Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-02-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Hell no; people are on crack. If he maintains this level of production, he overtakes Luck as the #1 pick in the draft. 80% completion rate = #1 pick.

Fortunate for Luck, he almost certainly won't maintain this level of production.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Even if he did keep up his production there is no way he would overtake Luck as the number 1 pick.
I have to agree with this, best he can hope for is being QB #2. Luck is to refined as a prospect to be overtaken. In a most other drafts classes he would be number one with his production.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMojo View Post
If the Chiefs happen to win enough games to be out of the Andrew Luck prize, then I want RGIII over Jones and Barkley.

I think RGIII is going to be special in the NFL!
I'd still take Barkley, but yes over Jones.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont understand the fascination with Barkley. Top 5, no problem, but not a clear cut #2.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
I dont understand the fascination with Barkley. Top 5, no problem, but not a clear cut #2.

J
Pro-style offense, has improved every year, accurate, good arm/can make every throw. I am more sold on Barkley as an NFL QB than Griffin.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
No one in the Big...the conference in the middle of the country...plays defense. So they fit right in.
mid-america conference?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted a lengthy blog entry on RG3:

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice writeup Scott. I really think this is one of those situations where Griffin could SHOOT up boards very quickly as people start to go back and compare him to the other guys in the class that are perceived to be ahead of him, sans Luck. I could see him coming back to school as well to start law school possibly as well though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there's little chance he goes back to school because Baylor has a bad football team.

I don't really like the McNabb comparison as pro prospects particularly because D Mac was a gifted scrambler who could shake and bake with the football, but he was nowhere near where Griffin is as a passer coming out of Syracuse.

I think Griffin's game is closer to Steve Young/Rodgers than McNabb.

The only prospects I can see likely going ahead of RGIII are Luck/Barkley. After that everything is up in the air.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I think there's little chance he goes back to school because Baylor has a bad football team.

I don't really like the McNabb comparison as pro prospects particularly because D Mac was a gifted scrambler who could shake and bake with the football, but he was nowhere near where Griffin is as a passer coming out of Syracuse.

I think Griffin's game is closer to Steve Young/Rodgers than McNabb.

The only prospects I can see likely going ahead of RGIII are Luck/Barkley. After that everything is up in the air.
What? McNabb was a passer who had the ability to scramble. Part of what made McNabb so great was his understanding of the most complicated offense in college football. The Syracuse playbook was thicker than the Eagles', if I recall correctly. The Eagles drafted Kevin Kolb for the same qualities.

I think McNabb is a great comparison. McNabb didn't have the gaudy passing numbers Griffin will have, but they're extremely similar players. Steve Young works well because his stats are more in-line with what Griffin is doing, but all three are very similar players.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just from a passing standpoint, IMO RGIII is more advanced coming out of college than McNabb was when he left Syracuse, and I don't think Griffin is going to come close to McNabb's rushing totals at Syracuse.

It's not a crazy comparison, but there are ones I like better.

I'll be honest, McNabb stinking it up in the twilight of his career makes me biased against Griffin being compared to D Mac.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing that bothers me about that comparison is that McNabb was built like bowling ball coming out. Griffin is a lot leaner. Different set of advantages and disadvantages to that. RGIII is just a lot more fluid than McNabb ever was.

Griffin is also coming out of a system that passed the ball a whole ton more. Griffin is on track to attempt more passes in two years than McNabb did in his entire tenure at Cuse. The comparison of being two good pocket passers disguised as good athletes coming from a fledgling football programs is good though.

But yeah, comps, ect. Doesn't REALLY matter that much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Even if he did keep up his production there is no way he would overtake Luck as the number 1 pick.
The point was that he won't keep up this level of production, because this level of production (84% completions or whatever, more TDs than incompletes going into last week) is an aberration. It would be absolutely without precedent if he did that for an entire season. There's approximately a zero percent chance that he can "keep up" his production.

I certainly don't think he's anywhere near Luck as an NFL-ready QB, I think he's the best QB prospect in a while. I'm firmly in the camp that says "if you're picking #1, take him." Even the Rams, if they suck enough to get the #1 pick, should take him in my opinion. But if RGIII completes 84-freaking-percent of his passes this season, then he's probably going #1. And if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's ass when it hops.

