Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank The Tank.

Also, I anticipate the defense blows the next possession and offense can't score to win with a minute left or so.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-02-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't it be fitting for that stupid rookie kicker to make a 50 yard field goal against the 49ers?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or I could see Jackson burning the 49ers for a TD.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Smith with a HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE hustle play, getting the fumble from behind on Maclin. What an amazing play for a 3/4 DE. He is the most underrated DE in the league by far. So consistent.

Niners have the lead and the ball with 2:00 left. Can they step on the Eagles throat?

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or Maclin could fumble.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on. Please hold the lead. I want a win IN Philly so damn badly.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am soooooooo pumped.

Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before, Only Ngata is a better 3-4 end than Smith. Nobody that size hustles game in game out like he does either.

Did not expect the W, did you guys see that stat? First back to back road wins since '06... Under Walsh we had at least one season where we were 8-0 on the road.
Borat
All-NFLDC

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s!

Old 10-02-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

**** you Philly. Go play with your snowballs.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feels awesome to finally get a win vs a legit team and not a moral win.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

We should be 4-0 :(

Old 10-02-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Ness, you want me to delete your post from earlier lol

Old 10-02-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Ness, you want me to delete your post from earlier lol
Funny when I said that, they got back on track. I should go off every week. I think they got the message. It's about time we saw this kind of performance. It's been way too long.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Funny when I said that, they got back on track. I should go off every week. I think they got the message. It's about time we saw this kind of performance. It's been way too long.
I was thinking the same exact thing. The game changed about 30 seconds after you wrote that.

Edit: I feel your frustration though. We just gotta keep putting up with the crap and wait for the good times to come back to us.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Feels awesome to finally get a win vs a legit team and not a moral win.
That sums it up. I spent the last 3 minutes of the game talking myself into another moral victory/crushing loss. I can't wait for 49ers.com to post Jim Harbaugh's post game locker room speech. Loved that SF forced 3 turnovers.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

It was a complete 180 in playcalling

Old 10-02-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Exactly. When given opportunity the offense has had halves like this, but it is always because they are backed into letting Alex win it that this happens. Playing not to lose just puts mileage on Frank and frown lines on our faces. If they really want to see if Alex has it or not they have to take the governor off and let him prove it or disprove it. This not knowing is just wasting time.

And bench Davis for a game. Reward Boone for working his ass off and let Davis have a different vantage point for the next game.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
That sums it up. I spent the last 3 minutes of the game talking myself into another moral victory/crushing loss. I can't wait for 49ers.com to post Jim Harbaugh's post game locker room speech. Loved that SF forced 3 turnovers.
You should never talk yourself into accepting a moral victory or loss.

Quote:
Old 10-02-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

We have the Buccaneers next. I hope we get pressure on Josh Freeman. I think we'll bottle up Blount. That guy is strictly a north/south runner like Benson. Bowman has been a megastar this season. Our secondary has to play better though. We're giving up way too many pass yards.

Quote:
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When you have been a 49ers and (I'll throw in) Golden State Warriors fan for so long it becomes a bad habit.
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Quote:
or quitting on Alex?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
KHunter32
Rookie

KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KHunter32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This is the offense I've been waiting for.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL@all those saying Gore was done. All Gore needed was a few rushing lanes and the playbook to be opened up a little. Over 8 yards a carry.....and on a bum ankle no less
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully, this gives Harbaugh more confidence to dig deeper into his playbook. They don't need to be super aggressive with Alex; just more aggressive at times, picking their spots and being much less predictable, opening up the run game.

They're 3-1 but they've squeaked out wins. On the right track but still a lot to prove.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Closed Thread