Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 04-27-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I don't care at all about rounds 4-7. Those are picks that only draftnicks think have serious value.

I was just talking about Clady and the Jets cornerback.
We're still at 50%. Wilson's a first round nickel corner who struggles in coverage. I know everyone was excited about him in November, but he got torched pretty severely later on.

Last edited by Monomach : 04-27-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There should be some good offensive linemen and wide receivers available at 50. I'm not sure about defensive tackles. I'm a Devon Still fan at 50, where there is less risk, but I'm guessing everyone else with a 2nd round grade will be gone by then. Mike Martin would be a good pick in the 3rd.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There should be some good offensive linemen and wide receivers available at 50. I'm not sure about defensive tackles. I'm a Devon Still fan at 50, where there is less risk, but I'm guessing everyone else with a 2nd round grade will be gone by then. Mike Martin would be a good pick in the 3rd.
I'm scared of who we'll take. I really hope we go BPA.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alameda Ta’amu.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wide receiver and corner seem like likely options tonight.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be excited about the McClellin pick if we were a 3-4 team. Just do not see the fit for us. I think he's going to get swallowed up at LE.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Jeffrey pick. I'm not sure we needed to trade up for him, but it's a 5th round pick, and I don't care about those.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

I love Jeffery if we can keep him slim. Fat Jeffery would bust hard. Slim Jeffery could be a hell of a compliment to Marshall.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I wonder what they thought about Reuban Randle and why they felt there was a threat that Jeffrey would be drafted in the next five picks.

Again, I don't care about 5th round picks, but you'd think Emery would.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
I wonder what they thought about Reuban Randle and why they felt there was a threat that Jeffrey would be drafted in the next five picks.

Again, I don't care about 5th round picks, but you'd think Emery would.
Don't care about fifth round picks, either, but I'd have just stayed at 50 if I had flat-out decided that I absolutely must get a second round receiver.

-Jeffery
-Randle
-Sanu

One of the big-bodied jump ballers would have been there. I'd have chosen Sanu, for what it's worth.

Jay Cutler is going to look stupid good if he can just start Matt Staffording balls in the general direction of a giant ball-fighter. So glad we're not going to be seeing any more Hester/Knox nonsense on the outside. Now all of our slot receivers can just play in the slot.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the pick. I had Randle ahead of Jeffery but I love me some Jeffery.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Don't care about fifth round picks, either, but I'd have just stayed at 50 if I had flat-out decided that I absolutely must get a second round receiver.

-Jeffery
-Randle
-Sanu

One of the big-bodied jump ballers would have been there. I'd have chosen Sanu, for what it's worth.

Jay Cutler is going to look stupid good if he can just start Matt Staffording balls in the general direction of a giant ball-fighter. So glad we're not going to be seeing any more Hester/Knox nonsense on the outside. Now all of our slot receivers can just play in the slot.
I didnt have Sanu in there class. I had Randle and Jeffery as late 1st / early 2nds. Sanu as a 3rd.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This one is perfect for us.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

****. Packers got Jurrell Worthy. He's good. :(
Old 04-27-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
****. Packers got Jurrell Worthy. He's good. :(
Ya the problem is they get picks too. ;)

Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Ya the problem is they get picks too. ;)
I'm cool with them having picks. I just wish they had a Jerry Angelo using them. Instead, they keep drafting guys I want on the Bears.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm cool with them having picks. I just wish they had a Jerry Angelo using them. Instead, they keep drafting guys I want on the Bears.
It's only fair, we did it to them in round 1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Worthy has a motor problem. I don't think we would have picked him.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Brandon Hardin is a decent pick. I think he'll send Major Wright on his merry way sooner or later.

But oh my god does our O line suck hard.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Anyway, day two beat the crap out of day one, I think.

But we're not going to win it all with our O line. Amazing how we can ignore it when it was by far the primary weakness of the team. Better sign Montrae Holland and Jake Scott or something.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Carimi coming back is sort of like getting someone, since he didn't do poo last year.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd Safety in the 3rd round in 3 straight ******* years. STer only. ******* stupid.

Bobby Massie at 79 would've been succulent. This is just sucky.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
3rd Safety in the 3rd round in 3 straight ******* years. STer only. ******* stupid.

Bobby Massie at 79 would've been succulent. This is just sucky.
I agree Massie would have been the obvious pick, and the one that would help the team the most, but I don't think Hardin is ST only. I think he can develop into a really good safety.

Since Major Wright can't cover, that would be pretty helpful.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Okie dokie, maybe. But, **** me, he didn't play last year cuz he broke his shoulder. Didn't Emery just say we won't take guys with injury histories?

What a weird smokescreen.