When he cools off a bit, people shouldn't necessarily knock him for simply not being able to "keep up" his production, just like people shouldn't necessarily knock Tom Brady for throwing more INT's this season than he did last season. It's called "regression to the mean."

Last edited by WCH : 10-04-2011 at 05:42 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the teams with QB needs, I think a team like Seattle would take a chance in the top 10 of Griffin if they can't get Barkley. Carrol wants an athletic QB and Griffin is as good of an athlete as Tavaris Jackson.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we have the opportunity to take RG3 and we pass on him I'll be more than a little miffed. He's going to need some coaching but I have a bigger mancrush on him than I did on Rolando McClain. :o

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If we have the opportunity to take RG3 and we pass on him I'll be more than a little miffed. He's going to need some coaching but I have a bigger mancrush on him than I did on Rolando McClain. :o
Makes me wonder who's worse... Cassell or Romo? lol
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Makes me wonder who's worse... Cassell or Romo? lol
Cassel and it isn't close. At least Romo can go through progressions.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the way i figure it, if Locker, Gabbert, and Ponder can go top 12 then Griffin can too. Locker had a lousy senior year and still went 8th, Gabbert had a decent but not outstanding junior year and went 10th, Ponder doesn't have the physical tools of those guys and was not durable at all in college and went 12th. Griffin has great tools and upside and is having a ridiculous junior year. it's been proven that teams who need QBs won't pass up on top QB prospects in recent years.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than a couple tenths in the forty, can someone tell me what separates RG3 from Colt McCoy as a prospect?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Other than a couple tenths in the forty, can someone tell me what separates RG3 from Colt McCoy as a prospect?
The velocity of his ball much better than McCoy's was for me. He can really whip it to the sideline, something Colt didn't do. Also, footwork wise, we get to see it with RG, didn't with Colt as much. My notes on Griffin just have him pop a lot more than McCoy did.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
The velocity of his ball much better than McCoy's was for me. He can really whip it to the sideline, something Colt didn't do. Also, footwork wise, we get to see it with RG, didn't with Colt as much. My notes on Griffin just have him pop a lot more than McCoy did.
This is main thing I'm really not sold on. I'm not saying it's untrue but I just haven't seen enough flashes that give me confidence in his ability to make stick throws. Again not saying he can't make those throws, he just has a lot to prove to me in that regard.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is main thing I'm really not sold on. I'm not saying it's untrue but I just haven't seen enough flashes that give me confidence in his ability to make stick throws. Again not saying he can't make those throws, he just has a lot to prove to me in that regard.
This has more to do with McCoy's lack of velocity. CMcC may be called "the next Drew Brees", partly because of the lack of arm. RG III does not have a big gun. That is a long way from saying his arm is marginal.

I agree with you on the short and middle routes. RG III is still learning to lead receivers, and to fire it through an opening. However, those are learned skills, and he has shown he can learn quickly.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright is responsible for like 45% of Griffin's passing yardage this year...much of it YAC. I think he is really being overlooked as a prospect.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it elite? No. As I say, QB is the position with most question marks going into the NFL. There is a lot we don't know about QBs and how they will translate and this goes for Griffin as well. That being said, I've seen improvement from him with the arm strength factor. Is his ball always the most catchable? No, but I do feel it looks better than McCoy's did coming out (and McCoy, though still not very good, has improved in the NFL).

Griffin also throws a nice ball, most of the time. Once again, still development, but shows improvement. He puts a nice spiral on it and seems to have the strength to accomplish this on a consistent basis.

He's not a slam dunk prospect, could bust out perhaps, but the improvement doesn't lie. I'd feel pretty confident with him as a late 1st rounder or early 2nd rounder if he falls there. Still need to see the official height number though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
the way i figure it, if Locker, Gabbert, and Ponder can go top 12 then Griffin can too. Locker had a lousy senior year and still went 8th, Gabbert had a decent but not outstanding junior year and went 10th, Ponder doesn't have the physical tools of those guys and was not durable at all in college and went 12th.
I like Griffin. Probably more than anybody other than his mother. All this shows, though, is that bad teams may be prone to making questionable draft picks.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote