Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 1: Seahawks at 49ers

Week 1:
Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seattle Seahawks (0-0)
at
San Francisco 49ers (0-0)

Time: 1:15 pm pst

First NFL meeting between these 2 guys:

Featuring lots of this:

and this:

and none of this:

Standings: It's the battle of 2 first-place teams!

1. San Francisco 49ers (0-0)
1. Seattle Seahawks (0-0)
1. St. Louis Rams (0-0)
1. Arizona Cardinals (0-0)

Special 9-11 Tribute:

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should not lose this game. The biggest thing for me will be the offense and passing game as usual. Alex Smith needs to show he can be a big time quarterback in the NFL and the offensive line needs to show they can give him the time to actually make a play. Watching New Orleans and Green Bay shoot out the other night really made me miss the offenses we use to have.

That being said, with everything that has happened in recent years I wouldn't be surprised if we not only lose, but we blow it big time and get killed at home by a terrible Seahawks team.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That being said, with everything that has happened in recent years I wouldn't be surprised if we not only lose, but we blow it big time and get killed at home by a terrible Seahawks team.
Pretty much.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 09-10-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember last year, everyone thought SF was going to coast to a division title and beat Seattle to start the game, we dominate early on and then....

Boom, 31-6 loss. I'm still a little ticked about being blown out Week 1. Its time to return the favor this year.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so excited. The first 49ers game that I'll be able to watch LIVE thats not being shown in NY thanks to NFL ST on PS3. Yay!!!

And good news.....Harbaugh will be the one calling the plays into Smith's headset so unlike a year ago, Smith and company shouldnt be having any problems. I'm just hoping the OL can play well enough to give Smith time to play good. If Smith doesnt get time, we'll lose.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We really need the road graders to set the tone early to give Gore and Hunter room to operate. If we see third and long often it is going to be fugly and this will be the case until the line learns to play together. The tight ends/running backs learning their parts in pass pro is a big part of this as well. This short preseason is a killer for teams with full scale regime/system changes like ours.

Watch out for Brooks, Bowman and Willis to blow up this year with Fangio turning them loose.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably the easiest game on the schedule. If the 49ers can't win this game then it will be a long season early on.

Win or lose I'll be interested to see how the handshake goes down after the game.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I remember last year, everyone thought SF was going to coast to a division title and beat Seattle to start the game, we dominate early on and then....

Boom, 31-6 loss. I'm still a little ticked about being blown out Week 1. Its time to return the favor this year.
That was the story of the entire Sing-era in that game.

It should have been 14-0 49ers mid-way through the 1st quarter. Instead they go down 7-3 and were broken.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:02 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post

I just laughed SOOOOOOOO hard at that picture!!!

Singletary's favorite play, the fullback fade....
Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Please do not implode today.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

The fullback fade...man that is funny and embarrassing at the same time.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's get this **** on.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
KHunter32
Rookie

KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two third downs, two runs. Not happy with this.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Alex Smith throwing underneath when you have to throw to the redzone on third down. Just like last year on opening day. Sick of this ****.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Alex Smith throwing underneath when you have to throw to the redzone on third down. Just like last year on opening day. Sick of this ****.
That didn't take long. I had the over/under on you complaining about Alex Smith at the 3rd Quarter.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a buffet for the 49ers front 7. They are just feasting on the Seahawks o-line.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowman and our Ends are really letting their presence be felt out their.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

front 7 is just nasty.. nasty!

Old 09-11-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Need to capitalize on this possession, get some momentum for Smith.

And Vernon is my last active left for the week so I need some points from him so I can breathe easy with my lead.

Last edited by Rabscuttle : 09-11-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we are a field goal kicking team. our o line just lets one guy seep through on every freakn inside run

Old 09-11-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

J Smith was going to murder the running back on the screen pass. Lucky Jackson ditched that one.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

besides the 15 yards loss return, ted ginn has been showing flashes in the return game

Old 09-11-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

oh ****.. i forgot alex had some wheels under him haha

Old 09-11-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

this man braylon edwards is out here throwin hands

Old 09-11-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Never give up the slant at the goal line. Or at least attemopt to cover it...
Closed Thread