Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 1 reactions thread

Chiefs got sodomized.

Steelers got their **** pushed in too, and i couldn't be happier about that.

Falcons look like garbage, definitely did not look like a team that was the 1 seed in the NFC last season.

Cowboys will beat the Jets.
waitwat

What are your thoughts?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened with the Chiefs?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Matt Hassleback
Barret Rudd sucks
The titans don't know how to stop the run.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well after the Texans crushed the Colts it's clear that they need that once in a lifetime type prospect. You know, someone who can play QB, play every position on defense, cover on special teams and kick field goals

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the **** help NFC South.

Bucs lost at home to the Lions.
Falcons blown out by the Bears.
That after the Packers beat the Saints.

They said the NFC South was the best division in football?
Carolina loses today and they're all 0-1.
Wait, if Carolina wins today, they're in 1st place all alone! LOL.

Chiefs were frauds last year.... defenses figured out to cover Bowe late last year, now they're the same old Chiefs.
Opening vs the Bills, at home? That's pretty appetizing. And they lost. Huge.

Chan Gailey>Todd Haley
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
**** Matt Hassleback.
Didn't watch a second of that game.... who does Hasselbeck have to throw to?
Ken Britt?

Nice run for Eli. Dammit. Redskins, you can't let Hakeem deep like that for 70 yards.

Pizzed off about the garbage stats for Reggie Wayne. He had a TD and 100+ yards? Pure garbage in a 41-7 blowout loss.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I learned that Calvin Johnson is a man...

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens looked like it was 2006. They caused 7 turnovers and just looked great on defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a feeling Mike Munchak would be a terrible coach. Is there any particular reason Chris Johnson touched the ball 10 times, and Hasselbeck threw about 30? I didn't watch the game, but that is just beyond stupid.

Also, my super bowl champ pick looking good (Baltimore).

Last edited by ChiFan24 : 09-11-2011 at 03:56 PM.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
I watched a lot of that game, and I never saw LeGarrett Blount.
Where was he today, ejected? Did he punch another white fella?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I watched a lot of that game, and I never saw LeGarrett Blount.
Where was he today, ejected? Did he punch another white fella?
Our OC is a big ********* ...

I really don't know why he sat Blount. We were passing a lot. But he proved he can play on passing downs in preseason.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Well after the Texans crushed the Colts it's clear that they need that once in a lifetime type prospect. You know, someone who can play QB, play every position on defense, cover on special teams and kick field goals
What they need to do is actually draft good players and not just rely on the quarterback all the time. So blowouts like what happened against the Texans Sunday don't happen. Polian is going to try to get Andrew Luck now of course.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I learned that Jay Gruden is 10xxx better then Bob Bratkowski as a OC.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I had a feeling Mike Munchak would be a terrible coach. Is there any particular reason Chris Johnson touched the ball 10 times, and Hasselbeck threw about 30? I didn't watch the game, but that is just beyond stupid.
CJ averaged 2.7 YPC behind a line that wasn't opening any holes, and the Titans trailed the entire game.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears can play football.
Atlanta is still overrated.

NFCN is gonna be a beast this year.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Texans made the Colts their *****. Kerry Collins had this "Oh ****!" look on his face all game. Can Curtis Painter really be that bad?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
A man? You mean man-child. Did you see his 2nd touchdown catch? Talib was all over him, perfect coverage and he made the craziest grab.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
CJ averaged 2.7 YPC behind a line that wasn't opening any holes, and the Titans trailed the entire game.
Still.....it's Chris Johnson. Figure out a way to get him the ball and eventually he'll do something.

Again, didn't see the game though. Maybe running the ball really was completely hopeless.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, we all learned the Colts are a win-less team without Peyton Manning. And I thought the Bengals would be win-less today. However I did not watch the game. Why'd they pull Andy Dalton?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
A man? You mean man-child. Did you see his 2nd touchdown catch? Talib was all over him, perfect coverage and he made the craziest grab.
Is being a man-child better than being a man?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Well, we all learned the Colts are a win-less team without Peyton Manning. And I thought the Bengals would be win-less today. However I did not watch the game. Why'd they pull Andy Dalton?
andy dalton had phil taylor and jabaal sheard land on him in the 2nd quarter and they didn't put him back in after halftime. hurt his wrist. browns defense was shutting the bengals down until they threw a touchdown to aj green when the browns were still in their defensive huddle and didn't line up. fluke td/win. bengals defense looked pretty good, at least up front.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Chiefs were frauds last year.... defenses figured out to cover Bowe late last year, now they're the same old Chiefs.
Opening vs the Bills, at home? That's pretty appetizing. And they lost. Huge.

Chan Gailey>Todd Haley
I don't necessarily disagree with anything you said, but god damn if you aren't the most annoying poster on these boards.

As for what happened to the Chiefs, we just weren't ready to play and the Bills were. Not going to take anything away from them.. they came into our house and bitchslapped us. They wanted that game a whole lot more than we did and they took it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Tom Brady, Nnamdi Asomugha, Ray Lewis, Reggie White, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Ray Guy, Joe Thomas, and Adam Vinatieri rolled into one?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs have talent, but I dunno what happened to them on D.
And I'm starting to wonder about their QB situation.