Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-01-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sbh I PMed you. I have a few other invites out and am open to more if anyone knows somebody on DC that is looking for a league and doesn't suck.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we'll be back to full capacity in the next hour or less.

Do you guys still feel good about 3 keepers? Should we reduce to 2? Thoughts?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idc about the number. do i need to post them here, though? right now I'm keeping Ridley and Gronk. will decide on a potential 3rd sometime soon
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I'm just starting to think that taking the 36 best players out of the draft will kind of kill the excitement a bit.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well my team sucks so the bigger the pool the better. 2 keeps is fine with me
Old 08-01-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let me get this straight. If I keep someone I lose the draft pick for the round they were drafted in last year?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Also I want to give people an out in case they are continuing to play out of obligation. I have a few people wanting to play and we are full, so if someone's just not feeling it this year and wants to leave you won't mess us up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So let me get this straight. If I keep someone I lose the draft pick for the round they were drafted in last year?
That is correct, yes.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I keep Adrian Peterson and I only lose a 3rd?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Also I want to give people an out in case they are continuing to play out of obligation. I have a few people wanting to play and we are full, so if someone's just not feeling it this year and wants to leave you won't mess us up.

That is correct, yes.
what rounds were Ridley and Gronk taken? can I find the draft history on the page
Old 08-01-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So I keep Adrian Peterson and I only lose a 3rd?

Yes. Congrats that is quite a win for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
what rounds were Ridley and Gronk taken? can I find the draft history on the page
From the league page click on Draft Central, then at the top sub-menu click Last Season.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

oh ok, so nevermind Gronk then. Ridley for an 8th rounder though good lawd.thinking Stevie J for my other
Old 08-01-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah I'm only just now reviewing my roster. Russell Wilson in the 14th, and James Jones undrafted, is looking kinda nice.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just being honest in the fact that I made roster moves later in the season, thinking we'd be keeping 3.

"Excitement of the draft"...

Imagine how excited youd be to draft AD in the 3rd??? The season is where the real excitement is. Many of us weren't even there for the draft last year.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I won't change from 3 to 2 unless there is overwhelming support for it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good with keeping 3, but will do whatever. Is this the draft order?

Tj 3-10 (less pts for than doc)
Docta 3-10
Flam 4-9
Exits 5-8 (with the least pts in the league)
Puppet 5-8
WayneChrebet 6-7
Krill
Amon
RCA
Hurricanes
Type o
Shipwrecks
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do we say who we are keeping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Now that you're in I can lock the rosters and everyone can make their choices. I will do that later tonight or tomorrow morning.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-01-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
When do we say who we are keeping?
Some of us have posted our keepers in this thread over the past couple of pages. I say we make it official on a post over at the yahoo league page. I think we should have a deadline to make our keepers known, that way we can better prepare for the draft with the remaining players available.

When should that deadline be by, though?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No later than a week before the draft I'd say (maybe even earlier).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im ok either way with 2 keepers or 3. Just post it somewhere which its gonna be.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote for 3. My third keeper is just someone with a lot of value. It isn't a stud. I just lose my last pick and it seems like that is how a lot of us are leaning. So I think the draft would still be exciting. I'll be there.

Luck
AJ Green
TY Hilton

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Seems like most are ambivalent or want to keep it at 3 so I'll leave it alone. Rosters are finalized so you can pick your keepers now. I'll set the keeper deadline for the weekend before the draft, unless someone has a reason to do something else.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-02-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I'm good with keeping 3, but will do whatever. Is this the draft order?

Tj 3-10 (less pts for than doc)
Docta 3-10
Flam 4-9
Exits 5-8 (with the least pts in the league)
Puppet 5-8
WayneChrebet 6-7
Krill
Amon
RCA
Hurricanes
Type o
Shipwrecks
That would make the most sense to me. Anyone have a problem with arranging it this way?

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-02-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Updated draft order with new team names and DC owner names:

tjsunstein - tjsunstein
Big Daddy Docta - docta
Flam Fives - phylsac
You Down With JPP? - OSUGiants17
SBH - sbh15
The Stud Muffins - jrdrylie
Killy McSwitchypants - killxswitch
Amon Amarth Avengers - farfromforgotten
RCAChainGang - RCAChainGang
Hurricanes - Hurricanes25
The Ziltoids - General Zod
Shipwrecks- Jakey

I am gonna kick ya'lls ass this year.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 08-19-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I've been looking back through old posts and every year I seem to screw up the draft time and send people into a panic trying to change it last-minute. I promise not to do that this time. Right now I have it set for 8/25 (Sunday) at 8:30 PM Eastern. Please respond if that date or time doesn't work for you, and if enough people can't make it at that time we can look at another date or time.

i done stole dis sig