Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-22-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

legalization of mary jane, and have the taxes put towards publicly funding college for all students
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the help guys, I definitely did end up using those examples you brought up bharaat. There's some crazy numbers out there that everyone should look into, but this is neither the proper time or place to discuss them.

And roid, i'll hit you up with some rep as soon as i can, apparently i've been giving too much in the past 24 hours lol.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:20 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Hey guys, i'm writing a paper on the current state of the US Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, and i'm looking to see for some ideas i could use.

I'm taking a stance as to what things could be changed to make it more efficient, seeing as there's millions of people that rip off the Government when it comes to food stamps, medicaid, unemployment.. etc.

I'm focusing mostly on the Welfare part, and not the other two, so if anyone could hit me up with some good sources, opinions or ideas, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

+rep!
Get rid of them all.

Of course, that doesn't make for a good paper, and you've already written it, but...hah.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Get rid of them all.

Of course, that doesn't make for a good paper, and you've already written it, but...hah.
Lol, i would have had a hard time making that case.

haha
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I need help for some homework due at 4.

1. Nonconstant growth.
Microtech Corporation is expanding rapidly and currently needs to retain all of its earnings, hence it does not pay dividends. However, investors expect Microtech to begin paying dividends, beginning with a dividend of $1 coming three years from today. The dividend should grow rapidly - at a rate of 50% per year - during years four and five, but after year five, growth shoul dbe a constant 8% per year. If the required return on Microtech is 15%, what is the value of the stock today?

2. Nonconstant growth. Mitts Cosmetics Co.'s stock price is $58.88, and it recently paid a $2 dividend. This dividend is expected to grow by 25% for the next three years, and then grow forever at a constant rate, g, and r(s)=12%. At what constnat rate is the stock expected to grow after year three?

I'm a little stumped with these two, thanks in advance for whoever can help! *looks nervously at AQ*.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'm a little stumped with these two, thanks in advance for whoever can help! *looks nervously at AQ*.
Taking the easy way out?
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Thanks a ton guys, you all rock! lol

No, i'm not taking the easy way out Bruce, i was just wondering if anyone could help cause i was stuck with those two problems.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1+2=7..... next question. ****ing idiots these days.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Thanks a ton guys, you all rock! lol

No, i'm not taking the easy way out Bruce, i was just wondering if anyone could help cause i was stuck with those two problems.
Yah, I was kidding!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Taking the easy way out?
You have to remember, i sleep from 5pm to 11pm central time.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I fully expect a masterpiece then.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Question for you. Do all asians get little sleep? The two asian girls below me always seem to be up until 5 and wake up early. WTF is up with that? I heard from a girl at school that the asians at her house do the same.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:29 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need help for some homework due at 4.
i can actually help you with those.

it's due 4am? or 4pm?

if it's 4pm i'll have more time seeing as i have meetings most of today.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Question for you. Do all asians get little sleep? The two asian girls below me always seem to be up until 5 and wake up early. WTF is up with that? I heard from a girl at school that the asians at her house do the same.
no. i get little sleep because i have to work so damn much.
you have two azn girls below you... ...?

besides. that's 7 hours. ish. give or take an hour or two.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no. i get little sleep because i have to work so damn much.
you have two azn girls below you... ...?

besides. that's 7 hours. ish. give or take an hour or two.
I do indeed have two asians living on the first floor. I would ask them about this lack of sleep thing but they only emerge from their room at 4 or so in the morning to talk loudly to each other in I think Mandarin (I have no idea).
Old 10-24-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I do indeed have two asians living on the first floor. I would ask them about this lack of sleep thing but they only emerge from their room at 4 or so in the morning to talk loudly to each other in I think Mandarin (I have no idea).
Chinks. Hated it. Mandarin is hella raspy and guttural... yuck.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Chinks. Hated it. Mandarin is hella raspy and guttural... yuck.
I will sound like a complete prick here because I have never learned any of these asian languages and therefore cannot differentiate between them so it may not be Mandarin. There food seems very chinese to me though. They eat a **** ton of noodles and only eat with chopsticks. They also leave dishes out for weeks after making their food.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Talking about azns in an academic thread. Nice.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I will sound like a complete prick here because I have never learned any of these asian languages and therefore cannot differentiate between them so it may not be Mandarin. There food seems very chinese to me though. They eat a **** ton of noodles and only eat with chopsticks. They also leave dishes out for weeks after making their food.
Gross. Really though, distinguishing between azns is an acquired skill. And most azns eat noodles. but it depends on what noodles they're made of.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Talking about azns in an academic thread. Nice.
Azns = super smart = academic

This is all connected.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My homework is actually on Asians this week. Crazy. (no joke)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Azns = super smart = academic

This is all connected.
there are PLENTY of dumb azns.
don't forget that.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
there are PLENTY of dumb azns.
don't forget that.
I won't. I have yet to really meet one though. I mean I am sure a few azns I have briefly talked to have been dumb but all the ones I know are hard workers and seem smart enough. I really do not know to many azns though :(
Old 10-24-2008, 01:12 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I won't. I have yet to really meet one though. I mean I am sure a few azns I have briefly talked to have been dumb but all the ones I know are hard workers and seem smart enough. I really do not know to many azns though :(
i'm glad we're on the same page now. ;)

Old 10-24-2008, 01:14 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My high school was majority asian. like 60-80 %. we were ranked as like the 70th best HS in california. probably because of them.

but due to the large sample size, i saw asians from both categories. some were downright idiots.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote