Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Would you want Randy Moss on your team?
Yes. 57 49.14%
No. Take his suckage else where. 55 47.41%
Don't know 4 3.45%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default Would you want Randy Moss on your team?

Modern day Randy Moss that is. The one that combines a surly/selfish attitude with deteriating skills.

I would not him and his suckage anywhere close to my team's locker room.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay: He's all yours :D

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No thank you. The Giants have enough divas to last a life time. We don't need another.

It would be killer to have him and Plax though, but I think the cons outweigh the pros..
Old 03-15-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sure do!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said no, but if I were a Packer fan, I'd love to have him. I really can't picture there being any problems up there with him. He's got Favre, and they'll be competitive. The first time he opens his mouth, Favre'll just smack him. The other team I would welcome him to would be the Patriots. He wouldn't be able to half-ass it on either of those teams.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I said no, but if I were a Packer fan, I'd love to have him. I really can't picture there being any problems up there with him. He's got Favre, and they'll be competitive. The first time he opens his mouth, Favre'll just smack him. The other team I would welcome him to would be the Patriots. He wouldn't be able to half-ass it on either of those teams.
Exactly, guys like Andrew Walter arent good enough to command such respect, which is why I think Moss should work out great.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way and I'm a Chiefs fan who are very thin at WR so that is pretty bad.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. waaaaayyyy too much amoritization for a player that has injury problems and is getting past his prime.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Green Bay: He's all yours :D
please don't remind me, I still can't belive packer fans want the guy who pretending to moon the crowd in Green bay, would want that guy to come play, I frickin hate him with a passion and can't stand the packer fans that would welcome him with open arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
No. waaaaayyyy too much amoritization for a player that has injury problems and is getting past his prime.
Moss is way past his prime

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather have T.O. and I hate T.O.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I would rather have T.O. and I hate T.O.
I think I would actually to. If there was one player in the league that I wouldn't want on the packers, it's moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre to Moss baby, get used to it!
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes if the last piece to my super bowl puzzle was an aging receiver with diminished skills a poor attitude that only runs one route......then yes.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. Not so much that he "sucks" but that he'd totally ruin team chemistry and he is definitely not a Sean Payton player.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We should start another poll would you like TO on your team?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Imagine the Jaguars adding another tall WR that can't catch.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
#1chiefs_fan

yes. In the right suitiation Randy Moss can be very good.
In his first year with Norv Turner, he had over 1000 yards but things changed when they fired Norv and hired Art Shell and Tom Walsh to run the offense. I think if Randy Moss can give Lane Kiffin a chance, it will work out for both sides. Plus if they draft Jamarcus Russell then they have a big arm that can get Moss down the field like when he was with Daunte Culpepper in Minnesota.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd take him for almost any team, but as a Arizona Cardinals fan it would be a flat out NO, just because we have absolutely no need.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way he just isnt the type of guy i want on the ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he knows if he doesnt product anything thousands of packer fans will roit to his house and demand for his head.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Yes if the last piece to my super bowl puzzle was an aging receiver with diminished skills a poor attitude that only runs one route......then yes.
That's kinda the situation in Green Bay but we need a RB too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yes

2004: 13 TD in 13 games
2005: 1005 Yards, 8 TD with Collins at QB
2006: A poor season which I attribute, for a large part, the Raiders totally sucking.

Put him in GB, he will put up 1200 yards, 10 TD easy.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Take him GB, screw your franchise.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd want him, then again I'm a fan of his. If he goes to GB it'll be interesting to see how the Packer fans go from "I Hate him!" to "Oh, he's great!" to "I hate him, and ALWAYS had!"
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote