Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-30-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be able to go toe to toe with Stanford in this sanctioned time made me proud to be an SC fan. I didnt know this team had that much heart.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dang that hit wade did on Krause was so bad, he deserved to get kicked out, thinking he did nothing wrong, he hit him before the ball even hit the ground.... horrible

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:20 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
last 4 1/2 minutes of OSU-Wisconsin were unbelievable. Lovin' me some Braxton Miller now.

...and that game finished right in time to see the end of regulation in USC-Stanford plus overtime. Wild night of college football.
That game was so much freaking fun.

Miller's TD was epic. Scramble out to his right then waved the outside receiver in to draw the safety up, then moon balls it across his body 45 yards away for the td. Not the prettiest throw but it was great considering the circumstances.

Kid is cool as ice as well. What a contrast to spazzy, pouty TP.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, this is how Boise's journey to the title game looks now:

1 - OU has to beat OSU.
2 - Oregon has to beat Stanford.
3 - Bama and LSU will beat one of the other anyway.

This way, the three remaining AQ undefeateds will lose, giving Boise a #2 rank.

4 - Georgia has to keep winning. Their remaining games are NMSU, Auburn, UK and GT. If they win all four, they would end the regular season with a top 20 ranking (maybe even Top 15 if GT wins out and they beat them)
5 - TCU has to beat Wyoming, CSU and UNLV. This way, they'd be likely to end the season ranked.

Air Force, SDSU, Nevada, Fresno, Tulsa and Toledo winning would help Boise's SOS. And don't count out upsets too. (imagine if UGA manages to win the SEC? or if Arkansas stuns LSU in the final week?)

Boise would end the season undefeated and with 2 ranked teams in their schedule, which would be enough to finish over the five 1-loss AQ teams. Also, Boise faces UNLV and New Mexico, where they could drop 70-80 points if they keep Moore, which would make them earn some extra votes.

Yeah, it's not easy, however it's not impossible.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Omar
Rookie

Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't get why you would want to see Boise get absolutely ******* curbstomped by LSU-Bama. If that were to happen then it would pretty much eliminate any chance any non-AQ team ever has of being seen as legit.

LSU/Bama would be 14+ point favourites and would win by way more than that
Omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
I still don't get why you would want to see Boise get absolutely ******* curbstomped by LSU-Bama. If that were to happen then it would pretty much eliminate any chance any non-AQ team ever has of being seen as legit.

I want Boise State in the title game to finally end the debate. If they get destroyed, everyone can shut up about how they belong. If they play it close or even win, we'll see that the actually do belong. By the way, if Boise goes to the title game and the SEC champ is favored by 14, I'm putting a ton of money on Boise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Myself i'd rather Stanford in there against the winner of LSU and Bama, best player in the country would make for a good show.

I'd rather not Boise but what makes anyone think they'd get steamrolled. They're always well coached and step up big in big games. Not thinking that this year's version of the two SEC top teams is as good as we've seen in the past.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Omar
Rookie

Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Omar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Myself i'd rather Stanford in there against the winner of LSU and Bama, best player in the country would make for a good show.

I'd rather not Boise but what makes anyone think they'd get steamrolled. They're always well coached and step up big in big games. Not thinking that this year's version of the two SEC top teams is as good as we've seen in the past.
Not to be that annoying "SEC SPEED" kind of guy, but Boise would not be able to handle the physicality and speed of Bama/LSU's defence. Boise would get absoutely ******* demolished in the trenches. Bama/LSU would have no issue taking away Moores underneath stuff and their superior CBs(like Kirkpatrick or Claiborne) would feast on his floaters
Omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to be that annoying "SEC SPEED" kind of guy, but Boise would not be able to handle the physicality and speed of Bama/LSU's defence. Boise would get absoutely ******* demolished in the trenches. Bama/LSU would have no issue taking away Moores underneath stuff and their superior CBs(like Kirkpatrick or Claiborne) would feast on his floaters
I agree with this and I think that Boise is a top 4 team. Bama and LSU are on a whole nother level this year.

Would have loved to see an intact, non-devastated OSU team this year. Really think that they could have hung with those two. OSU's lines are great right now.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are that annoying SEC Speed guy. The SEC is so overrated this season. They have two good teams. Two decent teams. And the rest is just ugly. I think Stanford would beat LSU/Alabama. I think Boise might beat them and would definitely give them a great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You are that annoying SEC Speed guy. The SEC is so overrated this season. They have two good teams. Two decent teams. And the rest is just ugly. I think Stanford would beat LSU/Alabama. I think Boise might beat them and would definitely give them a great game.
I think with Boise their play has always neutralised a shortcoming in some athletecism. It pretty much started when they beat the Sooners a few years back and was highlighted by smacking down the Oregon Ducks at the beginning of the 2009 season. Not sure what their win over Georgia to start this year says but they sure didnt seem to be intimidated by SEC speed.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm too tired and hungover from Halloween to make a good top 25, so let's just go straight to the BCS predictions!

