Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only watch the Walking Dead drunk, and it's solely for entertainment purposes
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJUF...eature=related

T-Dogg says "The Governor called your of the hook..."

I really don't see how it could be any more obvious than that. Although there are only two episodes left so they may not confront him until next season like Jvig said.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Touche. Where did you find it? At least something is happening instead of them walking around the farm doing nothing for 5 straight episodes..

Broth223, you talking about Michonne?
Yes,

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man do I hate Carl even more after this episode. What is the deal with him trying to walk up to stuff? First the deer now the walker? Grow a sack and shoot the thing! You don't have to get within two feet of it. I know he is young, but earlier in the season they gave him shooting lessons. And now because of his actions, Dale is dead. I know a lot of people probably don't like Dale, but he was actually my favorite characters. God I hate Carl. I hope a walker bites off his prepubescent ****.

Edit: apparently the c word describing a dick is censored. Whodathunkit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I only watch the Walking Dead drunk, and it's solely for entertainment purposes
This dude knows the deal, its ******* zombies for more than a movie its going to be a crapshoot deal with it cheers
Old 03-04-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, how ******* pathetic were Carl's rock throws? Yeesh, I've seen 3 year old girls throw better than that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His whimpering when the zombie was trying to grab him was the worst sound I've ever heard.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
By the way, how ******* pathetic were Carl's rock throws? Yeesh, I've seen 3 year old girls throw better than that.
Seriously I thought the same thing! He completely missed on one!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot wait for Carl to get eaten

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode absolutely sucked, but the ending just made the series better.

As for JVig asking about the stomach thing, I personally don't think it's possible. If you have long nails and use the belly button somehow, you might be able to make a superficial tear, opening up the skin. But tearing the abdominal muscles with your hands? That's a bit much.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
This episode absolutely sucked, but the ending just made the series better.

As for JVig asking about the stomach thing, I personally don't think it's possible. If you have long nails and use the belly button somehow, you might be able to make a superficial tear, opening up the skin. But tearing the abdominal muscles with your hands? That's a bit much.
I would imagine he was bitten in the stomach first then ripped apart. or am I wrong?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 03-05-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy christ on a cracker, please someone argue that this was good television. PLEASE. PLEASE ARGUE IT.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I would imagine he was bitten in the stomach first then ripped apart. or am I wrong?
I believe there was no bite. The zombies head was being held up, so it used its hands to basically disembowel the guy. The guts didn't come out, but they were clearly visible.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Holy christ on a cracker, please someone argue that this was good television. PLEASE. PLEASE ARGUE IT.
I like this show. Some of the characters are annoying. They are suppose to be. Carl is an idiot. He's suppose to be. People complain about lack of character development. Many if not most of the characters are drastically different or dead. I liken the series to the sopranos with no boobs.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I like this show. Some of the characters are annoying. They are suppose to be. Carl is an idiot. He's suppose to be. People complain about lack of character development. Many if not most of the characters are drastically different or dead. I liken the series to the sopranos with no boobs.
The problem is the fact that outside of Shane and maybe Daryl, Hershel, and Glenn, the characters ******* suck. Lori, Carl, Carol, T-Dog, and Andrea are all ******* terrible or useless beyond belief.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best thing was when that ***** who Shane ****** runs up and yells WHO IS IT?!

Like it ******* matters

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FINALLY! YESSSSS!!!!!

So happy with the end of that! So happy! Finally through with that piece of ****!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Can you tear someones stomach open with your bare hands? I have to say, no you cannot.
The real question is: "Can a zombie?" Good luck with that.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't Dale in an open field when that happened? How the hell could a zombie sneak up on someone in the middle of an open field?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're following the retards of the zombie apocalypse

Old 03-05-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode was alright. The ending was pretty cool. It was surprising that it took this long to have Rick change his mind to the decision he originally wanted to do in the first place. He rescued Randal for a reason, then he changed his mind, and then he changed his mind again apparently.

I didn't appreciate Carl suddenly having an attitude. That came out of nowhere. Before he seemed like a really well-behaved child and had a level head even in the wake of this disaster. And him playing around with the Walker just seemed out of character from what we've seen from Carl thus far.

As for the big group on deciding what to actually do with Randal, I'm honestly not sure if either decision would have been a good one. That is what I liked about the episode. Dale had a lot of good points in sparing his life. On the other hand the safety of the group was in jeopardy. I still think Rick should have killed Randal in the town. It would have been a lot more justified at that point in time.

By the way, why is Darryl even still around? As in, why is he hanging around the group? He clearly believes it's "broken" and says something along the lines of it better being off by himself. He's also living a good amount of distance away from everyone else. Why doesn't he just leave? My only guess is that even though he claims he'd be better off on his own, deep down he still realizes it is more logical to be within a group.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-05-2012 at 03:35 AM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and this article probably confirms what was being discussed a page or two earlier. Spoilers ahead.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...aracter-death/

Seeing as how soon this happens in the comics, it shouldn't be that surprising.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I think Daryl is more so being protective of them than anything

Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I think Daryl is more so being protective of them than anything
What obligation does he have to do that?

Quote: