Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Right, it's her decision. But he also has every right to bail out of a relationship where he doesn't want to be a father at that point in time, so long as he's willing and able to take the financial responsibility of a father. What i think is disgusting is the fact that they're taking a ridiculous amount of money that he worked hard to earn and just giving it to her. Is there anyone monitoring where that money is being spent? He has been unemployed for two years now. That's $264k that has come out of his savings or pension. Wouldn't you want to know WHY she wouldn't want to re-structure the child support payments to something that is both affordable yet reasonable for the needs of the child?
So now it's HER responsibility to restructure because HIS earning potential decreased???

Wow, you want the man to skate nearly any and all responsibility in this case it seems.

It is McAllister's responsibility to petition the courts for a reduction in support based on his changes in income. The fact that he is still unemployed after 2 years makes me tend to believe that he hasn't filed that petition, either. (I don't know that as factual)

Last edited by phlysac : 09-15-2011 at 07:00 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
So now it's HER responsibility to restructure because HIS earning potential decreased???

Wow, you want the man to skate nearly any and all responsibility in this case it seems.

It is McCallister's responsibility to petition the courts for a reduction in support based on his changes in income. The fact that he is still unemployed after 2 years makes me tend to believe that he hasn't filed that petition, either. (I don't know that as factual)
The money is being given to her for the needs of her CHILD. Not her. What would be wrong with taking 2k a month instead of 11k? Will the child be any less hungry? Would he be missing diapers?

You're right in that it's his duty to file for the change, if she argues against it, how am i supposed to believe that she's doing it for the sake of their child?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would understand around $4,000-$7,000 a month honestly, $2,000 is still pretty weak. Still enough for a decent apartment and a good day care while she works, but people don't have work ethics sooooooo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cmac told a Bmore reporter he never talked to TMZ and is fine financially and just bought a new Condo. This is BS
Old 09-15-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course he wouldn't want people to think he's broke.

Being broke isn't culturally acceptable. While ridin' high is.

Why would TMZ choose Chris McAllister to make up a story about?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone who has ever had sex knows how terrible condoms are. I MEAN COME ON! NOBODY WANTS TO WEAR ONE!
If you are relying solely on condoms you are going to be a daddy. They rip and rip often unless you get those urethane ones, but they are expensive. Not as expense as raising a child and putting it through college, but more expensive than latex condoms. Multiple forms of birth control are a better bet.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I would understand around $4,000-$7,000 a month honestly, $2,000 is still pretty weak. Still enough for a decent apartment and a good day care while she works, but people don't have work ethics sooooooo.
This isn't alimony. Should she just be allowed to kick it and enjoy life all on his dime? How is that not ****** up? The kid needs food, clothes, toiletries, a daycare or nanny, health insurance.. that isn't more than a couple of thousand a month, if that.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course he wouldn't want people to think he's broke.

Being broke isn't culturally acceptable. While ridin' high is.

Why would TMZ choose Chris McAllister to make up a story about?
z

if he was broke he never would have talked to TMZ in the first play. This whole thing is BS.

But he did have an alcohol issue in the past, my uncle is BPD and he knows cops who saw him **** wrecked wasted every night at night clubs and strip clubs so I doubt he is in perfect financial situation
Old 09-15-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This isn't alimony. Should she just be allowed to kick it and enjoy life all on his dime? How is that not ****** up? The kid needs food, clothes, toiletries, a daycare or nanny, health insurance.. that isn't more than a couple of thousand a month, if that.
So she didn't get alimony in the divorce? Maybe this is just making up for it. But I don't see why $4,000 a month is a big deal, honestly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
z

if he was broke he never would have talked to TMZ in the first play. This whole thing is BS.

But he did have an alcohol issue in the past, my uncle is BPD and he knows cops who saw him **** wrecked wasted every night at night clubs and strip clubs so I doubt he is in perfect financial situation
TMZ claims they have documents filed to the State. It'll easily be proved one way or the other.

That's my understanding of McAllister also. Lots of partying and lots of strip-clubs. One of the original "make it rain" guys who showered strippers with thousands.