-Alabama and LSU will be an incredible matchup, but I think Alabama will win with the home field advantage.

-I'm less sure about Oklahoma State's ability to beat Oklahoma, but I'll roll with that for now.

Championship Game-Alabama vs. Oklahoma State

-The following conferences will be represented by the following teams:
Big Ten (Michigan State), Pac-12 (Stanford), ACC (Clemson), Big East (Cincinnati)

So we now have:

Rose Bowl-Michigan State vs. Stanford

The Sugar Bowl, having lost Alabama, will pick LSU. The Fiesta Bowl, having lost Oklahoma State, will pick Oklahoma. The Sugar Bowl will then pick again, and go with an undefeated Boise State team.

So that gives us the Sugar Bowl-LSU vs. Boise State

Next is the Fiesta Bowl, and I think they'll create a big TV matchup and select Oregon, so we have Fiesta Bowl- Oklahoma vs. Oregon

The Orange Bowl already has Clemson, and now they are stuck taking the Big East team as well, Orange Bowl- Clemson vs. Cincinnati

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orange Bowl is always so crappy.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
last 4 1/2 minutes of OSU-Wisconsin were unbelievable. Lovin' me some Braxton Miller now.
Guy looks better than TP already and he's only in his freshman year.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be a nice test for Boise but I would like to see them in the rose bowl instead though.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise can't make the Rose Bowl unless Stanford makes the national championship game, and even then, they would probably just choose Oregon.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Boise can't make the Rose Bowl unless Stanford makes the national championship game, and even then, they would probably just choose Oregon.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Rose bowl have to take any non-BCS team that goes undefeated if one of the Big 10 or PAC 12 champions is in the national championship? Also, why do you think Sugar bowl would take Boise over a better draw like Oregon?

Either way, I'm rooting for Stanford to go undefeated and make the national championship. And as always, I want OSU in the Rose bowl.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Rose bowl have to take any non-BCS team that goes undefeated if one of the Big 10 or PAC 12 champions is in the national championship? Also, why do you think Sugar bowl would take Boise over a better draw like Oregon?
The Rose Bowl has to take an eligible non-AQ every few years, which they did last year with TCU. I'm about 99% certain they don't have to every year.

The Sugar Bowl is not going to have another LSU-Oregon game. That makes no sense at all.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The Rose Bowl has to take an eligible non-AQ every few years, which they did last year with TCU. I'm about 99% certain they don't have to every year.

The Sugar Bowl is not going to have another LSU-Oregon game. That makes no sense at all.
Forgot that already happened, didn't think of that.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Because most people know that they wouldnt get ******* crushed, and they may very well beat whoever they play. I feel that Boise is the most prepared team in the country. They have to be to win the games they do, because they dont have the OMGZZZ SEC SPEEEDZ.

They have to beat the Oklahomas/Oregons/VT's/Georgias with game plans and discipline and the little things. They have shown multiple times that they can beat the big dogs on the big stage. In a one game scenario they are the scariest team in the country year in and year out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if ohio state wins out they'll go to the rose bowl (unless they get a bowl ban). how bout that for a mind ****? of course i'm assuming that penn state loses at least one more game outside of osu.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Boise is gonna get out physicaled. Bating Georgia is not quite the same as Alabama or LSU.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The same way OU, Bama and Wisconsin curbstomped Boise, Utah and TCU, right??

SEC fans are really funny. Before the BSU-UGA game, all of them said UGA would skull**** Boise in every way. After Boise took care of them, they just go and say Georgia is the worst team in the conference.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 10-30-2011 at 05:43 PM.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knew UGA was going to lose that game.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SCAR back in the top 10. I'm so pissed, though. Auburn has broken my heart three times in the last two years. If Shaw started against Auburn, SCAR probably wins that game fairly easily.

SCAR's schedule has still been a walk in the park to this point. Who knows where they'll end up? The defense is legit, but the offense cant be relied on. Its been a weird year and I dont think we're really that good.

Having this team ranked 10th just seems so odd. They can barely put points on the board in most weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote