Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-20-2011, 03:23 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RG3 is my #7 prospect in my up coming big board, and is still the 3rd QB behind Luck and Barkley. RG3 has great athleticism and has the arm and accuracy to be a NFL QB. He could potentially have a Cam Newton type impact for a team. Seattle, Cleveland and Washington are potential landing spots for RG3 in the top 10.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE Griffin. Wouldn't want to bet against him succeeding.

One small issue I had yesterday was with a few of those deep balls. Some of them seemed a little wobbly, and he had to put a little too much air under them, if that makes sense. But the accuracy is still there, which is scary.

Of course that last deep ball was insane though. So much zip on that one. The most impressive part was how his eyes were downfield the whole time, he used his athleticism to maneuver around, and he intrinsically knew where the LOS was. He could've taken off there, but used his legs/eyes/arm strength to make the perfect play, that was jaw dropping.

And, for what it's worth, he seems to have that old cliche 'it' factor. Smart, a leader, likable etc. I can see him going top 5 for sure.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, he'd be so scary in Oakland with the speed we already have.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Man, he'd be so scary in Oakland with the speed we already have.
To bad all your first and second round picks are gone.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He WILL be scary in KC! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He WILL be scary in KC! :D
Man, I can only imagine the showdowns he and this guy would have for years and years.

Some, of course, ending with RG3 plastered in Arrowhead dirt.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not underselling Griffin, but my god did OU screw up coverages and leave guys wide open down the field for Baylor. Plus he got lucky as hell on a tipped pass that resulted in an 87 yard TD.
I'm just bitter OU somehow forgot to cover guys 15+ yards down the field.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII is my #3 prospect behind Luck and Barkley in that order. If they all come out this will be a badass quarterback class, but I think either RGIII or Barkley decides to return to school. If they do all declare, I honestly believe they are all top 10 picks. Each one could make an argument for #1 QB in a different year.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
RGIII is my #3 prospect behind Luck and Barkley in that order. If they all come out this will be a badass quarterback class, but I think either RGIII or Barkley decides to return to school. If they do all declare, I honestly believe they are all top 10 picks. Each one could make an argument for #1 QB in a different year.
RGIII already has his degree, so I don't know why he would come back for another year if he gets a first-round grade. If he does return, though, I think he can go #1 overall next year.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tyler Wilson,Barkley,Luck and RGIII all declare there could be 4 QBs selected in the top 10.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Best QB not named Luck and future top 10 pick.

How's that for a bold statement?
LOL. Pretty friggin bold.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly have a ton of fears of his success as a pro prospect. But god damn is he fun to watch and i wish him the absolute best, i really want him to succeed, i just wouldn't like it if my team had a top five pick and was banking the franchise on him being successful in the pros.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:06 AM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is everyone forgetting about Landry Jones when considering top 10?

Lets not forget the big QB FA which will throw a wrench in your mock drafts...Matt Flynn

Im tagging him to go to Washington...Snyder has the cash, Shanny on the hot seat won't want a rookie
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
Landry has played himself out of that position and never really deserved to be there in the first place. I'm just totally not on board with that guy at all. He's got the size and the arm strength, but there's a major element of awkwardness and lack of polish to his game that's just frightening. Good prospect on paper, but when you put it all together it just doesn't add up. I've talked to a lot of people who feel the same way too.

As far as Griffin and translating go, there's a few things to be concerned about. His completion percentage is inflated by the offense he plays in. That'll probably be the most common thing brought up throughout the process. The thing is; the same can be said for nearly every other quarterback in the country. It's not like the screen game doesn't work/isn't used at the NFL level either. Specifically looking at that play, he executes it very well even, getting the ball out quick and putting it in a position where the receiver can get yardage after the catch. That's not what makes him special or what will get him picked in the top half of the first round however. He'll make his money because of the deep ball. Griffin is top notch in that area. He doesn't have the type of elite arm strength you typically see from a guy who throws it down the field well, but he's got more than enough and he rarely floats it. His ball placement on those deep throws is absolutely superb. Leads his receivers very well and consistently puts the ball right where it needs to be. He's not asked to throw a lot of mid-range balls because of how successful he is as a deep ball thrower, but he's been pretty good in that area as well. I've seen him complete a few back shoulder throws this year that should translate very well to the NFL.

That's just as a thrower though. He's also has outstanding pocket presence and will be the kind of guy who can bail out an offense line and evade the rush, both from within the pocket and escaping it. There are times when he tries to do so much and makes plays that just won't be there at the next level with the speed that exists in along the front seven in the NFL, but that's and adjustment that a lot of athletic quarterbacks have to make and have a track record of doing. Mechanically, he's pretty sound. He's able to set his feet and shoulders set, even when he's on the run. Not a guy you'll see throwing off his back foot very often.

Really, I'm just enamored with this kid. I don't think there's anyone who can challenge Luck for the top quarterback spot, but there's a lot of room for interpretation as far as who the silver medal for a quarterback needy team will be. I like Barkley quite a bit, but I don't see a guy who will be as consistently good throwing the ball down the field as Griffin will be. I think he'll face some criticism and scrutiny throughout the process. Some of that will be fair, but I think the argument about his offense being a concern and his receivers bailing him out is just completely offbase. Completely, even. Kendall Wright is a real good looking prospect, but Griffin puts him in great position to make plays just as often as Wright does for Griffin. If you want to see a guy who has concerns about the system and receivers bailing a guy out, go throw on some tape of Gabbert from last year. There's a rather large difference between than and what Griffin has been doing at Baylor.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what people are losing in all the Griffin mania is that Jones made some impressive throws and had a great game himself this past weekend. He has the arm and the ability to throw a great ball that is a strike on longer intermediate routes that I haven't seen from the other top QB prospects this year as much. No doubt he has proven that he can fit it into a tight window better than Griffin - who basically is making throws to wide open receivers on every play (typical in college). Jones does play every snap from the shotgun in that spread, he does get bad with his footwork and throws off his back foot too much, he gets rattled under pressure and makes too many bad decisions, he does need work but he has franchise QB potential. Good size, better athleticism than normal, good arm, good accurate ball downfield. I think this guy is gonna light it up in workouts and go top 10 despite not being a draftnik favorite.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Jones does play every snap from the shotgun in that spread, he does get bad with his footwork and throws off his back foot too much, he gets rattled under pressure and makes too many bad decisions, he does need work but he has franchise QB potential. Good size, better athleticism than normal, good arm, good accurate ball downfield. I think this guy is gonna light it up in workouts and go top 10 despite not being a draftnik favorite.
Replace "Jones" with "Gabbert" and see what I did there.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, and Gabbert went top ten. I'm not saying I like Jones, just that he'll go high.

when people make their little draft boards or whatever and have Jones behind a bunch of guys I don't care, I do too. But when they fail to believe that teams will consider Jones in the top ten if they need a QB, I think something needs to be said.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:50 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love RG3.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones didn't throw a TD against Baylor. EVERYONE throws for TDs against Baylor.

I totally understand the anxiety when it comes to Landry Jones. WHen you watch him you get the sense that something in his game is missing. Of all the top prospects he has the most potential not to live up to expectations and struggle to be even an average QB in the NFL.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
And, for what it's worth, he seems to have that old cliche 'it' factor. Smart, a leader, likable etc. I can see him going top 5 for sure.
And not just that, but dude is tough as nails, a trait that can sometimes get overlooked. He takes a pounding and gets right back up, and he could probably fill out his frame a bit more then he already has. Incredibly hard worker too, I love guys who have immense upside but have everything in place to reach that upside as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Landry Jones didn't throw a TD against Baylor. EVERYONE throws for TDs against Baylor.

I totally understand the anxiety when it comes to Landry Jones. WHen you watch him you get the sense that something in his game is missing. Of all the top prospects he has the most potential not to live up to expectations and struggle to be even an average QB in the NFL.
His problem (statistically) is that Blake Bell is being put into the game when the team is in the redzone.

If I were a QB, I would be personally offended by this. I can understand if he was put into the game during games against Trinity Community College, but against Baylor... that's another story.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post

Lets not forget the big QB FA which will throw a wrench in your mock drafts...Matt Flynn

Im tagging him to go to Washington...Snyder has the cash, Shanny on the hot seat won't want a rookie
Wait... did I miss something? People are excited about Matt Flynn being a free agent?

I would put Griffin as my #2 QB. I like him a lot more than last years 1st pick, Newton.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wait... did I miss something? People are excited about Matt Flynn being a free agent?
Yes. If guys like Schaub and Kolb can move on to start on other teams after being backups their first few years, so should Flynn. He's been behind the best QB in the best offense in football these past two seasons. The simple fact that Rodgers turned into Rodgers after backing up Favre his first few years and now Flynn is the next ready-made QB in Green Bay will sell itself. Not that that really means much, but it will still be in the discussion surrounding Flynn.

Washington is a logical landing spot, but not sure what they then do with their likely top-5 pick especially if this class really is a QB-frenzy. I think Cleveland is another nice destination for Flynn, I don't think they need to draft a new QB early and just try to start from scratch again.

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 11-26-2011 at 04:58 PM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I allowed to say that watching RGIII gives me wood and he's by far one of my favorite prospects in the draft if he decides to declare?

Oh well, I just said it.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

yes, because he gives me wood too. such a silky smooth player. i want him in orange & brown.