Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-07-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
RG III is not listed above. He is a 4th year Jr, and has already graduated. I dont see him coming back.

J
If he goes back, he's already accepted into Law School.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:59 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.
Actually, I think the opposite is true. Agents will tell these guys that the goal is to get to free agency. Which you can do after 4 years now. Why waste a year in college and risk getting hurt. You're not going to make much more money by staying another year. You may move from a 3rd to 2nd, or a 2nd to 1st. But, the money on your initial contract isn't that big a difference now. But, the sooner you can negotiate that 2nd contract the better. I think it will become like baseball. Most of the elite players leave after 3. Especially, at the skill positions.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Another southern lawyer. Just what the NFL(PA) needs.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
RG III is not listed above. He is a 4th year Jr, and has already graduated. I dont see him coming back.

J
Word around the site is RG3 will not come out

here is a link for source........ http://www.draftcountdown.com/ :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, I don't see as many Juniors declare for the 2012 draft as we did in the past. With this rookie pay scale, some guys won't be so eagar to leave with such a pay decrease now.
I agree, this may be the lowest # of juniors to declare in a long time. Financially, it is going to make a lot of sense for many juniors to stay in school to improve their draft status.
It is going to be very interesting to see how the rookie salary cap plays out in a tough sport. Many fathers will be steering their sons into baseball and basketball and in 10 years, football could find far fewer solid prospects playing their sport at the college level.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Word around the site is RG3 will not come out

here is a link for source........ http://www.draftcountdown.com/ :D
Cute. Can I use that source for political polling as well?

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems that both Justin Blackmon and Whitney Mercilus will declare. Really isn't a surprise, although I think Mercilus will regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Luck expected to Declare from a close source to him. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...l_draft_112211
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can expect Cane underclassmen to declare quickly due to us not participating in a bowl this year.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 11-23-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Richardson says he staying at Alabama for another year.http://www.timesdaily.com/stories/Ri...staying,184622

Means Lamar Miller should declare for the draft now.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Trent Richardson says he staying at Alabama for another year.http://www.timesdaily.com/stories/Ri...staying,184622

I bet that changes. Just saying that because they have two games left.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

To be honest, that is just about the most idiotic thing Trent could do. There isn't a position in football that loses as much value by staying an extra year as the RB position. There are only so many carries in a RB and it just doesn't make sense to waste those carries in college.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
To be honest, that is just about the most idiotic thing Trent could do. There isn't a position in football that loses as much value by staying an extra year as the RB position. There are only so many carries in a RB and it just doesn't make sense to waste those carries in college.
Yeah he is probably just saying that because Alabama still has a few games left and a chance to play in the National Championship. I but when January come he will be like I Love Alabama but I got to do whats best for me and go to the NFL Draft. He also has two kids so I bet he would like a lot of extra money right now.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it would have the opposite effect. With the rookie wage scale in place, the biggest pay-day available is when your rookie contract expires. Without the financial motivation to be a top-10 pick, I'd rather declare early, so I hit free agency a year younger/sooner.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Trent doesn't declare. That would be really shocking
Old 11-23-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackmon has said he is coming out after this season.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we even know for sure Barkley is coming out ? He could use a good solid season to really improve his status.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's been some speculation that Barkley might stay for his senior year since SC is bowl eligible again next year. With the talent he has on offense they have a real chance of going to the NCAACG and some think Barkley wants that. I'd rather he just came out now...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 11-24-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
He'd be an idiot to try to play football and go through the first year of law school at the same time. It's virtually impossible.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...rss_hurricanes
This article was from a few days ago but Lamar Miller said he would think about leaving if he had a 1ST Round Grade. Do you guys think he will get a 1ST Round Grade?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:49 AM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Do we even know for sure Barkley is coming out ? He could use a good solid season to really improve his status.
He's going 2nd overall. Difference in money isn't worth the risk. Miami, Washington, Cleveland, Seattle and maybe KC will be willing to trade up and get a qb. Lots of demand for his services.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...rss_hurricanes
This article was from a few days ago but Lamar Miller said he would think about leaving if he had a 1ST Round Grade. Do you guys think he will get a 1ST Round Grade?
I'd definitely give him a first round grade, he can pretty much do everything asked in the NFL at a high level. I don't think the difference between Miller and Rich is all that big.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

http://losangeles.sbnation.com/usc-t...2012-nfl-draft Matt Barkley and Matt Kalil will be a package deal, either they both leave or both stay.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
http://losangeles.sbnation.com/usc-t...2012-nfl-draft Matt Barkley and Matt Kalil will be a package deal, either they both leave or both stay.
Read that to mean it isnt necessarily a package deal, my guess is they'll both go and be off the board rather early.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote