Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-01-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this last few minutes of UF/Bama games has my heart pounding both angry and exciting.What more can happen.

Brantley is done for this game, the rest of season depends on the injury.it sucks for him because he waited so long behind Tebow.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm Florida, I'm more interested in seeing what I've got with Driskel than I am with another year with Brantley.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
That is true. There's no team I could emotionally align myself with without feeling like a bandwagoning tool though. Boston College can be fun at times, but they're kind of dicks. No one really likes them around here.
Y'know, 500 Brays of Summer is only a sophomore...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I'm Florida, I'm more interested in seeing what I've got with Driskel than I am with another year with Brantley.
Yes I couldn't agree more.I'm sure they not put Brantley in.Driskel should be a stud in this game I'm not sure.Down the road yes.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
actually pre-season, i was hoping muschamp would just give driskell the reigns and forget about this season. i feel really bad for brantley, though. as poorly as the defense was playing, this game was his coming out party offensively.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
So it's cool when Tebow got all animated like that years ago but McCarron doing it is something different? Interesting......
for the record, i'd be ok with richardson getting hyped. it just bothers me when certain guys act like they're the ****. richardson and the o-line are winning alabama this game. mcarron hasn't really done anything at this point. he's like the kid standing behind his huge friend acting like he could kick your ass when you know that he'd run away from you if the guy weren't there

Last edited by sbh15 : 10-01-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So many weak ACL's in Tennessee...

(ducks for cover)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Lol I'm still on The Bryce Brown hypetrain. Best runningback prospect of all time.
I'll kill both of you.
49erNation85
All-Pro

gawd dam guys. Jeezes cris.
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Y'know, 500 Brays of Summer is only a sophomore...
That's a good one. I will be bandwagoning Bray and his Vols for sure haha. But I enjoy being a free agent to an extent. I'm just glad the ACC is coming together the way it is and there's finally a sort of not really passable college football environment here. Small victories!

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-01-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Dam refs must be from Alabama..
Old 10-01-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

if i'm florida, my wr1 is rainey, wr2 is thompson or debose, and wr3 is demps. burton is the rb. honestly, that's our best shot.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Horrible play calling dang it.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Looks like it's one read and go for Driskel right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-01-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Hopefully Driskel settles down and gets his passing game going i agree EE.It won't look good .
Old 10-01-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Dam that was close.Darn players need to chill out.Good ole rivalry.

Man this o line is horrible on run game.

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 10-01-2011 at 09:45 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Driskel is raw as hell, but I like the way he made Upshaw miss. Nice run too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-01-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
for the record, i'd be ok with richardson getting hyped. it just bothers me when certain guys act like they're the ****. richardson and the o-line are winning alabama this game. mcarron hasn't really done anything at this point. he's like the kid standing behind his huge friend acting like he could kick your ass when you know that he'd run away from you if the guy weren't there
Well said my friend. Me & you both could have ran that 1 yarder in.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

andrew luck just made a one handed catch
Old 10-01-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ladies and gentlemen, Trent Unblocked Richardson
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

well **** the game is over now.Nice clean game by Alabama.Horrible tackling and run defense by the Gators.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant believe anyone actually watched florida/alabama. saban owns them and that game was always going to be a snooze

i was disappointed that nebraska didnt put up more of a fight against wisky tho
Old 10-01-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
i cant believe anyone actually watched florida/alabama. saban owns them and that game was always going to be a snooze

i was disappointed that nebraska didnt put up more of a fight against wisky tho
The first couple of series were competitive, but then the Badgers defense started getting some stops and the O-line took over.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

alabama was just flat out better. florida exposed some holes in their pass d, but that run d and o-line were too good. could have been a different 2nd half with brantley healthy given the stops we made on d, but oh well. here's to jeff driskell improving

edit: not nearly enough trey burton tonight. not very pleased with weis
Old 10-01-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else like Russell Wilson enough to ignore his height and still give him a high QB rank?

I do.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monte Ball is pretty good too