Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-13-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Go broth yourself you stupid piece of broth.
I was talked into watching the first two episodes of it. I was unimpressed. Breaking bad is awesome though of the shows that I watch and are discussed on this forum.

GoT > BB > Psych > TWD

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't get into Mad Men. Not sure why. I just don't find it entertaining. Breaking Bad, on the other hand, is a better show than TWD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And this show is? More happens on Mad Men than this show, and this show is about ******* zombies.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's alright Brodeur. No one is going to force you to watch the upcoming season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're right, this thread is not allowed to have criticism.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're right, this thread is not allowed to have criticism.
Where did I say that?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad Men is about 1000 times the show The Walking Dead is. It is upsetting to think how good The Walking Dead could have been if it had people working on it half as competent as those working on Breaking Bad or Mad Men.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Do whatever you have to do to protect this group............. Until I change my mind and fight with you because the writers think that creates real dramatic scenes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
"Do whatever you have to do to protect this group............. Until I change my mind and fight with you because the writers think that creates real dramatic scenes."
HOW DARE YOU KILL THE MAN THAT WAS TRYING TO KILL YOU, RAPED ME, KILLED ANOTHER GUY, AND WAS GOING INSANE. Rick, I am creating tension with you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spend whole episode watching Andrea learn how to shoot a gun

Carl bends bullet wanted style without any training to head shot zombie from 100 meters away.

/douchebagTWDwritingteam

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season 3 can't be any worse than season 2.

At least they realize the god damned WORLD ENDED and stop ******* around.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why yall have to post if you despise the writing so much.

/hatetvshowcontinuetowatchandcomplain

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

/selfrighteousbantxbitchingaboutpeoplebitchingjustb ecausetheyenjoymakingfunoftheshow

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey you have a space in your typing so it doesn't count.

If I went into your beloved wrestling thread and just talked **** about how dumb it was constantly wouldn't you be annoyed, yeah thought so.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I always wonder, do people actually think the writing on the show is good? What to people see as the show's redeeming qualities? I have to assume it is just that people like gore and zombies.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I warn you all. Do NOT go to the wiki. I am now 100% destroyed. I looked for where I left off in the comics which I needed to find when a particular character died and now ... I can't unsee what I saw.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
hey you have a space in your typing so it doesn't count.

If I went into your beloved wrestling thread and just talked **** about how dumb it was constantly wouldn't you be annoyed, yeah thought so.
Not really, most of it is people complaining about how bad the recent Raw was. If people take the time to actually watch the programs, then complain about them, I have no problem with it. That is what myself, vidae, jvig, Gonzo, etc. do and accept it. You want to watch Raw, Smackdown, Impact, the PPVs, ROH, etc. and complain, feel free. But don't harp on it without seeing it, because none of us do that.

RIP TheManInBlack
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I don't claim it to be the greatest show, but I enjoy it. The writing is dumb, but I'm a huge zombie/horror fan so I watch it.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Watches WWE says writing in The Walking Dead is terrible

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I don't claim it to be the greatest show, but I enjoy it. The writing is dumb, but I'm a huge zombie/horror fan so I watch it.
As am I, and I personally as a fan of these genres find this show offensive haha

Quote:
Quote:
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Well it's annoying when I come in to this thread is all dumbass post mocking it. If I don't like something I move on with it there are plenty of other shows. But to constantly come into the thread for months and continue to mock and complain about how awful something is stupid.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Well enjoy because its about to be that time again.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That is fine. We each have our own taste. Just do not bash people who do like like the show. I mean you only reason is that you like zombie/horror and that is probably the only sane reason for thinking The Walking Dead is a good show that anybody can come up with. It could be a much better show and that is disappointing. I stopped watching a few episodes into season 2 because of how awful I thought it was. I was bored one day so I decided to catch up and I witnessed the show becoming almost a parody of itself. Just imagine the dumbest thing the writers could do with the show and it always seems to happen. I find the show ******* hilarious.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

We complain because we see potential in the show. Same thing probably happened with Heroes (I don't remember, it was so aggressively terrible after the first season I try to forget).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
As am I, and I personally as a fan of these genres find this show offensive haha
That is how I feel. I have to think people watch the show and think "Cool! Blood!" Based on the people who find the show good (not necessarily talking about people in this thread) it seems to appeal to the reality TV crowd who like dumbed down everything in the shows with plenty of DRAMA. If the show were a little less bad, I would probably stop watching.