Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
That's the thing. You shouldn't have to motivate. It should be fun.
Hhaah Mechanical Engineering is not as fun as I first had imagined it to be.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Hhaah Mechanical Engineering is not as fun as I first had imagined it to be.
Start with this.

Thanks to AQ I have to read this.

Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah that first image is taking for ever to lead, whats the title
Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yeah that first image is taking for ever to lead, whats the title
Metaphysics by Aristotle. I suggest the Michigan translation.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Metaphysics by Aristotle. I suggest the Michigan translation.
it won't be boring and over my head right? Because something that says Meta anything is going to be ridiculous and combining that with Physics means even more non sence, and things written by Aristotle are crazy.

Is this about Philosophy? cause if it is, then I'm going EPIC Fail.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
it won't be boring and over my head right? Because something that says Meta anything is going to be ridiculous and combining that with Physics means even more non sence, and things written by Aristotle are crazy.

Is this about Philosophy? cause if it is, then I'm going EPIC Fail.
No comment. :D

but seriously....look up every word you don't know the definition of. EVERY WORD. It is the only way.

I applaud you if you're actually going to read it.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-28-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No comment. :D

but seriously....look up every word you don't know the definition of. EVERY WORD. It is the only way.
you bastard ahaha

I wiki that ****, i have no idea what the hell is happening. Seriously how is this going to help me in engineering. Learning the reality is not really real.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Did you read it ?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
you bastard ahaha

I wiki that ****, i have no idea what the hell is happening. Seriously how is this going to help me in engineering. Learning the reality is not really real.
LOL. I didn't want to help you with engineering. I wanted to enhance your perspective.

Yes to the second post.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone wanna help me with my german homework?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
anyone wanna help me with my german homework?
I'm in Georg!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Start with this.

Thanks to AQ I have to read this.

Agreed. But anything from the loeb classic library is excellent. Aristotle is required reading of humans IMO. not just of any one major.

Now. as a note. I don't follow the philosophies of ms rand, she's just interesting as a thought... to counterbalance history.

And Bhaart... ME could be worse.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
you are.
at least you're not a communications major.
It pisses me off how many comm majors try to become journalists/P.R. professionals. My fiancee is majoring in both journalism (as her primary) and Human Communication (as her secondary). If you are going to major in comm, I think it should be as a secondary communication major because it is almost a BS major at most schools.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
It pisses me off how many comm majors try to become journalists/P.R. professionals. My fiancee is majoring in both journalism (as her primary) and Human Communication (as her secondary). If you are going to major in comm, I think it should be as a secondary communication major because it is almost a BS major at most schools.

Don't go getting your yarmuckle in a bunch :)
Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Calm down there champ.
That guy has the same hair as me...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
No. Sniper is too. or so he says. maybe he bandwagoned onto being a journalism major too.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Sniper is too. or so he says. maybe he bandwagoned onto being a journalism major too.
How long are you gonna be on here?! I'm gonna start my finance homework in a bit, i might get stuck. :(
Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
Possibly. I'm a journalism minor with a Spanish major.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How long are you gonna be on here?! I'm gonna start my finance homework in a bit, i might get stuck. :(
i'm at work for another hour. and then i'll get home in probably 3 hours after my bike ride.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw Metaphysics and Epistemology while were at it...

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THe capital budgeting director of Sparrow Corporation is evaluating a project that costs $200,000, is expected to last for 10 years and produces after-tax cash flows, including depreciation, of $44,503 per year. If the firm's WACC is 14% and its tax rate is 40%, what is the project's IRR?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

i can't do that. i have not even the clue where to start... i could learn it. but i don't think that'd help.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone go take my mechanics of materials test for me.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
i can't do that. i have not even the clue where to start... i could learn it. but i don't think that'd help.
Help me awfullyquiet. You're my only hope

Okay, well apparently you're supposed to get the discounted value of the cash flows and substitute that in the NPV formula as the "IRR". I have no clue either how to do it, or how to get IRR, so yeah. I'm screwed. It's only one problem though.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
THe capital budgeting director of Sparrow Corporation is evaluating a project that costs $200,000, is expected to last for 10 years and produces after-tax cash flows, including depreciation, of $44,503 per year. If the firm's WACC is 14% and its tax rate is 40%, what is the project's IRR?
This is gonna bug me as I did all that stuff at University, my old lecture notes are in my parents house so I can't look it up but I'll have a think.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote