Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-29-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you not follow after the QB when he is lined up like that?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I would love to see Boise State in the championship game. I live in the heart of SEC country. I would hear for a month that LSU or Alabama will kill the Broncos. We all know Boise can get itself up for big games. If they could pull the upset, that would be wonderful.
If Boise faces LSU/Bama in the NCG and wins, it will be the most beautiful day in the history of collegiate sports.

They deserve it and the sport deserves it. A Boise State National Championship could mean the end of the unfair system that the BCS is.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise state needs it too reality check and to prove NFL scouts that K.Moore can play in the NFL like a Breese type of QB ..

Game note : They need to take 3 points right here.But they are going for it instead.Well the going for it paid off there.Nice run by Luck .
Old 10-29-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I would love to see Boise State in the championship game. I live in the heart of SEC country. I would hear for a month that LSU or Alabama will kill the Broncos. We all know Boise can get itself up for big games. If they could pull the upset, that would be wonderful.
I wish they had to play an SEC schedule for a year so we would never have to hear from them again. It's a whole different world when you can basically scrimmage outside of 60 minutes a season in prep for a bowl game and have a completely healthy team. The last couple games of the season would be hilarious.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Andrew Luck, I just woke up my parents because of your beautiful TD.

Moore is one of the best QBs CFB has ever seen, but I don't think he'll be good in the NFL. Only time will tell though.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
If Boise faces LSU/Bama in the NCG and wins, it will be the most beautiful day in the history of collegiate sports.

They deserve it and the sport deserves it. A Boise State National Championship could mean the end of the unfair system that the BCS is.
I hope the Big East loses their AQ status because they have a great case against both the BCS and ESPN. It would be the end of the BCS and it might finally make ESPN start reporting the news, not trying to create it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
I wish they had to play an SEC schedule for a year so we would never have to hear from them again. It's a whole different world when you can basically scrimmage outside of 60 minutes a season in prep for a bowl game and have a completely healthy team. The last couple games of the season would be hilarious.
Boise State already beat Georgia. I think they probably beat every team in the SEC East, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State. Probably Arkansas too. I think they would be at worst the 3rd best team in the SEC this year.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
I'd say Boise would kick UK in the nuts, beat Ole Miss by 3 TDs, beat MSU, Tenn, UGA and UF by 2 TDs, beat Auburn and SCar by 10, beat Arkansas by a TD and lose to Bama and LSU by close margins.

9-2, pretty solid and realistic.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa whoa realitycheck don't be going to far.Florida would whomp over Boise once they get Driskel in at QB.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy **** Andrew Luck, I just woke up my parents because of your beautiful TD.

Moore is one of the best QBs CFB has ever seen, but I don't think he'll be good in the NFL. Only time will tell though.
only time will tell? you mean only his noodle arm will tell you all you need to know?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is blasphemy, but am I the only one who is more concerned about Luck's very mediocre arm? He feels like a poor man's Aaron Rodgers.

Barkeley = Eli Manning.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Whoa whoa realitycheck don't be going to far.Florida would whomp over Boise once they get Driskel in at QB.
OK, maybe 2 TDs is too much, but Boise's offense would throw a party in UF's D.

I guess 38-28 would be a realistic result.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I know this is blasphemy, but am I the only one who is more concerned about Luck's very mediocre arm? He feels like a poor man's Aaron Rodgers.

Barkeley = Eli Manning.
A poor man's Aaron Rodgers is still really freaking good.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a whole different world when they start playing real lines week after week. They would get beat to hell. These one game samples are a ******** way to judge a program, that's why they have to play a real schedule if they want credit from people other than fans.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MARQUISE LEE BABY!!! remember the name, you will see him on sundays.

dumb freshman mistake though.
RealityCheck
All-Pro

This taunting penalty is really stupid.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Boise state needs it too reality check and to prove NFL scouts that K.Moore can play in the NFL like a Breese type of QB ..
Ok, A.) Really?

B.) Drew "Breese" arm strength - ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Kellen Moore arm strength - |

He floats every pass he throws. Light, floating little touch passes every time.

He makes Chad Pennington post-surgery look like JaMarcus Russell in terms of arm strength.

His arm isn't even strong enough to hold up a clipboard.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

lame call by the refs for unlike sportsmanship call ..
Old 10-29-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
This taunting penalty is really stupid.
did he even really taunt though? wasn't it more like celebrating? i turned my head for a sec, did he get in the guy's face?
Old 10-29-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:

Barkeley = Eli Manning.
I think Barkley makes much smarter decisions than Eli.

btw, that was definitely a sorority.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
It's a whole different world when they start playing real lines week after week. They would get beat to hell. These one game samples are a ******** way to judge a program, that's why they have to play a real schedule if they want credit from people other than fans.
I do agree they have to play a stronger schedule, but come on, it's not their fault. They need to get invited to join a conference, and if the Big 12 or the Pac-12 called them they'd jump in.

They are scheduling AQ programs and beating them. They beat OU, UGA, VT, Oregon twice and will face Michigan St. next year. Also most of their regulars (TCU, AF, SDSU, Nevada, Fresno) have been successful in the recent years.

You can question their schedule, but you can't deny Peterson is a formidable coach and they've been doing a great job in recruiting, though.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you're just completely in the wrong neighborhood with him and that comparison. Play style doesn't feel similar at all. You can certainly make him look bad by comparing him to Rodgers, but two very different players in my opinion and I think you're kind of corrupting the frame of reference by doing that. You won't see Luck extending the play outside of the pocket near as much in the NFL. Decent athlete, but he's a classic, pure pocket passer at heart. As far as arm, it's huge, but I'm completely comfortable with him throwing the ball down the field. He's got Peyton Manning type arm strength. Not the prettiest ball in the world, but it's always where it needs to be and it's rarely floated.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:

Barkeley = Eli Manning.
I've always questioned his arm strength. He threw some real ducks last year against Oregon.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

house blitz baby! SC's D looks amazing.