Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-02-2011, 01:49 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Could David DeCastro be the 2nd OL Taken?

After Kalil who is a top 5 lock the other offensive tackles in this class have failed to impress. While I was a big fan of Jonathan Martin last year his play has truly fallen off in his Senior year. Mike Adams on the other hand had been terrible up until his Senior year and Riley Reiff is his constant lukewarm self.

Which brings me to David DeCastro, he has constantly played at an elite level for the past two seasons and with the new CBA and the massive decrease in rookie contracts do you think it's possible that he ends up as a top 10/15 pick going ahead of the other offensive tackles in this class?

And one more thought would you rather have an average to above average OT or an elite OG?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can and he will.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:00 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeCastro is well worth a top pick. The guy is an animal and he is such does such a good job pulling. He really pops at guard which isn't easy to do.

However, I just don't see how a team will pull the trigger on him if they also need a tackle. Tackle is just more of a premium position and people will be more willing to take a risk on a tackle with potential than just to take a safe guard, as wrong as that may be in this case.

Too many teams need top tackles to handle those big time pass rushers on the outside, and teams think that they can get some solid mid rounders to fill in at guard who can be good solid players. I don't think there are enough dominant interior pass rushers that teams need to be clamoring to snap up elite guards to counter them.

Mike Pouncey went at 15 and I think that DeCastro is clearly a better prospect than him, although Mike was a center. I think top 15 hopeful. He is as "can't miss" as a guard can be, but what guard has ever been taken early? How many top guards even bust?

I hope this is semi legible, I'm exhausted right now and I'm a little hazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Around 15 is generally their peak but since teams wouldn't be paying a guard 40 million now as they would have prior to the new CBA it seems much more reasonable in my eyes

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see him in that 10-15 area, I think Mike Adams ends up being the second off Tackle off the board and could go top 10.

Then again, other the if your cards lose out on Kalil, I could see some of the other teams needing a LT taking a different need with Kalil off the board and he Adams might slip down into the same range as DeCastro.

So yea I can see a scenario where DeCastro is the second OL off the board

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An offensive guard has only been drafted in the top-20 nine times the past twenty drafts. You have to go back to 1988 to see one go in the top-10, where both the Jets (Dave Cadigan - 8th overall) and Giants (Eric Moore - 10th overall) made the plunge.

17th - Mike Iupati - 2010
15th - Branden Albert - 2008
16th - Shawn Andrews - 2004
17th - Steve Hutchinson - 2001
18th - Matt Stichcomb - 1999
10th - Chris Naeole - 1997
14th - Ruben Brown - 1995
16th - Aaron Taylor - 1994
19th - Lester Holmes - 1993
13th - Eugene Chung - 1991
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
An offensive guard has only been drafted in the top-20 nine times the past twenty drafts. You have to go back to 1988 to see one go in the top-10, where both the Jets (Dave Cadigan - 8th overall) and Giants (Eric Moore - 10th overall) made the plunge.

17th - Mike Iupati - 2010
15th - Branden Albert - 2008
16th - Shawn Andrews - 2004
17th - Steve Hutchinson - 2001
18th - Matt Stichcomb - 1999
10th - Chris Naeole - 1997
14th - Ruben Brown - 1995
16th - Aaron Taylor - 1994
19th - Lester Holmes - 1993
13th - Eugene Chung - 1991
Poor argument because the amounts paid to high draft picks made it prohibitive to take an interior lineman high.

Now, all bets are off.

I think DeCastro could absolutely be a top 10 pick.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
After Kalil who is a top 5 lock the other offensive tackles in this class have failed to impress. While I was a big fan of Jonathan Martin last year his play has truly fallen off in his Senior year. Mike Adams on the other hand had been terrible up until his Senior year and Riley Reiff is his constant lukewarm self.
Adams had a breakout junior year. That makes 2 years (minus the five games he missed this year) of good play from him.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:49 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Poor argument because the amounts paid to high draft picks made it prohibitive to take an interior lineman high.

Now, all bets are off.

I think DeCastro could absolutely be a top 10 pick.
You're right, but it wasn't an argument. Just a factual listing of who and where guards were drafted the last 20 years.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And one more thought would you rather have an average to above average OT or an elite OG?
This is the really what it comes down to, isn't it? I agree with your point about the relative individual value of the tackles in this class after Kalil, but I'm still not sure I would take the elite guard over an average to above average tackle. Especially if I'm picking for a team that passes a lot. You can get by with filler and junk inside if you absolutely have to and still do pretty well. That's not as easy to pull off with a tackle. I like DeCastro a ton, but if I have a need at both tackle and guard and Kalil is off the board, I'm still taking someone from those next three.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Cardinal96
Rookie

Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think DeCastro has a good chance at being an All-Pro LG or RG for years to come. More than any other player in this draft (yes, even Luck), I have confidence that David DeCastro will be a stud at his position in the NFL. I would definitely take him if my team needed a good guard and I was drafting around 10-15 in the 1st round.
Cardinal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd absolutely take an elite guard over so-so tackles. If your QB is good, he's going to be stepping into the massive pocket made by your guards.

Look at the Saints, it's a combo of elite interior blocking and Brees ability to step up that keeps our sacks so low.

It's a cheaper alternative as well. You don't need a dominant tackle if you have a great QB, and if you don't have a great QB, you should be looking for that anyway.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 12-02-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as he ends up a Titan, I don't care.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decastro has stated he wants to be a Titan and other teams should stay away....

Wait, or was that a dream?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Around 15 is generally their peak but since teams wouldn't be paying a guard 40 million now as they would have prior to the new CBA it seems much more reasonable in my eyes
I don't think you'll just see it with guard, either. I think you'll see 1st round RBs get a little more value again, too. Safety, too. It was already a fast rising position in terms of draft value, this should just put it over the top.

I think you'll see a lot more pure BAP in the 1st round of this draft (and going forward).
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I don't think you'll just see it with guard, either. I think you'll see 1st round RBs get a little more value again, too. Safety, too. It was already a fast rising position in terms of draft value, this should just put it over the top.

I think you'll see a lot more pure BAP in the 1st round of this draft (and going forward).
In that case, DeCastro should absolutely be a top 10 pick. He's a top 10 talent regardless of position this draft.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't like the "OT is the most valuable position" argument before, but now with the new CBA it is all but moot. If you want to build the line and a player of DeCastros talent is there, you take him. You're trying to make the best line possible, and I don't think that we should be stuck in the same thought process of "positional value" that we used to have. It just doesn't matter as much anymore.

He should go top 10. He could be a true difference maker at the next level and that is all that should matter.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I didn't like the "OT is the most valuable position" argument before, but now with the new CBA it is all but moot. If you want to build the line and a player of DeCastros talent is there, you take him. You're trying to make the best line possible, and I don't think that we should be stuck in the same thought process of "positional value" that we used to have. It just doesn't matter as much anymore.
Bingo.

Also, teams that have taken top LTs haven't recently really haven't seen any return on investment at all in terms of wins and losses. The last generation of HOF LTs really spoiled both fans and teams. There are no Ogdens/Paces/Roafs/Jonses in the league anymore.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

People wouldn't know what to do if another Orlando Pace did come along. The guy got Heisman votes as an offensive lineman. And he was so damn well rounded. Elitely well rounded. He was as big of part of the "Greatest Show on Turf" as any of Warner, Holt, Faulk, Bruce, Az, etc.

I would seriously love to see another guy like that come along.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
People wouldn't know what to do if another Orlando Pace did come along. The guy got Heisman votes as an offensive lineman. And he was so damn well rounded. Elitely well rounded. He was as big of part of the "Greatest Show on Turf" as any of Warner, Holt, Faulk, Bruce, Az, etc.

I would seriously love to see another guy like that come along.
They were all so ridiculously good. I remember Walter Jones getting beat off the edge, and he just spun around and ran the guy upfield. Unreal athleticism. Crazy how good all of those guys were, all playing at the same time. Made me take it for granted.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs OL in the 2000s was one of the best I've ever seen and I seriously took it for granted. When Roaf retired I couldn't fathom how our then starting LT gave up a sack. Man, I'm not sure we'll see a line that good again.

Roaf - Waters - Wiegmann - Shields - Tait

fapfapfap. :(

Old 12-02-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The Chiefs OL in the 2000s was one of the best I've ever seen and I seriously took it for granted. When Roaf retired I couldn't fathom how our then starting LT gave up a sack. Man, I'm not sure we'll see a line that good again.

If only you had a defense or WR worth a god damn. That puntless playoff game against the Colts was ridiculous.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:

So ridiculously good. God, that was a fun offense to watch if you loved power football.

Also, Tony Boselli could have gone down as the best in that group of tackles if Jacksonville doctors hadn't of completely botched his ******* shoulders.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
If only you had a defense or WR worth a god damn. That puntless playoff game against the Colts was ridiculous.
Yeah, neither team needed to field a D that game. I wonder how far we could have gone had we been matched up against anyone else. Blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
So ridiculously good. God, that was a fun offense to watch if you loved power football.

Also, Tony Boselli could have gone down as the best in that group of tackles if Jacksonville doctors hadn't of completely botched his ******* shoulders.
I'm not sure that he isn't the best tackle from that group as it stands right now. His career was much shorter but the guy was flat out dominant in every aspect.

Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The draft process didn't change priorities when the rookie salaries skyrocketed, primary position players were in great demand prior to the huge rookie salary era and they will be in great demand now that a rookie salary cap is in place. People are under the impression that huge rookie salaries changed how the draft functioned but the truth is, the priorities before the huge rookie salaries really didn't change once rookies started making huge amounts of money, for the simple reason that the model to build a winning team never changed a whole lot from era to era.
Can a player like DeCastros go higher than say 15, I'd say yes, if he is rated that high as a prospect, for talent rankings will always come into play after the talented guys who play primary positions have been chosen, so it will depend on just how many top 15 types are in this year's draft. I do agree that the rookie salary cap at least makes it possible to draft an OG higher without destroying your team's cap structure.
Is DeCastros that type of prospect, I'm not completely sure, we'll have to see him perform at the combine to establish just how good a prospect he is. Too much can be hidden in a college system to be sure at this stage that he actually rates that high. This of course, holds for most OL prospects not just DeCastros.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 12-02-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Iamcanadian is online now   Reply With Quote