Good financial planning.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just because

Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So she didn't get alimony in the divorce? Maybe this is just making up for it. But I don't see why $4,000 a month is a big deal, honestly.
They were only married for 13 months, so i doubt she got any, but with the child, maybe she did, who knows? But usually alimony is awarded depending on the longevity of the marriage and whether she was being fully taken care of while she was married. In Texas alimony is only awarded in marriages that lasted longer than 10 years, and only 40% of the giver's income, but not to exceed $2500. That's a far cry from the 11k she was raking in.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone who has ever had sex knows how terrible condoms are. I MEAN COME ON! NOBODY WANTS TO WEAR ONE!
I thought the same thing until I started banging a 34 year old who had the greatest pair of tits I've ever encountered. Since I couldn't last more than 10 minutes without one, I started using them for the first time since the only time I used a condom (I think I went through 6 in the only night I ever used them and couldn't stay hard). I had very little experience with condoms and never thought I would use one ever again.

Condoms are not the issue here though, dude. It's on the woman. Get her on a birth control cycle and enjoy rawdogin' it. The mans only responsibility is making sure the spiteful little **** is taking the pills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

The condom "excuse" is just that.

I'm 35 and have worn them every single time for the past 20 years. I've NEVER, had a dysfunctional issue with them.

It's mental NOT physical.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's completely unbelievable that anyone would think that someone would play in the NFL for 18 years. So, yeah, there should be some restructuring and she should have prepared for it. It's just as irresponsible to not have seen this coming as it was to run off.

Having said that, child support should have a maximum and minimum value. No child (baring some kind of special needs) ever needs 1000 a month to live on, especially not from one parent. However, there should never be a way to not pay at least 200-300 a month. Ever.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It's completely unbelievable that anyone would think that someone would play in the NFL for 18 years. So, yeah, there should be some restructuring and she should have prepared for it. It's just as irresponsible to not have seen this coming as it was to run off.

Having said that, child support should have a maximum and minimum value. No child (baring some kind of special needs) ever needs 1000 a month to live on, especially not from one parent. However, there should never be a way to not pay at least 200-300 a month. Ever.
It's not her to say how much support she gets. The courts decide. It's HIS responsibility to restructure. Why should she restructure if she's getting what she's getting?

Also, alot of you guys don't understand how child support works. No kid should "ever" get more than $1000????

If the kid's contributing parent has the means to afford tremendous education and tremendous healthcare the child should have that right as well. Just healthcare and education alone can be far and above $1000 a month. That hasn't even touched thinhs like daycare, clothing, food, shelter, etc.

Many of you guys think the man should keep his millions while the child scrapes by month-month... c'mon now.

I'm not saying that children NEED more, I'm saying that a millionaire shouldn't skate by on just giving "the minimum" to his children that he didn't want.

Last edited by phlysac : 09-15-2011 at 08:08 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's interesting that a man should live on steak and Crystal while showering strippers with cash and expect his kids to eat hamburger helper and that there are people that are okay with this.

I must have my priorities backwards.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
It's interesting that a man should live on steak and Crystal while showering strippers with cash and expect his kids to eat hamburger helper and that there are people that are okay with this.

I must have my priorities backwards.
And what the **** is wrong with hamburger helper?!?!

This is war ************
Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could be wrong, I believe the courts define child support as more than just the small tangible stuff like food & clothing. Education and house condition matter as well as a lot of other stuff I'm sure.

Yes, the mother's house is partly paid for by child support. I know some of you seem to think this wrong, but a studio apartment might be ok for the mother to live in, but it's not enough for her to raise a child as well.

I realize 11k is a lot of money, but it seems to be percentage based. It's hard to feel outraged when you realize that this guy should have easily been cruising off the rest of his pay check if 11k was just a small percentage of it.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Condoms are not the issue here though, dude. It's on the woman. Get her on a birth control cycle and enjoy rawdogin' it. The mans only responsibility is making sure the spiteful little **** is taking the pills.
You couldn't enforce that. She could flush a pill down the toilet everyday. If you watch to make sure she takes them then she replaces with vitamins that look the same.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
You couldn't enforce that. She could flush a pill down the toilet everyday. If you watch to make sure she takes them then she replaces with vitamins that look the same.
They're in pre-packaged foil/plastic-y things, labeled by day.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do these assholes not know of something called a vasectomy?

They make more in a week what I take in over the course of a year, and even I will likely get a vasectomy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post

You obviously don't realize that "the pill" isn't any more effective than condoms. They both fail on average of roughly 3-5% annually IF USED PROPERLY!!!

That doesn't even take into account the misuse of either.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can almost guarantee that the majority of individuals in this thread don't have kids... just a guess and even if the story is false - $11,000 for child support is absolutely crazy. Take it from someone that has a daughter and while I do not pay child support, I know how courts lean in situations like this and 99% they aren't fair at all in favor of the male.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote