Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

No offense, but this shouldn't even be a question.

Lebron is a much better player than Wade.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
LeBron James. Substitute LeBron for Wade on the Heat and theyre a better team.
A better team that wouldn't have won the NBA finals.
It helps when Josh Howard misses clutch free throws and blows a ten point lead. Dallas should have won in five actually.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
Quote:
Quote:
LeBron James. Substitute LeBron for Wade on the Heat and theyre a better team.
A better team that wouldn't have won the NBA finals.
It helps when Josh Howard misses clutch free throws and blows a ten point lead. Dallas should have won in five actually.
Should have, but guess what Miami DID win in 6.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
LeBron is not as dominant when he needs to be as Wade is. Wade had 40 and 10 in game 3. He completely dominated this series. LeBron is all of those things IN THE REGULAR SEASON. Wade was darn near perfect in game 3-6, except his shooting % in game 6. I said it in another thread, the regular season in the first 3 quarters I'm taking LeBron, 4th quarter and the playoffs I'm taking Wade.
LeBron put up better numbers in the playoffs than he did in the regular season and was also clutch. You might as well just sign your post as homer.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
LeBron put up better numbers in the playoffs than he did in the regular season and was also clutch. You might as well just sign your post as homer.
Homer and NBA champs .

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Homer and NBA champs .
Why would you sign your post as NBA champs, you didnt win anything :D
Old 06-22-2006, 11:05 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Wade cuz I am a biased piece of ****.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I voted Wade cuz I am a biased piece of ***********.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
And because Dallas would've been able to find a way to stop LeBron, unlike they were able to do with Wade. In that series, the Mavs knew the ball was gonna go to Wade and they did everything they could to stop him and yet weren't successful.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Nelo Ice
Rookie

Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.

lebron james
Nelo Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Quote:
And because Dallas would've been able to find a way to stop LeBron, unlike they were able to do with Wade. In that series, the Mavs knew the ball was gonna go to Wade and they did everything they could to stop him and yet weren't successful.
Exactly.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The Mavericks faced the Cav's two times during the regular season. In those games Lebron James.

3/14 he had 36 points in a loss.

3/29 he had 46 points in a win.

Its hard to speculate about a team defending a player, but these stats shoud help.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The Mavericks faced the Cav's two times during the regular season. In those games Lebron James.

Its hard to speculate about a team defending a player, but these stats shoud help.
Those are single regular season games. The Mavs couldn't figure out how to stop Wade in a 6 game series.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Those are single regular season games. The Mavs couldn't figure out how to stop Wade in a 6 game series.
I wasn't even talking about Wade. I was talking about people assuming that Dallas would find a way to defend Lebron James.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I think it's funny how this will be an argument for the next 10 years.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
No it won't. By next year it'll be if Wade and lebron became a single fusion player of the two, could that player hold up to Nate Robinson?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
David Stern better hope so.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

LeBron should sign with Miami after next season :shock:

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
LeBron should sign with NYK after next season :shock:
That way we'd have Curry - Fry - Lebron - Wade - Paul as our starting lineup. :twisted:
Old 06-22-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
He's making sure of it.

Despite the fact that people don't realize it, the most clutch player from the '03 draft is Carmelo Anthony(he's made more game winners than anyone in the last 2 years), not Dwayne Wade or LeBron. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Nelo Ice
Rookie

Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.Nelo Ice is so money.

id like to see wade hit game winning shots...and no fts dont count.....
also wade is just too one dimensional atm
he needs to learn how to play good D and shoot the 3 better and he just developed his jump shot
Nelo Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Quote:
He's making sure of it.

Despite the fact that people don't realize it, the most clutch player from the '03 draft is Carmelo Anthony(he's made more game winners than anyone in the last 2 years), not Dwayne Wade or LeBron. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
It's not all about game winners my friend. Wade is able to control almost all facets of the game in the fourth quarter and definitely wins most clutch in my mind.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelo Ice
id like to see wade hit game winning shots...and no fts dont count.....
HAHAHAHAHA, thats great. Are you serious, you think Wade hasn't made a good amount of game winning shots.

My favorite was the one against the Knicks last season. That was sick.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-22-2006, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Quote:
He's making sure of it.

It's not all about game winners my friend. Wade is able to control almost all facets of the game in the fourth quarter and definitely wins most clutch in my mind.
I actually read back up and Carmelo is far ahead for this year. This year, in the final 24 seconds(when the game is tied or down by 1 or 2), Carmelo was 11-17. Wade was 6-17. Those don't include playoffs, but still. 'Melo also had more game winning FT attempts. Carmelo can take over a game in the fourth quarter and even though he is pretty much always double teamed, he manages to come through.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote