $30.2 million contract (signed 2007).

Eric Berry has more money guaranteed ($34 million) than Polamalu has in his entire deal.

Stupid Chiefs effing up safety prices for everyone...

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally didn't hate any of these moves, but the consensus of Browns fans didn't consider them very exciting or sexy compared to some guys we could have taken, yet they have proved to be much better choices by the front office's part:

Joe Thomas (no one hated the pick - everyone knew he was gonna be a perennial pro bowler, but most fans were expecting Brady Quinn or Adrian Peterson to be the pick)

Same with Alex Mack, everyone liked Mack, but he wasn't the sexy/flashy pick like Chris Wells or Clay Matthews would've been (basically every browns fan was crying for Clay to be the pick in '09). Mack scored a touchdown in the pro bowl this past year.

Joe Haden (no one hated this pick either, just not flashy. of who was left, most fans were very happy with Haden. However everyone wanted to land one of Sam Bradford, Ndamukong Suh, Gerald McCoy, Eric Berry, or Earl Thomas with our first pick....especially Eric Berry. Haden wasn't flashy since he ran a poor combine 40, but has proved to be a great pick)

TJ Ward (no one had him in their 2nd round radar and we took him in the early second round over bigger names like Taylor Mays. Has since become a fan favorite and everyone is elated that the FO took Ward and proved that they know way more than us fans.)

You could maybe lump Phil Taylor in there too as the same type of situation (even though we don't know how good he will be yet being a rookie). Not that everyone hates the pick, but we had a top 10 pick and were expecting a top 10 player, instead we landed a top 25 player. That is a little different situation though because we got a ton of extra draft picks in compensation that everyone is thrilled about, but like Haden, Thomas, Mack and Ward - Taylor wasn't a "sexy pick" or flashy player like WRs.

On the flipside we took Wimbley over Ngata in 2006 and everyone felt like they were just kicked in the crotch by the front office, and have since been proven right by watching Ngata become the best DT in the game.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 08-17-2011 at 03:52 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Preston
Rookie

Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Mendenhall over Chris Williams in 2008, and likewise didn't want Forte in the 2nd round. The players I wanted that year (Mendenhall, Dennis Dixon and Limas Sweed) all went to the Steelers. I was pissed.

I didn't like the Major Wright pick either.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitner (wanted Nagata)
McCargo (wanted Mangold)
Lynch (wanted Quinn then Revis)
McKelvin wanted McKelvin
Maybin (wanted Orakpo)
Wood wanted Wood
Spiller (wanted Bulaga)
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be honest, I hated the Chris Johnson pick at the time. I wanted the Titans to get some receivers for Vince Young. I'm so glad I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Bradford, I didn't think he would be better than Clausen. Enough said. (Not that I'm a Rams fan)

Last edited by Donno : 08-18-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Donno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering 99% of the Lions picks pre-Mayhew turned out to be ******, none of them can count.. I hated the Gosder pick at the time, he was solid last year. I didn't really like the Pettigrew pick. I liked him as a prospect but I wanted Maualuga, Oher, or Vontae Davis more.