Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is just so funny. The interpersonal relationships are just so ******* bad that all everyone hopes for are action sequences which are also really bad. There are some good actors an the show now so hopefully we get some nice character development and scenes away from the action, not the horseshit we are used to. If only the show would take a page from the George Romero playbook and use zombies as a tool to explore a variety of different topics.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well considering what we find entertaining to be completely dictated on a subjective basis, I'm not surprised people have trouble understanding why we continue watching, but its been explained way too many times.

Not sure why we can't just discuss the show, for good or for bad since thats what the thread is designated for. But I guess its easier to ponder why it is we continue to tune in every week than it is to have to defend the actual show on a weekly basis. I'd imagine that must be exhausting with the ineptitude on display with each new episode.

With that said I agree I don't think its the actors or the budget thats hampering this and I do like most of the actors sans Carl, but all kid actors suck. I would like to see more out of group exploration and REALLY want to see an entirely new group with the spin off (I know I keep mentioning I just have far more hope for that at this point).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst part about the roof scene is that it could have worked if the writers/direction wasn't so awful and stupid.

Instead of having the zombies randomly fall through the ceiling, they could have had it so they'd already fallen through the ceiling with the helicopter, which the scout party wouldn't have seen. When they start fighting the zombies to get in, a good, legit spark lights the fuel that's poured out of the helicopter. Huge fire and the same relative outcome with Deangelo getting stuck and saved while Beaver dies. Simple, kinda corny, but sensical.

Writing shows isn't hard. Once you have your characters (which isn't really that hard, either since good actors will fix their characters and correct bad dialogue), you figure out what you want them to do and what the outcomes will be. These people writing and running TWD are just beyond daft, though. They have a big budget, they have great makeup and special effects teams, they have good camera crews, they have good actors... I've never seen a show with even close to those resources be less than really good...maybe Lost, but that show was amazing for a time period.

Last edited by nepg : 10-15-2013 at 05:56 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nepg, that is a horrible scenario. The scouting people don't notice a huge helicopter and walkers in the super market when they look through the window? You complain about bad writing, then say writing isn't hard, and that is what you come up with? If you noticed, Daryl hits the window to draw a single walker to the window. In your scenario, all of the walkers would have walked towards the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
nepg, that is a horrible scenario. The scouting people don't notice a huge helicopter and walkers in the super market when they look through the window? You complain about bad writing, then say writing isn't hard, and that is what you come up with? If you noticed, Daryl hits the window to draw a single walker to the window. In your scenario, all of the walkers would have walked towards the window.
Hie scenario may not be the best but ******* come on, professional writers can come up with something better than that scene. It wasn't even entertaining. It served no purpose. I say this but a crazy amount of people watched that episode and it is getting a ton of love. Garbage TV sells.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Even if they noticed the helicopter in the store (they didn't notice it on top of the roof, apparently), what else changes? The walkers come to the front when he hits the window, and they still need to clear them out to get to the supplies...

I'm just saying there are less ******** scenarios where your audience isn't rolling their eyes. It took me about a minute to come up with and write out a different scenario.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright that's it - lets petition to become the writers of TWD.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Even if they noticed the helicopter in the store (they didn't notice it on top of the roof, apparently), what else changes? The walkers come to the front when he hits the window, and they still need to clear them out to get to the supplies...

I'm just saying there are less ******** scenarios where your audience isn't rolling their eyes. It took me about a minute to come up with and write out a different scenario.
Not seeing the helicopter on the roof isn't exactly unbelievable. The roof had a raised barrier in the front that would obscure the view. Plus the helicopter was towards the far side of the roof. Combine that with the roof being a good 25-30 feet high, the angle wasn't exactly optimal to be able to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Let's play that game where where every word must be written by a different person. I guarantee our script will be better than the **** scripts TWD produces every week.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The

Old 10-15-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sun

Quote:
Old 10-15-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, you TWD defenders, go rewatch that scene and tell me it isn't ******* HILARIOUS. Multiple holes open up in TOTALLY DIFFERENT parts of the roof, one after the other, with zombies falling it.

Ok, after rethinking it, there is just no way this scene was put in as a serious / scary scene. I'm 100% convinced the writers are ******* with us now. That is literally the only explanation.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
That's not too outlandish of an idea. I know people in film school who could do a better job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Honestly, you TWD defenders, go rewatch that scene and tell me it isn't ******* HILARIOUS. Multiple holes open up in TOTALLY DIFFERENT parts of the roof, one after the other, with zombies falling it.

Ok, after rethinking it, there is just no way this scene was put in as a serious / scary scene. I'm 100% convinced the writers are ******* with us now. That is literally the only explanation.
Backstory: Helicopter landed on the roof after the camp was overrun to save the remaining survivors that made it to the roof. Prior to making it to the roof one of the survivors was bitten/infected causing the entire roof to become a swarm which culminated in the heli pilot trying to take off and then crashing the chopper back into the roof during the mayhem. The chopper didn't land flat and clipped the raised edge of the roof causing the impact at an odd angle which cut the fuel lines/tanks causing a gradual weakening of the roof. Additional rain has caused further structural damage however by now the fuel has evaporated and no longer raises ignition risk.

Mmkkaay.

Landscape shot of the roof with the addition of an exhaust vent next to the downed chopper. Everything else stays the same.

Deangelo slams the bottle down and the shelf falls on him shattering all the bottles. The sound echos out the exhaust vent on the roof-top next to the downed chopper attracting the roof-top horde. As the zombies stumble towards the chopper the additional weight causes the roof supports to creak. Survivors rush to help Deangelo as the creaking becomes louder. The shelf is pinned against another fallen shelf that no one immediately notices because we need it for suspense. Finally the Beav realizes this and moves around the shelf and moves it as the rest of the team lifts the shelf and pulls Deangelo out.

*Loud creak* Small amounts of cinders/stones (from the roof) hit the Beav in the head. He looks up and the helicopter/roof crushes him into the floor.

Show a few zombies smashed by the helicopter as after it hit the floor it rotated slightly crushing a few zombies who were ALMOST within reach of Deangelo whom Daryl saved by pulling him JUST outside the debris field.

(Yay - Daryl is still the hero)

Team fights a few zombies before realizing they are going to be overrun and make to the doors where the scene pans away. Rest of the episode can continue as normal.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally watched it, enjoyed it, you guys all suck.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Excellent retort to our issues with the show kind sir. Yet another wonderful example of why were just so misguided and our hate so misplaced upon this show. But seriously, ad hominem attacks are doing a great job of defending the shows weaknesses, and at this point the fact that thats all people have on us is more than enough to make me feel we have a more than legitimate claim that the show needs improvement.

Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

" . . . fully loaded 2012 Hyundai Tuscon. Man, they keep that thing clean!"

lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally thought the episode was terrible.

I am holding on to the slightest bit of hope that this season turns it around or its going to get dumped. There is so much pointless **** in this show that it could probably be a very very good 30 min show but alas they drag the episodes out fill it with really awkward scenes that really don't need to be there and as long as they fight something people are ******* happy.

The books and especially the books I assume they are trying to feature with this season were great. But this show is making a mockery out of that story at this point.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Man **** that farm"

Exactly.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Excellent retort to our issues with the show kind sir. Yet another wonderful example of why were just so misguided and our hate so misplaced upon this show. But seriously, ad hominem attacks are doing a great job of defending the shows weaknesses, and at this point the fact that thats all people have on us is more than enough to make me feel we have a more than legitimate claim that the show needs improvement.
Ha, fine. I have no retort because I have no issue with the show.

Are there parts I want done differently? Sure, but there were parts of BB (my favorite show) I wanted done differently as well. I enjoy the show so I see no point in arguing its merit.

Why should I defend something I enjoy? Do I care if you enjoy it? What does that gain me?

On that note, I enjoy these specific show threads when I can come in, discuss what happened and make our theories on what will happen next. There will always be times when the majority of us are extremely happy with a cliffhanger or pissed off because we didn't get enough of x in an episode, but there is no point in trying to sway an entire group of people when all I see is negativity.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Set your expectations lower and enjoy life

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Set your expectations lower and enjoy life
My expectations are disgustingly low. I set my expectations so low when I watch a show/movie, that I liked Freddy Got Fingered.

Where the show ended up going wasn't bad, but there were massive, massive flaws in the execution and storylines. I'll watch Breaking Bad or The Wire and I see a plot hole, but it isn't a plot hole because the writers put it there on purpose and address it later. TWD puts massive plot holes in every episode by accident because the writers and show-runners are ********.

I usually try not to compare it to good shows, but **** that, you have to... The show has an insane budget, quality actors, great makeup and set people, great camera work, a limitless supply of talented people wanting to work on the show, and the world the show takes place in, including all of the characters, the rules, the setting, etc. has already been written/created for them. You have to be a complete dolt to **** it up, and they do so on a weekly basis.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Cracked wrote a pretty decent article about how to fix TWD after like season 1 or half way through season 2. Its caters to both fans and non fans in saying what alot of us want to see improve and why there is potential (which there is **** tons of). Really funny too.

Quote: