Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-04-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've decided that Montee Ball would get my Heisman vote. The way I see it is that if a player with Trent's hype and ability put up identical numbers (even at Wisconsin) there is no doubt he would win the Heisman. Not to mention, he's the star player on the B1G 10 champs which doesn't hurt either. No matter how I try to slice it, I just can't get past the 1760 rushing yards and 38 totals TD's. Trent and RG3 would be my runner-ups.

With that being said, I think Trent wins it though I do wonder if people's resentment towards Bama being in the NC might effect that. Hmmm....now I'm thinking it's gonna be RG3.

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$500 for me if RG3 wins. :)
Old 12-05-2011, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Good, he deserves it.

Still wondering what Monte Ball has to do to get above Trent Richardson.
Transfer to an SEC school?
I think RG111 has it locked up but I won't be at all shocked if Ball beats out Richardson. Ball's stats are suddenly getting some attention and Alabama making it to the National Championship game could actually work in Ball's favour.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Robert Griffin III
2. Montee Ball
3. Tyrann Mathieu
4. Andrew Luck
5. Trent Richardson

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson
Andrew Luck
Tyrann Mathieu
Montee Ball
Robert Griffin III

I believe being a great player on one of the top teams should get this title, and Richardson has been the top player in the toughest conference that just out 2 teams in the same division in the BCS championship game. I think Richardson will lead 'Bama to a victory over LSU and it will be clear to why he won the Heisman.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:18 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with bf_51 that it has to be either RGIII or Montee Ball. I'm gonna throw up if Trent Richardson wins it.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Griffin's opponent: Texas. The Longhorns had struggled again this season, but they'd been solid defensively. They came into the game ranked No. 7 nationally in run defense; No. 8 in pass efficiency defense; and No. 9 in total defense. They had not allowed a touchdown pass of 20 yards or longer. No other team could make that claim. That note was made all the more impressive since UT plays in a league packed with prolific passers.
Quote:
Skeptics have tried to dismiss Griffin's play by knocking the level of competition. They say he only plays against porous defenses. While it's true that he's not exactly facing the 1985 Chicago Bears on a weekly basis, he stacks quite well compared to the other top Heisman QBs.

Griffin has played four top 50 (scoring) defenses: TCU (30), Missouri (44), Oklahoma (37) and Texas (42nd). In those games, Griffin has thrown 14 TDs and almost 390 yards per game, been picked off once and has run for three more TDs. His team also scored 24 points per game more than those other teams average allowing.

Stanford's Andrew Luck has faced three such defenses: USC (47), Oregon (48) and Notre Dame (28). In those games, Luck has thrown 10 TDs, four INTs and has run for one TD. His team averaged 15 points above what those teams normally yield.

USC's Matt Barkley faced four such defenses: Utah (18), Notre Dame (28) Stanford (23) and Oregon (48). He has a 11-3 TD-INT ratio, and his team scored 14 ppg more than what those teams usually surrender.

The biggest differentiator for me in regard to Griffin and everyone else this season is the impact he has had on that program and this team. Consider this: Baylor is 109th in the country in scoring defense and 114th in total D and still 9-3. They are the only team ranked worse than 100th in scoring defense that even has a winning record. Take RG3 off this team and they're not even a bowl team. With him, they're 9-3 and in the top 20.
RGIII > all
Old 12-05-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, this crap has to stop with giving the Heisman to the best player on the best team. (Mark Ingram in 2019 and Sam Bradford in 2008). I like Trent Richardson, but he does not deserve the Heisman, but I think he's top 3.

I think the top 3 candidates this year are clearly
1. Robert Griffin
2. Tryan Matheu
3. Richardson
4. Luck

Griffin definately is the top player, but Matheu has been an absoulte playmaker.

I think it will be a hard decision but it's Griffin for me that edges out Matheu. They both had those Heisman moments that lifted there teams when needed most.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Honestly, this crap has to stop with giving the Heisman to the best player on the best team. (Mark Ingram in 2019 and Sam Bradford in 2008). I like Trent Richardson, but he does not deserve the Heisman, but I think he's top 3.

I think the top 3 candidates this year are clearly
1. Robert Griffin
2. Tryan Matheu
3. Richardson
4. Luck

Griffin definately is the top player, but Matheu has been an absoulte playmaker.

I think it will be a hard decision but it's Griffin for me that edges out Matheu. They both had those Heisman moments that lifted there teams when needed most.
you start off by bitching about stopping the best player on the best team stuff, and then rank mathieu, richardson, and luck ahead of montee ball. doesn't make much sense
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stiff Arm Trophy is projecting Griffin in a landslide. They know 10% of the votes so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finalists are:

Ball
Griffin
Luck
Mathieu
Richardson

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Finalists are:

Ball
Griffin
Luck
Mathieu
Richardson
1. RGIII
2. Ball
3. Richardson
4. Luck
5. Mathieu
Old 12-05-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
1. RGIII
2. Ball
3. Richardson
4. Luck
5. Mathieu
I posted my ballot earlier (with these 5 on it actually). My guess, it will go down:

1. RGIII
2. Luck
3. Ball
4. Richardson
5. Mathieu

I think Luck/Ball is a close call though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I posted my ballot earlier (with these 5 on it actually). My guess, it will go down:

1. RGIII
2. Luck
3. Ball
4. Richardson
5. Mathieu

I think Luck/Ball is a close call though.
That was my ballot. As for a prediction? I'd agree with you except I bet Richardson ends up 3, Ball 4.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Im sick of Andrew Luck hype. He better not win the heisman.

I hate the fact that we reward people for having a crap team, that should help someone's case not make it.

Also, he got by by beating powerhouses Duke and San Jose State.

Then proceeded to get waxed by Oregon.

All of this is making me hate him which isn't fair cause none of it is his fault.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
That was my ballot. As for a prediction? I'd agree with you except I bet Richardson ends up 3, Ball 4.
Early numbers are indicating:

1. Griffin
2. Luck
3. Richardson
4. Mathieu
5. Ball

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does OJ still have a Heisman vote? If he does do you have to email your vote or can you mail it? also are you allowed to watch college football in the joint?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-RG3
2-Ball
3-Barkley
4-Mathieu
5-Luck

Would have been my 5, in that order.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be Griffin, but the voters are stupid and are blinded by the team the player is on. Richardson would not be a finalist if Alabama had a lousy defense and/or didn't win that many games. Luck is a finalist mostly due to hype. He should probably be a finalist, but he will get waay more votes than he should. Mathieu kinda disappeared for a month during the season and is the 2nd best CB on LSU. I could see giving it to Ball b/c of the TDs, but a lot of that is due to his system and having Russell Wilson expand that offense to the max.

Here are Griffin's stats:

-4657 total yards
-45 touchdowns
-only 6 interceptions

and he had the key upset victories he needed against Oklahoma and Texas with the signature moment being his TD throw to beat OU.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
1-RG3
2-Ball
3-Barkley
4-Mathieu
5-Luck

Would have been my 5, in that order.
Looks right to me, but I would have Richardson over Luck.

Barkley is getting hosed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Anton Chigurh
Rookie

Anton Chigurh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hope Tyrann Mathieu wins it. He's the best player on the country's best team.

I'm thinking Andrew Luck wins it because of reputation, even though Matt Barkley was the best QB in the PAC 12.
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Barkley eligible or do they pretend he doesn't exist like his whole program?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank Reggie Bush for Barkley getting hosed. Anyways I'd love for Trent to win but if not hopefully RG3 or Ball.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
I hope Tyrann Mathieu wins it. He's the best player on the country's best team.

I'm thinking Andrew Luck wins it because of reputation, even though Matt Barkley was the best QB in the PAC 12.
that's a really dumb reason to give someone the heisman, though it is a big part of how the heisman works these days. the team shouldn't have to do with it like it does. if alabama's defense was terrible then it would drastically hurt trent richardson's chances of winning the heisman. how stupid is that? Mathieu being a finalist is reward enough for his season. Claiborne is the best DB on LSU too.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Barkley isn't getting hosed unless he really wanted a invite to the Heisman because he wasn't going to win it. USC fans should be happy,this would give him more of a reason to stay in school.