Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I am so tired of Alex Smith. So tired of him.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chilo Rachel lol
Old 10-02-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm done. I might not watch another game this season. This team is simply a bunch of losers. Until we have another quarterback and better offensive line, I'll never have faith in this team.

I shouldn't be surprised though. The 49ers weren't going to beat the Eagles. I'm tuning into Houston/Steelers to watch a real offense.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
God I am so tired of Alex Smith. So tired of him.
Why are there any routes being run that are short of the first down?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-02-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liking what I see from Aldon Smith. Going out to mow my lawn for the last time this year.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith is lookin pretty beastly
Old 10-02-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I'm done. I might not watch another game this season. This team is simply a bunch of losers. Until we have another quarterback and better offensive line, I'll never have faith in this team.

I shouldn't be surprised though. The 49ers weren't going to beat the Eagles. I'm tuning into Houston/Steelers to watch a real offense.
So, umm, you want to come back when we get good?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Why are there any routes being run that are short of the first down?
On that last third down it was just vintage Alex Smith, throwing short of the marker.

If you are going to throw short of the third down marker MAKE SURE THE RECEIVER HAS ROOM TO RUN FOR THE FIRST. Don't just throw it to complete a pass and pad your ******* stats you stupid moron.

But it's okay, as long as Smith is completing most of his passes and not turning the ball over some people will accept that. Folks have forgotten what it's like to have a playmaker at QB and will settle for less in San Francisco.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
So, umm, you want to come back when we get good?
Sorry Borat, but I've had enough. From this point I'm not going to follow the team that closely, let alone looking towards a win. I mean if they win great, but I'm not really going to be that optimistic. I won't root for any other team, I just won't be that excited about the 49ers chances year in and year until they get another quarterback, better offensive line, and common sense playcalling.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! A Slant!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I procrastinated on the lawn.

The short third down pass wasn't on Alex. Blame him for his fumble sure, blame him for his multitude of other mistakes no problem, but come on.

Making a d pay for a blitz is very much needed.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! Zomg! A Slant!
I know!!! Morgan is strong enough that there should be no fear of him running more of those. I'd like to see Williams run some of those with his quicks too. He could commit to getting inside position.

Crabtree competing on a couple of plays today....

Opening things up finally. Hope Harbaugh learns from this.

Last edited by Rabscuttle : 10-02-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where was this playcalling before? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Old 10-02-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Where was this playcalling before? WHAT IS GOING ON?
I think Jim heard me. And so did Alex.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Damn, there goes the end of the glitch on NFL.com. I was getting a free broadcast.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

How is Jackson getting off the line clean?

Old 10-02-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

And the 49ers **** up again.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
And the 49ers **** up again.
if we can't match that speed, he has to have his timing ****** up

Old 10-02-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

How did Anthony Davis get rated as a 1st round prospect? That guy sucks doo doo.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Vick having a career-high game. Not surprising.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
How did Anthony Davis get rated as a 1st round prospect? That guy sucks doo doo.
Not sure what his deal is. He has the size, strength, arm length and foot speed to do the job and yet he's completely mismatched out there. It's like his brain doesn't get the message to his body at the right time.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Not sure what his deal is. He has the size, strength, arm length and foot speed to do the job and yet he's completely mismatched out there. It's like his brain doesn't get the message to his body at the right time.
I fear he is Kwame Harris 2.0

Old 10-02-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Championship moment right here for the 49ers offense. This is what defines you. No excuses. Get it done or don't.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Championship moment right here for the 49ers offense. This is what defines you. No excuses. Get it done or don't.
They got it done. Now it's time for the defense to get it done or don't.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt

Closed Thread