Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-24-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Sh'Dynasty, even for a non dynasty league, but it has to be:

Sh'Dynasty. It is spelled Sh COMMA TO THE TOP Dynasty.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guise talked me into Sh'Dynasty!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, thinking about picking up some of the Psych books for beach reading. Any recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
So, thinking about picking up some of the Psych books for beach reading. Any recommendations?
Any of em. I've got 4 of them and they're just easy reading.

Read two on my flight to Seattle, and then the other two on the way back.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read one of them. I didn't really like it that much though because you don't get the same interaction that you're used to between Shawn/Gus.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are said books?
Old 05-24-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
What are said books?
Psych's Guide to Crime Fighting for the Totally Unqualified

Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read

Psych: Mind Over Magic

Psych: Mind-Altering Murder

Psych: The Call of the Mild

Psych: A Fatal Frame of Mind

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-24-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Review

"With this book, Shawn Spencer joins the ranks of Monet, Rodin, and other artists whose work is vastly over-rated." (Pierre Despereaux, international jewel thief)
Old 05-24-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I like Sh'Dynasty, even for a non dynasty league, but it has to be:

Sh'Dynasty. It is spelled Sh COMMA TO THE TOP Dynasty.
That's God's comma.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omg... How did I not know about this?????

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Omg... How did I not know about this?????
I didn't until I was looking for the first linked book. The writer of the other books, William Rabkin, co-wrote the "Forget Me Not" episode where Red Foreman can't remember a murder, but knows it happened. He also wrote 3 Monk episodes and was co-writer with Lee Goldberg on Diagnosis Murder.

I'll probably get a couple of the more well reviewed books and report back my findings, post beach trip, in mid-June.

EDIT: Looks like Lee Goldberg wrote a few Monk books similar to these Psych books. I will need to look into these too. I love Monk, and Traylor Howard would get it with the hammer of Thor as well. Hopefully with Maggie Lawson present and participating.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles

Last edited by ncst8fan83 : 05-24-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I FINALLY caught up on all of Psych for this season. It started when I was in school so usually I don't watch it because I won't be able to keep up.

Haha this show is just so good.

I find myself saying "Suck it" a lot to my friends. I need to befriend someone named Shawn so I can just say, "Suck it, Shawn."
Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I FINALLY caught up on all of Psych for this season. It started when I was in school so usually I don't watch it because I won't be able to keep up.

Haha this show is just so good.

I find myself saying "Suck it" a lot to my friends. I need to befriend someone named Shawn so I can just say, "Suck it, Shawn."
I have been blessed with a cousin Shawn.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-24-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Just found this...

Psych Musical Video - not from the show. Sound is quite horrible, but maybe a sneak peek to the fall musical.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-24-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Just found this...

Psych Musical Video - not from the show. Sound is quite horrible, but maybe a sneak peek to the fall musical.
That was definitely James and Dule
Old 05-24-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I saw this and thought of Psych.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The episodes per season seems to be limited. It feels like 6-8 episodes and already season finale. Extend the amount per season!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15-16 episodes per season for an hour long show is pretty good.

Most network half hour shows do 22ish, and a lot of the premium cable shows do like 10-12 per season.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
The episodes per season seems to be limited. It feels like 6-8 episodes and already season finale. Extend the amount per season!
Only 14 episodes this season, plus the musical in the fall (which may be a double episode). Next season has only been given 13 episodes, hence everyone talking about it being the series finale.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-27-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's more than I thought. The show seems like it's on its last legs. USA network has some good shows though. I can't t see that new show Graceland. Burn Notice is on it's last season too when it kicks up again.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

They originally were doing only 8 next season. After the outcry that upped it.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-28-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

With all the "changes" coming due to the finale, at least we can look forward to this:

Psych_USA @Psych_USA
Who's ready for a sneak peek at #PsychTheMusical? Don't miss it during tomorrow's Season 7 finale at 10/9c!

Quote:
Titty sprinkles