Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-11 for the chiefs is a litter generous you are right vidgay

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not going to comment too much on your predictions, because as you say, everything can happen. But one part of your predictions i can absolutely guarantee won't come to fruition:

There won't be a total of 257 wins and 255 losses in the NFL this season!
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think 5-11 is that out of the question for the Chiefs although I'd go something more like 7-9. I just don't think Matt Cassel is nearly as good as his numbers from last year indicate. I saw a stat somewhere that he led the league in dropped INT's, which reflects what I saw out of him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Not going to comment too much on your predictions, because as you say, everything can happen. But one part of your predictions i can absolutely guarantee won't come to fruition:

There won't be a total of 257 wins and 255 losses in the NFL this season!
I was hoping no one would do the math - I honestly thought I'd be more off than that. Who am I ghost-taking-off a win for... hmmmmmmmmmm.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I was hoping no one would do the math - I honestly thought I'd be more off than that. Who am I ghost-taking-off a win for... hmmmmmmmmmm.
If you did that without counting, that's pretty impressive to be that close! I don't know what got me into counting it, just got bored i guess, lol!
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still don't see how we go 5-11 ????? For all the talk of our "hard" schedule, it truly isn't THAT bad. Outside of the four with Atlanta and New Orleans, our only really hard game is the Packers in Green Bay. We have a quality team and it's very possibly we could go 10-6 or 11-5. It's possible we can do worse than that too, but I'm tired of people acting like our schedule is too tough or something. If we could just go 2-3 against the ATL, NO, GB games...our chances at 9-11 wins is pretty good IMO.

Week 1: vs. Detroit - W: Josh "O My Gosh" Freeman wins it on the last drive.

Week 2: @ Minnesota - L: AP has a career day.

Week 3: vs. Atlanta - W: Falcons coming off beatdown at hands of the Eagles. Bucs take it in a close one.

Week 4: vs. Indianapolis - W: But only if Manning is out.

Week 5: @ San Fran - W: Only team actively trying to go 0-16

Week 6: vs. New Orleans - W:Upset of the week.

Week 7: vs. Chicago - L: Cutler does us dirty...

Bye

Week 9: @ New Orleans - L: Mark Ingram goes OFF!

Week 10: vs. Houston - W: Season defining win.

Week 11: @ Green Bay - L: You kidding me?

Week 12: @ Tennessee - W: Locker will be starting by then, plus Barrett Ruud is their MLB.

Week 13: vs. Carolina - W: HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Week 14: @ Jacksonville - W: Luke McCown?

Week 15: vs. Dallas - L: Just feeling this one.

Week 16: @ Carolina - W: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA. Please, make it stop.

Week 17: @ Atlanta - L: Atlanta pulls it out on the backs of their WRs

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 09-10-2011 at 12:22 AM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the bitching Giants fans:

4 - Giants: 6-10
Injuries and poor play at LB and DB will be the downfall of this Giants team.
Week 1: Check

Eli Manning won't throw 20 picks again, but the defense will take a step back without a healthy Umenyoria.

JPP will get sacks, but at the expense of their run defense.
Week 1: OK JPP is much better as an every-down run defender than I thought he'd be. Looks like I'll be wrong here.

After Week 1, you look like a 6-10 team and played pretty much exactly how I thought you would... so tell me how I'm "throwing **** at the wall." (as opposed to others who, by predicting the future - which is impossible - aren't.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well through week 1, u seem to be right in more cases than I was. So good work so far and touche. Even tho I still hate ur prediction for my Rams.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Eli Manning won't throw 20 picks again, but the defense will take a step back without a healthy Umenyoria.
Actually, Eli Manning WILL throw 20 picks again.

To cornerbacks,safeties, and even random linebackers.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post

Week 1: vs. Detroit - W: Josh "O My Gosh" Freeman wins it on the last drive.
Week 1: vs. Detroit - L: Josh "I look like a scrub this year" Freeman is harassed by the Lions defensive line and can't throw any decent passes
Old 09-11-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Week 1: vs. Detroit - L: Josh "I look like a scrub this year" Freeman is harassed by the Lions defensive line and can't throw any decent passes
Quote:
That Da'Quan Bowers sure was a "steal" in the second round.
Quote:
Hey, how about those Bucs on the rise in the NFC south?
You have to be the biggest Bucs troll on this site.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I didn't mean to even draw attention to any of my picks after one week besides the Giants because I just saw what the Giants fans wrote to me.

I predicted their DBs and LBs would perform poorly and for some reason that's terrible reasoning? And then they gave up 300 yards to Rex Grossman today.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-11-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
You have to be the biggest Bucs troll on this site.
I just can't stand how everyone overrates this team.

I also can't stand cheap owners who think they can win Super Bowls by fielding one of the smallest payrolls in the NFL. A team that is $20 mill under the cap should *not* be competitive in any sport.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
The Jets O-Line is one of the best in the league....they will be a strength, not a hinderance. Even the lone "unproven" spot in Wayne Hunter at RT came on strong late in the season, owning Julius Peppers and Lamar Woodley during the season(Cam Wake was the only one who ruined Hunter but that was the game Woody left with an injury and put Hunter unexpectedly in the game.... and besides its Cam Wake). He did a good job filling in for Damien Woody, so I am somewhat confident he could be effective this season. The O-Line depth does suck though until Rob Turner can comeback so if an early injury happens...then big trouble. Though you can say that for most teams.
Gotta give credit where its due...gpngc is right with the Jets O-Line sucking, especially Wayne Hunter. Still its one game and you have to hope its just DeMarcus Ware making teams look bad.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I thought the DL played MUCH better than I expected in run defense. Part of that was probably the lack of power by Dallas' interior but still - the depth played well and they didn't allow Felix to ever really break out. And Bryan Thomas made some HUGE plays.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
5-11? Riiiiight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
5-11 for the chiefs is a litter generous you are right vidgay
Clearly

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Guys it was one week. The Bucs and Chiefs could be fine for all we know.

But it is possible I picked the wrong AFC East darkhorse............

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-12-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

JPP will get sacks, but at the expense of their run defense.
Week 1: OK JPP is much better as an every-down run defender than I thought he'd be. Looks like I'll be wrong here.

After Week 1, you look like a 6-10 team and played pretty much exactly how I thought you would... so tell me how I'm "throwing **** at the wall." (as opposed to others who, by predicting the future - which is impossible - aren't.
Did you watch the game? Eli's 1 (ONE) INT was on a timing route on a screen that was picked because McKenzie missed the cut block and didn't get kerrigan's hands down.
And again, the Giants D didn't lose the game for them, it was the offense, or lack there of. I dont know how you can say "check" for Eli throwing 20 picks when he threw one that wasn't even really all his fault.

And saying our D will take a step back without our 2 best defenders? Shockingly bold prediction. We missed Tuck more than anything.

And I believe I said I dont mind you saying we'll suck, but your logic was off saying you were wrong about JPP and that Giants fans are more worried about the offense than the D so...yeah, there's that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Did you watch the game? Eli's 1 (ONE) INT was on a timing route on a screen that was picked because McKenzie missed the cut block and didn't get kerrigan's hands down.
And again, the Giants D didn't lose the game for them, it was the offense, or lack there of. I dont know how you can say "check" for Eli throwing 20 picks when he threw one that wasn't even really all his fault.
See, that's what everyone said about Eli last year: "most of them weren't his fault". I personally think that's a lazy conclusion to make. Perhaps Eli's passes are being intercepted not because the WRs can't hang on, but because of poor overthrows or underthrows by Eli? Perhaps alot of his INTs come about as a result of poor decision-making on Eli's part?

I think Eli will throw more than 20 picks again this year because a.) he is a mediocre passer who over and under throws alot of his passes and b.) he is a poor decision-maker who does dumb things (2010: Titans game, shovel pass in end zone for INT, 2010: Eagles game, scramble and fumble) trying to make a play when he should just eat it or throw it away.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See, that's what everyone said about Eli last year: "most of them weren't his fault". I personally think that's a lazy conclusion to make. Perhaps Eli's passes are being intercepted not because the WRs can't hang on, but because of poor overthrows or underthrows by Eli? Perhaps alot of his INTs come about as a result of poor decision-making on Eli's part?

I think Eli will throw more than 20 picks again this year because a.) he is a mediocre passer who over and under throws alot of his passes and b.) he is a poor decision-maker who does dumb things (2010: Titans game, shovel pass in end zone for INT, 2010: Eagles game, scramble and fumble) trying to make a play when he should just eat it or throw it away.
...a lot of the picks people say aren't eli's fault aren't tips but are a result of WRs not understanding our excessively-complicated offense well enough to run the right routes, which lead to Eli throwing to where a receiver should be but isn't.

I mean Eli throws his fair share of picks, but if you look at last seasons picks at least 7-9 just weren't eli's fault at all and that's been a consistent issue we've had during Killdrive's stint as OC.

As for your final paragraph that's just a guess followed by a wrong opinion and a comment that's true of any starting QB in the NFL who's had to lead more than one 4th quarter comeback. If you really wanna start listing anecdotes there's way more of Eli coming through with a clutch play to win the game or give us a chance to win than there are of him throwing a game away.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

while I'll partially agree with you saying he does make dumb decisions at times, the whole "not his fault" thing, while you have a point, is valid. The INT last game was a pure snap and throw quick screen timing route. That's not on Eli, you don't anticipate your right tackle not being able to occupy his man's hands. And some of the INTs last year, yes were purely on Eli and some of the tipped balls were overthrows, but some were right in the WR's numbers and simply dropped. I went back and counted about 5 or 6 picks that were just sheer the WR's not being able to handle extremely catchable balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

And saying our D will take a step back without our 2 best defenders? Shockingly bold prediction. We missed Tuck more than anything.

And I believe I said I dont mind you saying we'll suck, but your logic was off saying you were wrong about JPP and that Giants fans are more worried about the offense than the D so...yeah, there's that
Read what I wrote. You obviously misread. I think Eli will have a pretty good year.

And I was worried about the defense. I don't care what Giants fans were worried about. And my worries were justified based on yesterday.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-13-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take the giants D best player off of the field and we struggled with all of the injuries we've got? You don't say. With Tuck coming back next week, Osi sometime after that and Prince Amukamara in 3 weeks and this D will get a **** ton better. Especially Kiwi re-adjusting to playing LB, JPP continuing to blossom, Joseph getting better, Jones getting better and Fewell attacking more.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it's early, but not off to a great start with the whole Dolphins "dominant defense" stuff and Patriots not being able to execute their passing, etc...
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

A little week 1 overreaction:

Loving my predictions for: Steelers, Chiefs, Bucs, Ravens, Falcons, Chargers, Texans, Eagles, Raiders, Seahawks, Panthers, Redskins

Not liking: Dolphins (wrong AFCE sleeper?), Bears, Jets, Saints, Cowboys

After one week of course lol.

- Ko Simpson