Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch: Jvig

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch: Zachsaints

On topic. I loved Season One of The Walking Dead. The first half of Season Two bored me and I no longer watch the show.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
This remind anyone else of the mafia game, with just nonsensical arguments and people randomly switching for no reason

OSUgiants going on my ignore list, stop trying to spoil ****
Stop clicking the spoiler then! The thread says SPOILERS in it and I'm not the only one

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spoilers from the show not the comic, go make a thread for the comic if you want to talk about it, and yes you are the only one

Vote: OSU

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Lynch NCST8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spoilers from the show not the comic, go make a thread for the comic if you want to talk about it, and yes you are the only one

Vote: OSU
Actually, others posted stuff about the comics too and if you didn't want me to you could have asked, AND I put tags around it and you chose to read them.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I asked twice and then you did the last one, maybe you could read :/

Old 03-05-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Maybe you could not read my spoilers ya big meanie!

But in all seriousness. Sorry, I didn't see that and I won't do it again

Old 03-05-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Well let's just hope the TV show goes a different direction but your last spoiler says differently

Old 03-05-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we all need to pause for a second and remember HOW ******** Randall was for jumping off of the roof like that... It should've have been a scene from a parody like scary movie because it was that comical and stupid. He like stutter stepped and then just jumped off like a ******. At least be an athlete bro.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This remind anyone else of the mafia game, with just nonsensical arguments and people randomly switching for no reason
We should make a version of the Mafia game, only Walking dead-style. Each poster gets a role similar to a character in the series, and the group has to solve daily problems/ make decisions on where to go, and what to do, etc. The mod has predetermined what happens at the various places they can go, and has mapped out new solutions/problems to solve when they get there(I.E next day)

People get killed in various ways if the group makes bad decisions and does stupid stuff, and they live/ suffer minimal casualties if they make good decisions.

The main goal for the group is for as many of them as possible to make it to a safe destination( military base or something?) ten days away!

Night actions as they are in the mafia game could probably be stuff like "you hold a grudge against another character, do you want to betray him/her?" or " You saw another group member drink water from a river and you found a dead zombie with open wounds floating there right after. Do you tell the others so that they can decide whether to kill him/ tie him up in case his infected? or do you keep it to yourself, etc"

Sorry for rambling OT sort of, but I think that would be a really cool game! And maybe we as a group could prove that we would survive longer and function better than the idiots on this show!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so ******* fed up with this show. And on top of that, I couldn't resist temptation to read the ******* spoiler. That is the stupidest thing they could do. Ugh.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'm so ******* fed up with this show. And on top of that, I couldn't resist temptation to read the ******* spoiler. That is the stupidest thing they could do. Ugh.
To be fair, if it was carried out in the same context as it was in the comic, it makes a lot of sense.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
To be fair, if it was carried out in the same context as it was in the comic, it makes a lot of sense.
I'm sure they deviated away from the comic enough to turn into the trash that it has culminated into this season. I'm sure they could've strayed away from the original far enough to keep the one thing that will allow me to continue watching this trainwreck.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I brought up how she hanst changed to which you and another poster said she has and listed that as the reason for it being so. Again you assume she has changed it hasnt actually happened which means we still have yet to get anywhere with her character development like I originally said until we know this led to it in future episodes. Assuming she has as an argument that chnages her character as your counter argument against my original point is pointless, that was the whole point of this argument.
You don't think she's changed. I do. It's a difference of opinion. I'll leave it at that.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-05-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I brought up how she hanst changed to which you and another poster said she has and listed that as the reason for it being so. Again you assume she has changed it hasnt actually happened which means we still have yet to get anywhere with her character development like I originally said until we know this led to it in future episodes. Assuming she has as an argument that chnages her character as your counter argument against my original point is pointless, that was the whole point of this argument.
Counter argument. Watch Andrea prior to her sister getting bitten. Then watch the episode where she is ready to die in an exploding building. Now watch the last episode. Its nearly a different character each of the three episodes therefore she has changed.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The show has been awful this season. Horrendous writing all around and a whole lot of terrible acting. Hopefully it picks up. I have been enjoying Comic Book Men on right after The Walking Dead though.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The show has been awful this season. Horrendous writing all around and a whole lot of terrible acting. Hopefully it picks up. I have been enjoying Comic Book Men on right after The Walking Dead though.
Walking Dead is 928509237502734x better than ******* Comic Book Men

Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Walking Dead is 928509237502734x better than ******* Comic Book Men
Not really sure how. The Walking Dead has zombies and a couple good characters, my list of redeemable qualities the show possesses ends there. The writing is actually laughable. At least Comic Book Men makes my laugh, admittedly I have been a listener of the podcast that spawned it since that started to I might be biased a tad.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I don't even know what to say. It's not that Walking Dead is great television, therefore making it better than Comic Book Men. It's that Comic Book Men is just such garbage that makes it so bad. Watching them circle jerk over which heroine they want to bang is not interesting nor is the rest of the show.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I don't even know what to say. It's not that Walking Dead is great television, therefore making it better than Comic Book Men. It's that Comic Book Men is just such garbage that makes it so bad. Watching them circle jerk over which heroine they want to bang is not interesting nor is the rest of the show.
I understand why you do not like it and I know you aren't the only one. I find the banter between them funny. They might talk about things I do not care at all about sometimes but they always make up for that by making me laugh. I mean you can't really compare the two shows but I find myself enjoying Comic Book Men more. I was going to say The Walking Dead does not make me laugh but that isn't true, I consistently laugh at the poor writing, poor acting, and generally just how dumb the show has become. I think I am so harsh because it showed so much potential, a show about the zombie apocalypse done well would be must see television. Watching the last episode I kept thinking about how brilliantly Battlestar Galactica handled their hostage stuff and that just made me hate what I was watching even more.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
The Walking Dead idea
That is kind of interesting actually. I'm going to see if I can develop a "choose your own adventure" style game for the boards. I had a lot of ideas bounce around my head after reading your post.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the first season but this season has been horrible. There are so many plot holes, terrible writing and dumb characters which everyone has already alluded to. I'll keep watching but it's so disappointing because I think the show had a lot of potential.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Can we all agree that Shane needs to kill them all? Just leave Daryl alive and the show would instantly be a whole lot better. Shane can be so poorly written at times but at least I can for the most part understand he motives.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only people who should survive the massive farm zombpocalypse are Shane, Glenn, Daryl, and Carl. Carl will see his parents eaten.. and then just when you think they're safe, the ninja zombie will jump out and bite his face off. The other three make it out alive.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote