Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That whole grocery store scene was just plain awful.

1. Setting the bottle down breaks 1 shelf, ok, I buy that. But then the whole rack falls over? No.

2. The walkers on the roof never walked over the weak part until right then? Really? All that time a **** load of walkers were wandering around on the roof, they never stepped there?

3. As has been mentioned, the fluids making the roof weak enough to fall through is just ridiculous.

4. The helicopter would have broken through the roof when it crashed originally if the roof was weak enough for some gas/oil to do it in.

Also, the whole beginning of the episode where they caught us up on all the relationships going on was just, awful.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really glad I don't look into the minute details of shows/movies that much. I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:43 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm really glad I don't look into the minute details of shows/movies that much. I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything.
Watching a major source of food like a pig just get sick and die with a veterinarian (who specializes livestock/horses!) in your camp without said vet ever doing much/anything about it isn't exactly "minute".

Now there's some giant virus going around the camp that they would have known about otherwise... This mysterious illness that's going to probably be the driving force of the season would have been prevented if they'd had the vet figure out what was wrong with the pig. It's just stupid as all ****.

Like, they think/know most of the audience is too stupid to remember every character's background. They even had the arrogance to poke at the fans' idiocy by talking about character backstories (Darryl's) in the ******* episode where they just ignore the most-known character history on the show outside of Grimes!

These aren't minute details, they're giant plot holes and garbage writing.

Last edited by nepg : 10-14-2013 at 01:52 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I don't really pay attention to nepg in this thread anymore he is more than willing to suspend belief for shows he enjoys yet for some reason he just won't stop watching TWD.

With that said even I the great defender of this show have to admit that the shopping center scene was rather lame. Not for ridiculous "suspension of belief moments." they killed the character we couldn't care less about if we tried which they have done before but usually it enlisted a response from a character we did care about. But this time it just fell flat.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say I loved the scenes with Rick and the psycho chick.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

negp do you need a hug?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
No. But that kept me from enjoying what was probably a decent episode... Aside from there being like maybe 12 zombies on the roof that turned into a massive horde falling from the ceiling (how the **** are they falling through the ceiling anyway?! Those roofs are made to withstand a **** ton of weight and they wouldn't rot from liquids because they're designed to wick away fluid).

**** it. So many logical flaws in that episode. I just can't suspend disbelief THAT much.
I'm going to assume you have never worked in a grocery store. Leaks develop in those sorts of roofs all the time. If nothing is done about them, they can weaken the integrity of the roof. Water damage, plus the strain of Walkers walking over the weakened areas for a prolonged amount of time would eventually lead to collapse.

And if you don't think a shelf full of wine bottles can't just fall over, go to youtube. There are hundreds of videos whee a guy is just stocking the shelves and the entire shelf just comes crashing down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually with nepg on Herschel not looking at the pig. I mean come on you have a veterinarian 10 feet away and no one thought to have him at least look at the pig?

I let alot of things slide on this show but that was pretty bad.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that was annoying. I wish the EP would have been asked that on Talking Dead last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the show but this episode made me cringe at times.

Helicopter on the roof doesn't make it collapse but a single walker is heavy enough to tear a hole by walking... C'moooooonnnn man.

Herschel not looking at the pig I'll give a pass to and just imagine Rick said, "Herschel took a look at her yesterday and he's not sure what's wrong" and with that line I don't need to see him actually hobble down to the pen.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it would be a much better show if I sat here and played out what the dialogue SHOULD have been in my head, but that's not what you do when you watch a TV show. Him not looking at the pig was borderline ******** writing. Period.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah it would be a much better show if I sat here and played out what the dialogue SHOULD have been in my head, but that's not what you do when you watch a TV show. Him not looking at the pig was borderline ******** writing. Period.
No doubt it's terrible writing. The show as a whole has had terrible writing throughout but until someone makes a better version of the content it will be must-watch.

:D My method just saves me having to complain about it later.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was generally a horrible episode, but the amount of people in this thread that hate the show and watch it every week is hilarious.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it says quite a bit about the show when you constantly have to tell yourself how things happened the way they did or have the producers on talking dead explain things away instead of the writers just having logically sound scenarios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I thought it was generally a horrible episode, but the amount of people in this thread that hate the show and watch it every week is hilarious.
The amount of times this phenomena needs to be explained is far more hilarious to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree it's kind of an insane plothole to not involve a vet in the potential plague storyline, but there's time to right that wrong. If they don't involve Herschel at all it's obviously preposterous.

Overall I guess I liked this ep. Definitely dug the psycho lady, I'm always in favor of seeing more impact on the world outside our little group. Nice character moments for Darryl, Carol, Cutty.

Some disappointment: less fallout than I would have liked from Carl's cold blooded murder. Generally I want less kiddy plotlines from him because the kid is turning into an okay actor, which on this show makes him a great actor.

The run was pretty cool, sayonara Beaver. Good setpiece. **** it, good episode, good premiere, just didn't light my brain on fire.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hands down the worst show everyone can’t stop watching

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed it. Not writing in something to wash out Herschel's (Virgil!) lack of involvement with a sick pig is just awful, but that's par for the (writing) course for TWD.

Ultimately, an ok start and good ending to build for mass hysteria. We'll probably get all of 1 minute of chaos out of it, though. Then we'll get more silly crap that nobody cares about.

In order to not hate the show/writers and wind up yelling at the tube the whole time, I have set my mental filters to "Kid's Show."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* loved the crazy gangrene riddled lady. Creepy as hell. The writing was pretty awful but that is to be expected. Overall, I didn't really hate the episode. It wasn't great but it was a step up from the beyond awful episodes I am used to as I found it to be decent. Herschel is one of my all time favorite so awful he's great characters.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say I am ******* pissed they killed of the Beav. I was very excited to see him in the show, he would have been amazing. At least we still have Cuddy and Deangelo.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely exceeded expectations.

I was fully expecting them to bore the **** out of us on the 1st episode.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I do love that the general consensus is okay episode which is great because we expected a lot worse. Like jesus ******* christ, you have a huge budget and any number of great writers and actors would love to work on the show, just make it ******* better. I hope this slight improvement will mean the series slowly gets better but it always lets me down. I would love more **** like the whole Rick/gangrene lady stuff. The show is about zombies, make it scary sometimes. The lady was the scariest thing the show has done so far.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely. I think someone mentioned it last page, but would love it if they keep going outside of the prison and introducing random people/situations like they did with Rick/psycho lady.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That roof scene really was ridiculous. It wasn't like there was one hole on the ceiling that deteriorated.. they were literally falling through new holes one after the other. Makes absolutely zero sense but at least it was funny.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Yes I didn't like the episode either, but that is quite funny and true. Even more so the rationale behind it.

All in all I'm not that excited for this season. Looking at the trailer a while back it just seemed like a lot wasn't going to go down this season. We'll see.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That roof scene really was ridiculous. It wasn't like there was one hole on the ceiling that deteriorated.. they were literally falling through new holes one after the other. Makes absolutely zero sense but at least it was funny.
The scene was ******* hilarious. This show works well as an unintentional comedy. If Tommy Wiseau was cast in a lead role this show would be elevated to among the best on television.