Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 11-14-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bill will go. Chris will stay. I'm not against that yet.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think Bill will go. Chris will stay. I'm not against that yet.
I think this is in the very near future. Bill's gotta be like a thousand years old. Chris has a draft or two of grace before I'd call for his removal, assuming he doesn't crap the bed
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After his radio show tonight I am convinced he is either senile or a great actor. He actually said the team isn't good enough right now to take risks, and that "McAfee is a weapon. Use him." He also said Painter wasn't that bad, Caldwell's doing great as a coach, and a bunch of other happy horseshit that no one with a brain will believe. There's no way this ass pimple can stay in charge of our team.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-17-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally an upcoming Sunday in which we won't lose a game. If there's a good side to this lousy season, I look forward to the SNF and other prime time games that much more.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
So your plan is to go another year with Painter? Yuck.

As of now my preferred HC candidates are Greg Williams (DC of New Orleans) & Mike Zimmer (DC of Cincy).

Regarding Luck, I think that Stafford, Bradford, & Newton showed the point that if you add good QB play to bad teams, things can turn around remarkably. Even if Luck says he's not playing for the Colts, that doesn't reduce our leverage that much. Miami, Washington, etc, still have to out-compete for him. If Luck doesn't want to sit behind Manning long-term like Rodgers did, then Manning becomes trade-able after a year.
No I would assume that the team we would make a deal with wouldn't be THAT far away from ours, prob top 10, so we would still draft a top QB just not Luck, and we'd gain more picks

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I actually thought we might see a win vs. the Panthers. The team had chances to win but Painter is terrible and the team as a whole needs new vision. The next two weeks will be hard to watch.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-28-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually thought we might see a win vs. the Panthers. The team had chances to win but Painter is terrible and the team as a whole needs new vision. The next two weeks will be hard to watch.
I couldn't see it. I kept up with it but nothing is like watching it. Sounds like we had a legitimate shot. You think we go winless?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I couldn't see it. I kept up with it but nothing is like watching it. Sounds like we had a legitimate shot. You think we go winless?
There is absolutely no doubt about it now.

This was the last chance.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's still round 2 vs the Jags. Lots of things can happen between now and whenever that game is. Don't think we'll be favored, but whatever.
Had they run it once at the end, I think they would've gotten a TD. Donald Brown was running well. He's turning into not an absolute bust. Maybe we just need to give Hughes another year.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I think Hughes will go somewhere else and do well. He has talent but not as a down lineman, and his effort sucks. As a 3-4 rush LB with the right coaching he could turn it around.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-29-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Indianapolis Colts fired defensive coordinator Larry Coyer on Tuesday and promoted linebackers coach Mike Murphy to take over the defense.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

What do you guys think?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I don't think Coyer was the main problem so it solves nothing. I think it is just to appease fans so it appears they are doing something.

They also benched Painter which should've been done a few games ago.

It is a step in the right direction but until BillPo is gone none of this will matter.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-29-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few weeks too late.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Have you guys looked back at page 1 of this thread lately? Look at us all, so full of optimism even when we heard Manning wouldn't be ready to start the season. What a bunch of suckers.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
RagingColt
Rookie

RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RagingColt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ready to write this year off. I've watched far less football this year than any other year since about 1998. I think Petyon should retire, the entire Polian regime fired and the puppet Caldwell sent packing as well. We need a full on new GM to hire a new coach. We gotta draft a QB with our first pick and then start rebuilding our O and D lines. Our run game this year actually looks like an NFL caliber one for the first time since Edge was here. The entire mentality has to change. Feel like if we built the team from the lines first and then to the skill positions, we'd be much better off in fighting for a playoff berths and deeper runs. We've got a few decent talented guys from this year's draft class to build around.

Still see light at the end of the tunnel but it's a dark year. It's not impossible for this team with a new coach, gm, and direction to be competing for a division title in two to three years after next year. Jacksonville canned Del Rio, Tennesee looks to be about average until Locker starts playing more and Houston is well . . . Houston. It's not like we're competing vs Baltimore or the Pats every year to win our division.

However, if Irsay chooses to keep anyone named Polian, my optimism will drown in sorrow.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:11 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Real Big but I want to see that for the Next 15 Years.
dannyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

For some reason he looks like a little kid in that helmet.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firing Coyer was a scapegoat move and does nothing. I fail to see how promoting Murphy will make anything even slightly better. Oh and it has been a while since i have said it but Jerry Hughes ******* sucks.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Murphy isn't going to do anything special and isn't expected to. He is a placeholder. Firing Coyer isn't even close to enough. I doubt he is the last to go. Though they may wait til the end of the season for more.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

If Caldwell were fired now, I can't even imagine who the HC would be. Jim Tressel?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
If Caldwell were fired now, I can't even imagine who the HC would be. Jim Tressel?
I still think there's a chance they do this.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-08-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

I realize he had a lot of garbage points, but I liked Orlovsky. I'm still holding out for a win this season.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-08-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I think we'll beat Jacksonville now. Especially if we're 0-15 by then. Orlovsky will be rabid about not being on another 0-16 team and Jacksonville is beyond terrible.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-16-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...-in-the-making

Not a bad write up here...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I can't believe we used to consider Rob Morris as the biggest bust in Polian's Colts career.

I would GLADLY take him over Hughes, Brown, Ugoh and Gonzo.