Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 05:45 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Did you watch Garrard play? He was not very good give me a break. When people think of top quarterbacks, or rather when they though of the top quarterbacks last year Garrard wasn't one of them. Game managing your way to a quarterback rating over 90 doesn't mean you're a good quarterback. It's not surprising he's still a free agent.
I live in Jacksonville and watched every Jaguar game, actually, and he was pretty good last year, just very inconsistent. Even with one of the worst defenses in the NFL he managed an 8-6 record. The reason he was cut is because Jack Del Rio is basically already fired and Garrard was his guy so the Jaguars FO did not want to pay Garrard the almost $10 million he was owed this year. The reason he is a free agent is because he wants to come in and be the undisputed starter.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy we won and are now 6-1 heading to Washington where we should finish 7-1. Overall, im happy. The first half was dominant but wasnt happy about the play calling in the second half. HATED that reverse play. I have never ever liked those plays and seeing that reminded me of the reverse in 1997 when Rice got injured and was out until December, came back and got hurt again. UGH. Stay away from reverses Jim.

Alex was off here and there in the second half but the play calling wasnt as good in the second half as it was in the first half and Hunter barely if at all played. I love that guy. He reminds me of a better version of Barlow when Barlow backed up Hearst.

And so far, im loving the Aldon Smith pick. He's been way better than anyone expected and would rather see him start opposite Brooks instead of Haralson. Oh well, im just happy that after six and a half seasons, we appear to finally have a legit pass rusher.
Closed Thread